• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SG Cheating wife blackmailed by man she had sex with

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is very true in singapore now. I noticed in the last 5-10 years, I have had sex and one night stands with more and more married women. Its seems like they are very daring now adays. before, I used to book a nice hotel room, and treat them to a nice dinner and then go back to the hotel to fuck them. And that was it. Now, there were a couple of married women who stayed overnight with me in the hotel and wake up with me the next day!! WTF. I asked them what they tell their husbands to explain their absence, they just say they go for a overnight hen trip to JB with their friends for spa and massage. Their marriage at home is really the shits. Husband also cheats on them and don't fuck them. Some of them don't even sleep in the same room as their husbands. A few of them are even willing to go with me for weekend trip to club Med or Pulau redang. I am not complaining as I am a beneficiary of these trysts, but I can see why this post is accurate. Of course most of these cheating wives don't look like this hottie in the first post.

Then marry for fuck??? MGTOW Is correct..after marriage, sex life goes way down..

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Facebook post links to:
thetremeritus.tumblr.com/post/153516566625
which links to:
imgchili.net/show/95382/95382162_imgchili.jpg

A noticeable number of marriages in Singapore break down because of an unfaithful spouse: the wife.

Twenty veteran family lawyers and private investigators told The Sunday Times that out of every 10 cases they handle in which a spouse cheats, about half are because the wife strayed from the marriage.

A decade ago, only two to three out of the 10 unfaithful parties were the wives. And 20 or 30 years ago, an adulterous wife being cited in divorce proceedings was quite unheard of, they added.

Just in case you can’t read the post, this is what she said:

“I got really drunk and met this handsome guy that chat real well with me and offered to send me home. I was very tipsy and fell asleep in his car. I woke up after he shake me in the car. It was a BMW omg!

I realise it was not my home but since he was a real charmer i decided to play along with him in the car then eventually to the hotel.

After that night, i received numerous photos of my nude body and he demands me for cash or he will tell my husband and send the photos to my kids.

I don’t know know what to do. If i report him to police my family will fall apart. I know im in the wrong but..”

Some Facebook users offered solution to the girl’s problem:

“But how long can u give him $$$…eventually u will face the same thing or even worst… Report for blackmail… Best solution.. Done something wrong need to face reality…” — Scott Goh a 33-year-old analyst.

“You should know the outcome and yet u still play along with it. Just be open with your family and seek their forgiveness . You cannot give him the money or else this will never end.” — Vanessa Ng a 35-year-old housewife.

This whole post can use as evidence to make her lose all the rights to her children and alimony. Sinkies are stupid. No wonder they are screwed by their PAP govt daily.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of fake news is for teenagers to masturbate to. Posting the girl's photo only encourages more masturbation.

Create fake account and post this kind of fake news that appeal to woman bashing men. No wonder trump can win by fake news in Facebook. Look at the support this kind of news are received here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have solved her problem ...she doesn't need to pay the blackmailer now.

No need to post here to solve her problem. She already posted it as a public post in Facebook. Not a private post just for her friends. Which means she wants the whole world to know and so it's not possible she's afraid of being blackmail. Meaning it's high likelihood of being fake account - probably created by this evil mudlander always bashing SG woman - in the first place.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
probably not the 1st time. her going clubbing, getting drunk, and chatting up with guys alone reveal a pattern of looking for one night stands and a couple of bmw's. if alleged blackmailer did not threaten her for payback, it would be sperm and semen sweeped under the proverbial cunty rug. :wink:

Proverbial cunty rug? Looks more like you are a proverbial male slut moron always believing in the words of the evil.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is very true in singapore now. I noticed in the last 5-10 years, I have had sex and one night stands with more and more married women. Its seems like they are very daring now adays. before, I used to book a nice hotel room, and treat them to a nice dinner and then go back to the hotel to fuck them. And that was it. Now, there were a couple of married women who stayed overnight with me in the hotel and wake up with me the next day!! WTF. I asked them what they tell their husbands to explain their absence, they just say they go for a overnight hen trip to JB with their friends for spa and massage. Their marriage at home is really the shits. Husband also cheats on them and don't fuck them. Some of them don't even sleep in the same room as their husbands. A few of them are even willing to go with me for weekend trip to club Med or Pulau redang. I am not complaining as I am a beneficiary of these trysts, but I can see why this post is accurate. Of course most of these cheating wives don't look like this hottie in the first post.

It's about time for that to happen. Why should it always be a case of male sluts having their field day outside at the expense of poor suffering wives?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is very true in singapore now.......

When you think about it, the breakdown of morality shouldn't come as a surprise. You see the same thing in the US.

It all started with LKY's push to industrialise Spore. They needed the manpower & so the PAP brainwashed the population to get into the work force. They even made it illegal for young adults to own hakwer stalls because they wanted to force the young into industries.

The 1st casualties were the latch key generation. This is the generation that didn't have any parents looking after them because their parent were working. Those lucky enough to have grand parents could rely on them to look after their kids.

Eventually the grand parents were replace by maids. What kind of morality do maids teach our kids?

People blame LKY's 2 child policy for the Spore's falling population. However they don't give him enough credit for creating the social problems we face today:wink:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is wrong with more sex? If it makes the marriage last longer, and both partners look after the kids better and pay for family expenses, why not?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, if it is real, Singapore really has hope. If not, we are fucked. I am serious. Once the mentality changes, we will be for the better. Prudish sex affects thinking and allows the Lees to control you. Once you reconcile with sex, you reconcile with life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another point.. She can always very rape..in Singkieland with the woman's crapster.. the law sides with women.

No need to cry rape. Very simple just report police for blackmail already can send the nan to jail. Rape or no rape, blackmailing is a crime isn't it?

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did she get Aids or VD from the male prostitute? Banged so many women just to get some extra change?

So bloody cheapo nowadays some man.

What a disgrace to men. Even beggars and homeless people are more honorable than him.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did she get Aids or VD from the male prostitute? Banged so many women just to get some extra change?

So bloody cheapo nowadays some man.

What a disgrace to men. Even beggars and homeless people are more honorable than him.

must pay car loan mah. plus daily dosages of ronron 169 gasoline.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to cry rape. Very simple just report police for blackmail already can send the nan to jail. Rape or no rape, blackmailing is a crime isn't it?

Report as rape is better..as it is always guilty until proven innocent...look at the Shankar case..all tat pinay say is rape...he Kenna as the law favours the women

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Report as rape is better..as it is always guilty until proven innocent...look at the Shankar case..all tat pinay say is rape...he Kenna as the law favours the women

She should tell the blackmailer that she will report him to the police for rape, and then demand his BMW for keeping quiet.