• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat She asked me why I went drinking again

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told my son last night

If you return home at 6-9pm, it is happy hours
9-12 is sad hours.
If you return after midnight, it is your mum's angry hours. :biggrin:

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
sushibeer.jpg

1-for-1 beer at selected sushi tei outlets (eg. big splash)

but i prefer the suntory draft from public izakaya

066.jpg

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because she turned down sex.

Just like the lady friend that my JurongDK friend brought along for our drinks last week.

You know Singapore women has a weakness. They like you but they dunno how to express themselves. Then when you quarrel with them during courtship or after married, they express themselves so well. :*:

JurongDK brought along a lady who was the oldest among us. She was talking most of the time, an practicing auditor who could give good inputs to our discussion topic. However, I could feel that she was very nervous about herself. She asked me everything about my family and love life and I replied, however she avoided my questions repeatedly about her kids several time.

So in the end, I teased her with an overseas name card since she was so secretive - same name, just different identity. I have two name cards, one that represents my Singapore employer and another that represents my employer's associated company in US. That was the first time I gave a Singaporean my overseas namecard to tease her, because I know her curiosity will prompt her to dig further into my background.

Last edited:

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
So hard to make money these days. Got 18% pay cut earlier and AMDK comforted me that my dream home or car be 18% cheaper next year.

Heard possibility another small round of pay cut after Chinese New Year. Will my beer get cheaper too?

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just came back from drinking with my good friends, AMDK, NipponDK and PunjabDK.

They shared with me about the latest ktv geopolitics; Jalan Besar Cambodian girls, Bugis PRCs, Beach Road Thai Discos, Selegie Viets, Orchard towers Filipinos... ...

Can you notice that coincidentally, these are the countries that tilted towards China recently. Yes, including the Vietnamese who were supposed to be against China, sent their leader to visit China lately. I need not explain more for the other countries.

AMDK has a plan, since all these chicks no longer love him. He can cripple them like 1997 as the chicks are already addicted to weak US Dollar and low interest rates in the past 9 years.

And this time, NipponDK is ready to back him up by engineering a joint appreciation with AMDK because he has given the chicks lots of Yen loans from ADB and faking a Yen depreciation lately.

My dear PunjabDK is also getting ready by forcing the underground cash back to the financial system through a massive demonetization of old 500 and 1000 Rupees for new notes. At least, Rupee is able to appreciate against the chicks when AMDK smashes his beer bottle on the ground.

AMDK told me that his buddy EuroDK will also join him to hike rates next year when Trump takes over. If they join hands with PunjabDK and NipponDK, BeijingDK and his chicks will self-immolate in 18 months later from now.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
brother, I never offend you before. We can tcss here instead of pointing ran jiao at each other's face?
And why nobody think I am Froggy, Scroobal, Sam or Zhihau? Hahhaa

Lol lol lol

Last edited:

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to a sake bar at Icon village last night. Got 10% discount for their junmai daiginjo. Going to wine connection tonight. Looks like no beer this week. :confused:

My friends were chatting about the developers bidding at S$998 per square foot per plot ratio for Margaret Drive yesterday. After development, MCL Land needs $1600psf to break even, so it should be priced at $1800-1900psf level.

JurongDK was sharing that he was thinking of selling his 1600sqft Jurong HUDC (75-years lease remaining) for about $950-1000psf if Singapore really signs the HSR line with Malaysia this month. He wanna capitalize on this news to get rid of the HUDC and switch to a freehold resale in the middle of orchard road for $1500psf and be AMDK's neighbour.
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...e-signed-next-week-says-pm-najib/3345752.html

Sounds like a good deal cos most leaseholds in town commands about $2000psf and even the new leaseholds in bishan/AMK/Redhill commands $1500psf.

So for $1500psf, might as well choose a resale freehold in orchard.

Last edited:

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night, they talked about getting Hyflux 6%pa Preference Share issued in 2011 (SGX Code: N2H) with my CPF OA money.
N2H is the only Hyflux Preference Share that is approved for CPF OA Investment.

It might be due for be redeemed by Hyflux 17 months later.
6%pa yield = 8.5% for 17 months
It is currently traded at 7.5% discount at price 92.5.
8.5% + 7.5% = 16%.
I will get total 16% in 17 months, which translates to 9.4%pa.

My JurongDK warned that if Hyflux don't redeem them 15 months later, the yield will increase to 8% from April 2018.
8 divide by 92.5 = 8.65%

So after April 2018, I enjoy 8.65%pa based on current purchase price.

Not sure if this is useful, I am just sharing what I heard last night.

update - I got some of it just now at almost 92.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
You posting style is just like ah meng what nigger.

I do drive ran jiao chia like him. Enjoy taking photo when i pangsai.

It's a psychological thing, maybe others will think that we are clones chatting with each other too. As a alleged-clone, I don't get any adoption from the seniors here yet.

Going to wine connection cheese bar now! hahaha

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do drive ran jiao chia like him. Enjoy taking photo when i pangsai.

It's a psychological thing, maybe others will think that we are clones chatting with each other too. As a alleged-clone, I don't get any adoption from the seniors here yet.

Going to wine connection cheese bar now! hahaha

Ah so you admit you are his clone aka him. :rolleyes: