• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Chinese man kicks malay boy repeatedly. Other people stand and watch.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite obvious the "young boy" is up to some criminal activity with Malays surrounding him and his hands tied up.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh i know that video. The m&d is/was a criminal and deserved to get kicked and take note this video was posted here before some time back but probably filmed from a different angle and as usual some nigger was pissed off that the m&d got kicked even though he deserved it for being a criminal while were he a Chinese and a m&d was kicking him nobody would be pissed.

I'm always going to bring up these double standards and you can watch and observe for yourself and also see how others like nigger syed putra judges things around here.

A m&d whether he's a criminal or not gets kicked especially by a Chinese it's offensive.

A Chinese treated exactly the same way by a m&d in short just get the Chinese and m&d to switch places suddenly it's no more offensive. :rolleyes:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh i know that video. The m&d is/was a criminal and deserved to get kicked and take note this video was posted here before some time back but probably filmed from a different angle and as usual some nigger was pissed off that the m&d got kicked even though he deserved it for being a criminal while were he a Chinese and a m&d was kicking him nobody would be pissed.

I'm always going to bring up these double standards and you can watch and observe for yourself and also see how others like nigger syed putra judges things around here.

A m&d whether he's a criminal or not gets kicked especially by a Chinese it's offensive.

A Chinese treated exactly the same way by a m&d in short just get the Chinese and m&d to switch places suddenly it's no more offensive. :rolleyes:

m&d vs Shitskin, which is worse ?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This boy deserved whats coming to him he has committed robbery

and was caught by pass by, vigilante will kick and punched him!!

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did rob becaue he need money for his sick parents or siblings?

Yeah lor. Who wants to steal if he got money to buy food for his familee?

Do you think stealing is fun and honorable?

The kicker really no compassion for the poor.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So retards, you mean if I need money bad enough, I can steal from you? Retards will always be retards.

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal

We moslem babi pigs are full of shit. We have excuses for every crime we do. Always the Chinese fault.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oi Mr. Pig.....that line is frequently used by my hao pengyu (Jah)

Twist and turn your clones until blur. The shitskins must be rubbing off on you. ;-)

fuck u la nigger if you don't know hanyu pinyin don't bother typing it. Hao pen you become hao pengyu?

Btw i'm not your good friend you filthy shit skin and it's true m&ds/shit skins like you always blame Chinese over all your failures.