• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat She asked me why I went drinking again

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big sharing from my ShentonDK friend!

A jiuhuDK O&M company listed in Singapore is going to default on their debts and go bust after CNY. Several OCBC private bank customers are stuck in this counter.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest from my Super DK, ShentonDK over lunch,

his colleagues in another department are preparing for the fallout in the event that China revokes Singapore status as a Renminbi Settlement Hub status and China Foreign Exchange Trade System system and switch to KL.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

his colleagues in another department are preparing for the fallout in the event that China revokes Singapore status as a Renminbi Settlement Hub status and China Foreign Exchange Trade System system and switch to KL.
So, die die must make LHL kowtow to 11. Can we send LWL instead?

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just a little update. Now the best defense is to attack. Yuan is traded offshore and onshore (within China) and technically If Singapore loses her Renminbi Settlement Hub status one day, the 100billion plus chinese yuan held in Singapore deposits will be forced to converted to USD, SGD or other currencies, which will create additional pressure of Chinese Yuan's weakness.

China doubles down on defense of yuan
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/china-doubles-down-on-defense-of-yuan-2017-01-06

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.png

so cold