• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Even Jack Ma is upset by LHL

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
when china show middle finger to PAP, it means the WHOLE of CHINA.. including their businesses.

Sinkies..this is what you voted for... I am happy to see this day coming. bad karma for stupid sinkies.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just completed my Xmas shopping with Amazon because today is Black Friday.

Normally I would avoid any of the chinese online sites because I'm not interested in buying knock offs but I did get a computer case from Lazada which is now owned by Jack Ma. If the PAP wanted I'm sure they can play punk with Jack Ma by targetting his business e.g. requiring special inspections of any packages coming from his businesses from China, Malaysia, Spore.. .

Don't forget that Sporeans have a higher spending power & they do plenty of online shopping.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah jack invited by msian gahmen 2 b advisor ...

ah loon gahmen wun do dat 1 la ... he's no sinkielan skolar ... sinkielan got 1 whole big bunch of big shot skolars ... no nid ah jack 2 advise ...