• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why God Doesn't Remove All Pain and Sickness

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The premise that follows God's ability to heal is that he can and will heal all sickness. So if that's the case, why doesn't God heal all diseases or at least not in the abruptness and methodology that we would want Him to?

I have experienced God's healing in miraculous ways myself and firmly believe that it is within God's infinite capacity to heal all and any diseases. But there have also been instances that God did not bring the healing that I had prayed for.

I lost my mother to cancer at an early age, my grandmother to a hospital accident, a grandfather to pneumonia and another to stroke. As part of ministry, I have visited many people in hospitals and have lost them no matter how hard we pray. So why doesn't God remove all pain and sickness?

God Allows Pain and Sickness for a Reason

God is not the origin of pain and sickness. Our sin and brokenness are. But in God's great sovereignty He still finds a way to make all things work together for our good (Romans 8:28). I'm not saying that we shouldn't pray for God's healing. We can and should do so.

But the greatest desire we should have is God's sovereign will. We might not always understand it, but we will eventually, either in this life or in the next.

God Wants to But We Refuse to Let Go of What Causes It

Sometimes God has all the intent to heal us, but it is us who do not desire healing. How does that look like? Imagine someone who wants to be rid of a lung disease but does not quit smoking, or someone who wants healing from a cholesterol problem but does not watch his diet.

Yes, God is a God of miraculous healing, but He is also a God of wisdom and stewardship. We have our own part to play in experiencing the fullness of God. 1 Corinthians 6:20 says, "For you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."

The Sickness and Pain of This World Magnifies the Glory of Life Eternal

One of the most beautiful reminders I have had every time I catch a flu, get a migraine or become too exhausted to work is that in heaven all this will just be a distant memory. Sickness magnifies not just the depravity of this world but also the beauty of our destination and destiny in life eternal with Christ.

We don't always get healed here on earth, but in heaven we will be. There will no longer be any sickness, pain, worry, fear or doubt in the full presence of God. That is the ultimate wholeness that we so often long for and it will be ours soon.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because there is no God. Only retards believe in such nonsense.

Even if there is one, what make you think he can do anything after death if he can't do anything when you are alive? Stupidity has no limit and retarded fools will continue to be fools even after death thinking there is God.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Donald Trump can heal all your pains and sicknesses. Please believe in Donald Trump, the new age prophet of Jesus Christ.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
God help those who help themselves.

When u pray to God for something HE will do this:

YES.

But he will not say no,

He has a better plan for you.

If HE want you to die he has plans for you like born again. Throw u back to Earth to suffer same old shit again.
The premise thseat follows God's ability to heal is that he can and will heal all sickness. So if that's the case, why doesn't God heal all diseases or at least not in the abruptness and methodology that we would want Him to?

I have experienced God's healing in miraculous ways myself and firmly believe that it is within God's infinite capacity to heal all and any diseases. But there have also been instances that God did not bring the healing that I had prayed for.

I lost my mother to cancer at an early age, my grandmother to a hospital accident, a grandfather to pneumonia and another to stroke. As part of ministry, I have visited many people in hospitals and have lost them no matter how hard we pray. So why doesn't God remove all pain and sickness?

God Allows Pain and Sickness for a Reason

God is not the origin of pain and sickness. Our sin and brokenness are. But in God's great sovereignty He still finds a way to make all things work together for our good (Romans 8:28). I'm not saying that we shouldn't pray for God's healing. We can and should do so.

But the greatest desire we should have is God's sovereign will. We might not always understand it, but we will eventually, either in this life or in the next.

God Wants to But We Refuse to Let Go of What Causes It

Sometimes God has all the intent to heal us, but it is us who do not desire healing. How does that look like? Imagine someone who wants to be rid of a lung disease but does not quit smoking, or someone who wants healing from a cholesterol problem but does not watch his diet.

Yes, God is a God of miraculous healing, but He is also a God of wisdom and stewardship. We have our own part to play in experiencing the fullness of God. 1 Corinthians 6:20 says, "For you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."

The Sickness and Pain of This World Magnifies the Glory of Life Eternal

One of the most beautiful reminders I have had every time I catch a flu, get a migraine or become too exhausted to work is that in heaven all this will just be a distant memory. Sickness magnifies not just the depravity of this world but also the beauty of our destination and destiny in life eternal with Christ.

We don't always get healed here on earth, but in heaven we will be. There will no longer be any sickness, pain, worry, fear or doubt in the full presence of God. That is the ultimate wholeness that we so often long for and it will be ours soon.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is cos ppl don't accept their illness. They chose to prolong their suffering with extra medical treatment enriching the medical corporations n being a burden to their families. Death is part of life deal with it. I hate these 3rd Rate Christians sprouting shit. A true Christian ultimate objective is to be in heaven. Death is the way to get there. Than y r they prolonging their suffering? They should just accept death n prepare for it right?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
S/he will once you die. When you are dead, you don't feel pain, and hence no suffering. Just got to serve your time on Earth, that's all!

Cheers!