• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat She asked me why I went drinking again

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think it's because we both don't wanna go back home. Too much troubles at home.

drinking-beer.gif

don't be a mangina lah. Are you the head of your own household or what? If u are, then the troubles at home are only there if you allow them to be.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't be a mangina lah. Are you the head of your own household or what? If u are, then the troubles at home are only there if you allow them to be.

Brother, listen to me. I hope we can discuss and not humiliate each other here so that more people will join us in this forum. Don't go around mocking sinkie men as mangina only because we care more about the people around us. In Malaysia, China, Korea, most men don't help to change children diapers, but most Sg men do.

Brother, if you bother to read, thanks for letting me rant a bit here. Everyone has their own issues. Everyone has different starting line and responsibility in life. Congrats if you have kids and your own free time. But there are others who not only have kids, have to take care of parents or even relatives like uncles, aunts or grandparents. Have you also experienced putting aside 30-90min a day for just an elder?

When I go back late after work, my family assumes that I went drinking because I couldn't walk straight after a long day of work. hahaha. CCB right? So might as well go for more real drinks right? In 2016, I drank more than the rest of my life combined.

We are not manginas. What do you want if you are not a mangina? Free Fuck? Get chicks beggin for your cock? For what bro? You can be super charming MGTOW but how many hearts really belong to you? We just happened to love the womenfolks more around us and trying out best for our family. Yes, in the process, we lose ourselves.

I hope you are not a mole who is here to chase our members away. Brother, we talk like a man, we drink real beer. Zapor-kia don't need to insult other or like the punty cell member who goes around scolding people's mum and wife and drink 0% beer

premiumalcoholfree_l.JPG

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Brother, listen to me. I hope we can discuss and not humiliate each other here so that more people will join us in this forum. Don't go around mocking sinkie men as mangina only because we care more about the people around us. In Malaysia, China, Korea, most men don't help to change children diapers, but most Sg men do.

Brother, if you bother to read, thanks for letting me rant a bit here. Everyone has their own issues. Everyone has different starting line and responsibility in life. Congrats if you have kids and your own free time. But there are others who not only have kids, have to take care of parents or even relatives like uncles, aunts or grandparents. Have you also experienced putting aside 30-90min a day for just an elder?

When I go back late after work, my family assumes that I went drinking because I couldn't walk straight after a long day of work. hahaha. CCB right? So might as well go for more real drinks right? In 2016, I drank more than the rest of my life combined.

We are not manginas. What do you want if you are not a mangina? Free Fuck? Get chicks beggin for your cock? For what bro? You can be super charming MGTOW but how many hearts really belong to you? We just happened to love the womenfolks more around us and trying out best for our family. Yes, in the process, we lose ourselves.

I hope you are not a mole who is here to chase our members away. Brother, we talk like a man, we drink real beer. Zapor-kia don't need to insult other or like the punty cell member who goes around scolding people's mum and wife and drink 0% beer

premiumalcoholfree_l.JPG

Bro, I am confirmed bachelor and have absolutely no inclination to have kids. Therefore, I am in a unique position to comment from an outsider perspective as a never married male sinkie on married couples and their family problems. This is what I observed from my married friends and relatives.

1) During courtship, the problem already starts. "Where you want to eat, dear?" "Up to you honey", "No up to you dear, you just say". The mangina actually gives in right here. A real man simply tells the date where they are going, and after they get there, what to order that are the specialties of the house, and then orders for her. How many men do that? I have even gone as far as to ask my dates to dress in an outfit that I like, because I want to be seen with a hot chick. This sets up certain expectations right away that the girls knows she has to meet. Do I get repeat dates? You damn right I do. I can tell you that sinkie girls and girls in general like it when a man takes charge. That is why the over riding complaint of SPGs who date angmos is that sinkie men are too wimpy.

2) During the marriage, the same mangina behaviour continues. eg Holding the lady's handbag when they are out in public together. caving in when she wants certain types of jewelry, holidays, etc. buying a wedding ring of the minimum size and cost that she wants, etc. I have known relatives that I have scolded because the idiot bought a wedding ring, on which the diamond was so big, and I knew he could not afford it in his current job. He said the fiancee's mother demanded that minimum carat weight or no marriage. I thought he was a fucking big mangina for that. I also have other male relatives that I have scolded for changing the diaper. You know why? The wife insisted they put the crib in their bedroom so that they can split the diaper and feeding duties if the baby wakes up in the middle of the night. (which they invariably do several times a night). Its all fine except the poor man is working 10 hours a day, and the bitch wife is on 3 months mat leave with fuck all to do at home. Logically who should be the one to change the diapers and give the other partner a rest so he does not go to work looking like a zombie? A real man would have demanded the wife do all these duties so he can go to work rested and bring home the money. Which part of this don't u understand?

3) Once they have kids, they are exceedingly bad parents. Why? because the mangina does not dare to countermand the wife's child rearing style. How many times have I seen primary 6 or older kids ask their parents for fruit from the kitchen. Fucking lancheow lah, they don't know how to get up and cut an apple themselves at that age? Servant or parent must do it for them, while they are in their rooms playing their PS4? How many parents make their kids do chores in the house? Non. Your life would be a whole lot better if your kids could help out in the house, and help out with their grandparents or elderly relatives. Not asking them to bath the elders or clean their shit. But certainly feeding them, making sure they take their meds, walking them to the nearest polyclinic, etc is all within the realm of responsibilities of a young teen or older kid. U telling me that absolutely no one else in your household can take this 30-90 min of elder care out of your hands, and give you some rest, or are you too afraid to ask or make them? Because you have not trained your kids to help out in the house with chores and the elders, or that you allowed your wife to let them be this way, and in the end you are the one being stressed, that is entirely on you too. Don't come and complain here. U ever set your expectations on your kids, just like u never set your expectations on your wife, and now its coming back to haunt you. Of course, I know nothing about your household situation but I can tell you that many able bodied kids that can do many things around the house do not simply because they were allowed to get away with it.

This is why I never wanted to get married and have kids. I have see so many fucked up kids made that way by brainless parents, of which usually the father is a mangina. A son watches the father as a role model for his life. That is why there are so many manginas in singapore because they learn from their fathers. If I was tired after work, and my family assumes I was out drinking, i would set them straight. if they continue to accuse me of drinking despite my telling them I am just tired, there will be consequences for them, bad ones. Now my question to you is, DO YOU HAVE HAVE THE BALLS TO CARRY THEM OUT?

Last edited:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
But is that good for your health? :confused: :wink:

And are you implying that a man must/should be measured by whether or not he drinks "real" beer (let alone how much beer he drinks)? :confused: :*:

Flatcheebyekia, have you found a job to support yourself? It's 1 Jan 2017.

You are a fucking waste of air and water.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
...but how many hearts really belong to you?
I would also like to know "how many hearts really belong to you" and Runifyouhaveto:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?170937-Come-on-brothers-we-are-the-longest-among-the-Chinese-majority-territories&p=1736636#post1736636
you know bro, I can shoot many holes.
but at the end of the day, how many hearts really belonged to me?
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?170993-For-the-lonely-souls-out-there&p=1737324#post1737324
You know brothers,
we can shoot many holes,
but at the end of the day, how many hearts really belong to us?
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?182291-All-that-glitters-is-not-Gold&p=1885355#post1885355
Brother, money is like woman. Having her hole is skin-deep; we can open many women but at the end of the day, how many hearts really belonged to us. We can play with 101 financial instruments, like shares, etfs, bonds, reits, fx, futures, options, etc. It is really easy on survive like opening a woman (just buy or sell) but to win in the long-run, you gotta understand that woman in-depth.
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?209590-Purity-of-your-heart&p=2223410#post2223410
How many women u bed before?
How many hearts belong to u now?
So far, only you and Runifyouhaveto have asked such a question. right? :wink: :p

Last edited:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for sharing papsmearer. There is no one set of rules that work for every family or everyone.
By the time we master our lives, it is about time that we meet our maker.

Thank you and hope you have a better 2017 ahead.