• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Trump agrees to accept result of recount?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/26/dona...unt-effort-issues-call-to-accept-results.html

It will be good news if the Wisconsin recount leads to Clinton getting the electoral vote.

And it will be better news if the 'leftist' media uncover evidence of Russian working with the Trump campaign to attack Clinton.

And it will excellent news that the recount see Clinton winning.

And it will be end of America when Trump supporters start civil war.

How will this drama unfold?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/26/dona...unt-effort-issues-call-to-accept-results.html

It will be good news if the Wisconsin recount leads to Clinton getting the electoral vote.

And it will be better news if the 'leftist' media uncover evidence of Russian working with the Trump campaign to attack Clinton.

There is no electoral fraud. The whole exercise will be a waste of time. If the Dems had won and Trump supporters had succeeded in forcing a recount, all you liberals would be screaming blue murder (pun intended).

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

The question is not whether Trump will agree to accept the recount results. It is whether you and your those of your ilk will finally shut the fuck up when the recount/s confirm/s Trump's win.

Your incessant whingeing as though the world has collapsed is starting to be really fucking irritating. Trump is a social "progressive" on gay marriage. That means you will still be able to suck men's cock or have their cocks up your arse or yours up theirs. Two people with the same sexual organs can still marry under a Trump administration. It's not the end of the world.

So for fuck sake, please harden the fuck up, shut up, and move on.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You should ask the sore losers Democrats if they will accept the result of recount. They seems not to accept the first result. What make you think sore losers like you will accept the recount?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no electoral fraud. The whole exercise will be a waste of time. If the Dems had won and Trump supporters had succeeded in forcing a recount, all you liberals would be screaming blue murder (pun intended).

That's so false. The devil is the right-wing. Most Democrats work to better the country and the world while the right-wingers is all about fattening themselves at the expense of everyone and the country. What they are good at is to deflect and con the people. That's why 60 millions (probably less now as the popular votes to Clinton is higher than the number put out by the lying right-wingers) believe all the lies spouted by Trump.

The Democrats would win if they are ruthless in dealing with the right-wingers.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The question is not whether Trump will agree to accept the recount results. It is whether you and your those of your ilk will finally shut the fuck up when the recount/s confirm/s Trump's win.

You forgot Trump said the election is rigged? Why apply double standards? I forgot ...that's SOP for right-wingers.
Your incessant whingeing as though the world has collapsed is starting to be really fucking irritating. Trump is a social "progressive" on gay marriage. That means you will still be able to suck men's cock or have their cocks up your arse or yours up theirs. Two people with the same sexual organs can still marry under a Trump administration. It's not the end of the world.
You want to ban me? You have a choice to ignore. I didn't force you to respond.
Trump is all about himself ...he is not able to deliver on his economic promises ...but his Trump empire will grow as everyone wants to suck up to him, you included.
I look forward to Trump messing up the world up, then the masses will go after right-wingers. It is time that the evils of right-wingers are exposed. And Trump will do that. He is a con man.

So for fuck sake, please harden the fuck up, shut up, and move on.
Why?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should ask the sore losers Democrats if they will accept the result of recount. They seems not to accept the first result. What make you think sore losers like you will accept the recount?
It is the Green Party that asked and paid for a recount. The Democrats didn't. So, get your facts right first before you engage on this thread. If you can't read, don't bother to add your two cents worth.
And you were that idiot who wrote on this forum that Trump won the popular vote?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's so false. The devil is the right-wing. Most Democrats work to better the country and the world while the right-wingers is all about fattening themselves at the expense of everyone and the country. What they are good at is to deflect and con the people. That's why 60 millions (probably less now as the popular votes to Clinton is higher than the number put out by the lying right-wingers) believe all the lies spouted by Trump.

You sound so crestfallen. OK lah, I dedicate this POEM to you:

Roses are RED
Violets are BIGLY
For the sake of Winnie
May the next 4 years pass very QUICKLY!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is the Green Party that asked and paid for a recount. The Democrats didn't. So, get your facts right first before you engage on this thread. If you can't read, don't bother to add your two cents worth.
And you were that idiot who wrote on this forum that Trump won the popular vote?

That is why you are a retard. It is the Democrats that funded her for the recount. Go do your research if you don't want Uncle Devil here to fuck retards like you.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why you are a retard. It is the Democrats that funded her for the recount. Go do your research if you don't want Uncle Devil here to fuck retards like you.

Goodness me ...if you read the article, the recount was funded from donations to the Green Party. Of course, if you believe only info from right-wing sources, there is no basis for further discussion. I live in the real world and believe that main stream news source is the most reliable.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Left wing blah blah blah ....... right wing blah blah blah ......... chicken wings yum yum .......... translation = sincerity is an overrated virtue, it's the results that count ........

A team of right wing is in the marketplace (day trading index futures perhaps?) ..........

[video=youtube;zI91L9qd0ok]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI91L9qd0ok[/video]

BTW, have you managed to grasp that tax loss carryforward is a legitimate part of a fair long-term based tax system and not an act of evasion:

Hello Winnie the Peg,

I can't find your post claiming that Trump evaded taxes. You obviously have not heard of this concept called "tax loss carryforward". Those who read the Wall Street Journal do and here is a sampling of their comments about the "scandal":

Richard J. Cohen

Margate, N.J.

Mr. Trump took advantage of the four-million-word tax code by taking a $900 million loss so he didn’t have to pay federal income taxes for several years. Hillary Clinton did the same thing when she took a $700,000 loss to not pay taxes the following year, as her campaign manager acknowledged. She’s a hypocrite for criticizing Mr. Trump for doing what she did.

Mark Peter

Solana Beach, Calif.

Hillary Clinton, the Democrats and their media acolytes believe that Mr. Trump has somehow not paid his so-called “fair share” of taxes, despite the fact that for the permissible measurement period in question he had zero taxable income. This should scare not only all companies, investors and individual businesses doing business in the U.S., it should scare those who may in the future consider investing risk capital in the U.S. to create, expand or even continue a business. This should scare all Americans

Bob Wynne

Malibu, Calif.

This situation has nothing to do with being rich. If you and I own a two-family home and rent out half of it to generate income, you fall under the same rules for income, depreciation and amortization as Mr. Trump does.

Michael K. Murdoch

Stamford, Conn.

Some years ago the New York Times sold the Boston Globe at a loss of $1 billion or so. Do you suppose the Times did exactly what Mr. Trump appears to have done—used the loss as a carry-forward which offset tax liability in subsequent years?

Neil Gaffney

Chicago

Vice President Joe Biden recently explained “How Short-Termism Saps the Economy” (op-ed, Sept. 28) and endangers America’s economic recovery. Mr. Trump’s smoothing of losses over the long term is a perfect opportunity for Vice President Biden to prove that he wasn’t just blowing partisan smoke, by penning another op-ed explaining “How Long-Termism in the Tax Code Stimulates the Economy.”

Adam Clark

Alexandria, Va.

Without the tax loss carry-forward, you wouldn’t have many new businesses formed nor as many established businesses hanging on to their employees during down cycles. I am a businessman who paid no federal income tax during a loss year, but my employees did. Where did they get the money to pay taxes? From my losses.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-t...rds-1476133957

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Left wing blah blah blah ....... right wing blah blah blah ......... chicken wings yum yum .......... translation = sincerity is an overrated virtue, it's the results that count ........

A team of right wing is in the marketplace (day trading index futures perhaps?) ..........

[video=youtube;zI91L9qd0ok]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI91L9qd0ok[/video]

BTW, have you managed to grasp that tax loss carryforward is a legitimate part of a fair long-term based tax system and not an act of evasion:

Why do you patronize me? Of course, I know it is tax avoidance. The issue is with the irony of Trump claiming to champion for the people, yet he has not paid taxes for 20 years! No wonder, he doesn't dare to make public his tax returns. He has so many skeletons to hide ...if Americans saw them all, he would have lost.

Trump has no clue on what to do ...he wants to help the coal people, but do you think he can afford to offend the natural gas people? Natural gas is replacing coal because it is cheaper.

I want Trump to be president ...so that he can put right-wingers in the spotlight. Eventually, the fraud perpetrated by right-wingers will be revealed.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do you patronize me? Of course, I know it is tax avoidance. The issue is with the irony of Trump claiming to champion for the people, yet he has not paid taxes for 20 years! No wonder, he doesn't dare to make public his tax returns. He has so many skeletons to hide ...if Americans saw them all, he would have lost.

You know it is "tax avoidance"? In that case, you know crap!

It is Parliament's (or Congress) way of recognising that business is long term (i.e. more than one year and hopefully forever) and adopting a financial year of 12 months for reporting purposes is basically arbitrary but a necessary evil. Therefore, an actual (realised in accounting jargon) loss made in one year can be used to offset taxes on realised profits in future years. In other words, in calculating the assessable profits you minus the permitted tax loss carryforwards. It is not a loophole or a trick but a true and fair view of the financial performance of the business over a period of time longer than the one year accounting period.

Warren Buffett himself may not use tax loss carryforward for his individual income tax returns, but the underlying companies in which he invests almost certainly do. So if Wells Fargo or Coke makes a loss in Year X, it will use that loss to offset its tax liability in Year X+1. Warren Buffett is lying when he says that he does not benefit from tax loss carryforward. Sure he does, not directly but indirectly through the companies he invests in. Do you understand now? Am I patronising you?

And the New York Times does not have business reporters who understand this? Of course it does. Liberal arts graduates know fark about business and taxes and USA probably has more of them than those who study other subjects, so when it is reported that Hilary has more support amongst college graduates it simply means that those who know nuts about business and economics voted for her.

Why bother to release your tax returns? You think the peasants under a one fool one vote system will bother to read and understand a detailed explanation like the one quoted below:

Reasons offered to justify a NOL [net operating loss] carryover center around fairness and the annual reporting period. The Senate Report to the 1918 Act noted that the NOL provision would address a “grave injustice” that exists when the tax law does not “recognize the exigencies of business” and there are high tax rates (1939-1 (Part 2) CB 122). The Senate Report to the Revenue Act of 1932 described the NOL carryover rules as equitable and fair, providing “essential protection against excessive hardships inherent in a tax based upon an arbitrary annual accounting.” It further noted that a taxpayer’s ability to pay is diminished if it needs the profits of one year to cover losses from a prior year (1939-1 (Part 2) CB 504).

The House Report to the Revenue Bill of 1939 described the carryover rules as provided “in the interest of equity.” Carryover of a NOL would better equalize the taxes of a business with steady net income to one without stable income. “New enterprises and the capital-goods industries are especially subject to wide fluctuation in earnings. It is, therefore, believed that the allowance of a net operating business loss carry-over will greatly aid business and stimulate new enterprises.” (House Rep. No. 855, 76th Cong., as reported in Roberts, 258 F2d 634 (5th Cir. 1958)).

http://www.aicpastore.com/Content/media/PRODUCER_CONTENT/Newsletters/Articles_2008/Tax/Legit.jsp

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goodness me ...if you read the article, the recount was funded from donations to the Green Party. Of course, if you believe only info from right-wing sources, there is no basis for further discussion. I live in the real world and believe that main stream news source is the most reliable.

Show how retarded you are. Green donate for the recount when they have no chance of winning? Show how illogical and stupid you are.