• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Are Loong's Patriotic SAF Soldiers crying for 9 lost TERREX?

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
So sad?

They jumping off roof of SAF Camp to kill themselves all?

Lan Jiao OK!

They celebrating! Huat Ah! Ho Say Liao!

No need to STAND BY TERREX

No need to Sign 1206 for damages caused in ROC

No need training

Chow Boh Lan LOBO
PCC do fuck off!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some have already posted why all the ministers so quiet concerning this affair-but when dealing with teenager Amos, CPF protester Roy Ngerng or WP accounting, they are very garang and fierce!, bearing in mind many of them are generals some more

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course celebrate.
Fucking useless Mindef and SAF only know how to force shitzens into conscription, let's hope the tanks won't be returned till 2030 and those paper generals and saf dogs who go demand for them back from the Tiongs get arrested and raped.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the worst thing is WP is very weak in asking questions .
very busy countering their AHTP?

Ask questions for fuck! WP didn't have the backing of useless sinkies. They nearly lost Aljunied. The majority of daft & humji sinkies are not interested in sophisticated questions. They have left everything to PAP to decide for them.

You can see the attitude of sinkies for yourself. Even Low Thia Kiang and Sylvia Lim have lost their fighting spirit after GE 2015.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some have already posted why all the ministers so quiet concerning this affair-but when dealing with teenager Amos, CPF protester Roy Ngerng or WP accounting, they are very garang and fierce!, bearing in mind many of them are generals some more

Our elites are giants when dealing with ants, but turn into ant man without the superpower strength when an elephant waltzes into the room.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

they know when not to open more so pple will not know they r dense.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
So sad?

They jumping off roof of SAF Camp to kill themselves all?

Lan Jiao OK!

They celebrating! Huat Ah! Ho Say Liao!

No need to STAND BY TERREX

No need to Sign 1206 for damages caused in ROC

No need training

Chow Boh Lan LOBO
PCC do fuck off!

the lest the Terrex, the less NS what

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cry? No vehicle maintenance no outfield. Fresh rations all the way to ord. I would be all smiles! :smile:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My Terrex lies over the ocean,my terrex lies over the seas.
My Terrex lies over the ocean,oh pls bring back my Terrex to me.
Bring back oh bring back,oh bring back my Terrex to me to me

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would expect MINDEF to apologise to Hong Kong for breaking their Laws, and pay a fine. The offending weapons of war must be seized and destroyed according to Hong Kong law.

Henceforth, PM Singapore should not tell China to follow International Law when his own army is guilty of breaking International Shipping/Customs laws

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would expect MINDEF to apologise to Hong Kong for breaking their Laws, and pay a fine. The offending weapons of war must be seized and destroyed according to Hong Kong law.

Henceforth, PM Singapore should not tell China to follow International Law when his own army is guilty of breaking International Shipping/Customs laws

I expect Hong Kong/PRC to ship the parts of the vehicles bit bit bit back and charge them