• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat She asked me why I went drinking again

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Among other proofs, only two members so far have posted links to "asianage.com" webpages, which I actually bothered to discover over a week ago, but refrained from posting my discovery until now:

Maybe it's a coincidence, but isn't:
sammyboy.com/member.php?91098-Runifyouhaveto
one of krafty's more well-known clones? :p

I am honored to be associated with them. Thank you for find my ancestry.
Please give me a minute, i go dig some old threads to proof my genealogy.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just came back from drinking with my good friends, AMDK, NipponDK and PunjabDK.

They shared with me about the latest ktv geopolitics; Jalan Besar Cambodian girls, Bugis PRCs, Beach Road Thai Discos, Selegie Viets, Orchard towers Filipinos... ...

Can you notice that coincidentally, these are the countries that tilted towards China recently. Yes, including the Vietnamese who were supposed to be against China, sent their leader to visit China lately. I need not explain more for the other countries.

AMDK has a plan, since all these chicks no longer love him. He can cripple them like 1997 as the chicks are already addicted to weak US Dollar and low interest rates in the past 9 years.

And this time, NipponDK is ready to back him up by engineering a joint appreciation with AMDK because he has given the chicks lots of Yen loans from ADB and faking a Yen depreciation lately.

My dear PunjabDK is also getting ready by forcing the underground cash back to the financial system through a massive demonetization of old 500 and 1000 Rupees for new notes. At least, Rupee is able to appreciate against the chicks when AMDK smashes his beer bottle on the ground.

That's all I heard from my DK gathering. So, I gotta go stock up more US Dollars before PunjabDK completes his cash swaps, otherwise I cannot be AsiaDK anymore.

Maybe I drank too much. Haha

Just woke up by AMDK's snapchat. While I came to hao lian here about last night's meeting, that guy went on to post an article on zerohedge a few hours later.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-26/why-us-dollar-rising

The chicks are trapped. I think next session he can order two at one go.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
went for cheaper one
$40 a tower for Jap beer at Cocotto
one tower is almost 3Liters

one tower is 2-3/4 jugs at the most... + w/ kakis at 1 tower???...where got enough
even some kopitiams charge $7 for a tiger these days...
no wonder all the PAP ah lau 1-by-1 start swearing :smile:

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
one tower is 2-3/4 jugs at the most... + w/ kakis at 1 tower???...where got enough
even some kopitiams charge $7 for a tiger these days...
no wonder all the PAP ah lau 1-by-1 start swearing :smile:

$40 per tower.
Took at $40 tower and another $50 Asahi Black Tower
Asahi Black is just black beer, it doesnt taste like Stout

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
$40 per tower.
Took at $40 tower and another $50 Asahi Black Tower
Asahi Black is just black beer, it doesnt taste like Stout

never tried asahi black... guinness is the real drink for stout drinkers :smile:
years back, they do have a guinness light at $6.50 a pint; happy hour 1-for1, another no horse run :smile:

these days, this place here... is really a KNS for beer lovers..

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am honored to be associated with them. Thank you for find my ancestry.
Please give me a minute, i go dig some old threads to proof my genealogy.
May I ask, why are you so "honored" to be associated with Runifyouhaveto and krafty? :confused: :wink: :p

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask, why are you so "honored" to be associated with Runifyouhaveto and krafty? :confused: :wink: :p

Not only them, everyone here is a honorable gentlemen, in British context.

We are free to express ourselves so long we don't go around scolding each others' mother. Agree?

This is my respect for the people here.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
never tried asahi black... guinness is the real drink for stout drinkers :smile:
years back, they do have a guinness light at $6.50 a pint; happy hour 1-for1, another no horse run :smile:

these days, this place here... is really a KNS for beer lovers..

Asahi black is not stout. It is just a black color lager.
had in this tower. Nicer without the strong aftertaste of stouts.

18d197d26b22495d61042352_original.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just came back from drinking with my good friends, AMDK, NipponDK and PunjabDK.

They shared with me about the latest ktv geopolitics; Jalan Besar Cambodian girls, Bugis PRCs, Beach Road Thai Discos, Selegie Viets, Orchard towers Filipinos... ...

Can you notice that coincidentally, these are the countries that tilted towards China recently. Yes, including the Vietnamese who were supposed to be against China, sent their leader to visit China lately. I need not explain more for the other countries.

AMDK has a plan, since all these chicks no longer love him. He can cripple them like 1997 as the chicks are already addicted to weak US Dollar and low interest rates in the past 9 years.

And this time, NipponDK is ready to back him up by engineering a joint appreciation with AMDK because he has given the chicks lots of Yen loans from ADB and faking a Yen depreciation lately.

My dear PunjabDK is also getting ready by forcing the underground cash back to the financial system through a massive demonetization of old 500 and 1000 Rupees for new notes. At least, Rupee is able to appreciate against the chicks when AMDK smashes his beer bottle on the ground.

That's all I heard from my DK gathering. So, I gotta go stock up more US Dollars before PunjabDK completes his cash swaps, otherwise I cannot be AsiaDK anymore.

Maybe I drank too much. Haha

This morning's news shared by my PunjabDK friend:
http://www.reuters.com/article/india-debt-bonds-idUSL4N1DT16B

India defies Emerging Markets sell-off as cash curb triggers bond rush

SINGAPORE, Nov 28 (IFR) - India is proving to be immune from the heavy selling in global emerging-market debt, as Prime Minister Narendra Modi's clampdown on undeclared cash has sparked expectations of a rate cut and pushed issuers to take advantage of low yields.

"There is so much liquidity and credit offtake is muted. Banks are getting a yield pick-up by investing in quasi-sovereign bonds," Venkatesh said. MORE EASING Expectations of a rate cut have risen as India's GDP is expected to take a near-term hit as cash-dependent businesses struggle to cope up with a cash shortage.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
FernvaleDK and JurongDK just asked me for drinks on Wednesday, ladies' night.

The discussion will be about getting the better returns for our CPF OA.
One of them is as good as Mr Leong Sze Hian.
still thinking if AsiaDK should go with them because AsiaDK don't have not much money left in OA after using them for my residential property.

if i tell her i am going drinking on Ladies' Night to discuss about CPF OA investment, will she believe?:o

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jugs are available in munich during oktoberbreast. mugs good enough for me as my hands are not as big as trump's.
alrite, just bring along your weapon - have gun, will travel....
not much into oktoberbreasts, as more into de-rear and rump (fuck trump) and as long as they don't have his same hairdo :p

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
FernvaleDK and JurongDK just asked me for drinks on Wednesday, ladies' night.

The discussion will be about getting the better returns for our CPF OA.
One of them is as good as Mr Leong Sze Hian.
still thinking if AsiaDK should go with them because AsiaDK don't have not much money left in OA after using them for my residential property.

if i tell her i am going drinking on Ladies' Night to discuss about CPF OA investment, will she believe?:o

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/cpf-interest-rate-unchanged-q1-2017
Central Provident Fund (CPF) members will continue to earn interest rates of up to 3.5 per cent a year for their Ordinary Account (OA) from Jan 1 to March 31 next year.

CPF members will also earn up to 5 per cent per annum on their Special and Medisave Accounts (SMA) over the same period.

Up to 5 per cent a year can also be earned on members’ Retirement Account (RA) monies in 2017.