• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Indonesian Chiobu Proud to be Chinese on Youtube!

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her bahasa indonesia came naturally and smoothly.
Don't be too happy now.....remember the rapes during the riots back then.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong with being proud of our culture.

Problem is many of us are indoctrinated with the Western culture when English becomes our lingua franca that we loses our native culture. Thanks to PAP.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore 300,000 mainly Chinese population were targeted by the British empire governor for opium drug monopoly. They were drug addicts where got future. And what common weath did the british bastards share with the non-white British Subjects in Singapore.

More like exploitation of Chinese wealth targeted for opium trade monopoly by the evil white British. This monopoly drug trade lastwd for 50 Years from early 1900 to 1961.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

Problem is many of us are indoctrinated with the Western culture when English becomes our lingua franca that we loses our native culture. Thanks to PAP.

the indoctrination is so complete that AMDK is deeply embedded in the sillypoootians' psyche.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese here did not lose their cultures and still eat rice and do Chinese things.

In fact it was the British people that loses more to learn from the Chinese becos drug traffickers British are banned from associated with the drug addicts Chinese, and native Malays, by their crown dictator QUEEN Victoria.

If the British were not drug traffickers but good people you will find more mixed marriage among the Chinese today. Singapore will be more prosper to the British than to walk out shamefully not wanting to be glorifed of their past achievement by the natives shared of common wealth.

This is the price to pay when u want to commit criminal trades and yr descendant suffer today in isolation.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese here did not lose their cultures and still eat rice and do Chinese things.

In fact it was the British people that loses more to learn from the Chinese becos drug traffickers British are banned from associated with the drug addicts Chinese, and native Malays, by their crown dictator QUEEN Victoria.

If the British were not drug traffickers but good people you will find more mixed marriage among the Chinese today. Singapore will be more prosper to the British than to walk out shamefully not wanting to be glorifed of their past achievement by the natives shared of common wealth.

This is the price to pay when u want to commit criminal trades and yr descendant suffer today in isolation.

If it is true that we did not lose our native culture, how come I can't speak my Cantonese well ?

Diu is the only Cantonese word I know to speak, but I can't anyhow say.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My lesbian songtress says old these Lao Hero are very disgusting, especially those who sneeze like thunder in public places ........

Learn dialect bery easy lah, especially if you can read and write Chinese fluently (like me ahem), then you know that in Teochew Mercedes is MeiCheeLi ........ :eek:

[video=youtube;cOG8pwrWp2s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOG8pwrWp2s&list=PLDUpsVuS-PCF7c15fy8BFNTY0xXsmFyXG&index=10[/video]

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nothing wrong with being proud of an English education too. I would have achieved far less in life had i done what my uncle did and pursued a Chinese education. Of course, nothing wrong with Chinese education and many have succeeded bigly with it