• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat ph level of water

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your stomach is already very acidic (pH 1.5 to 3.5). No such thing as drink water that is too acidic. It is overconsumption of protein that makes the body produce toxins and "acid".

right, as the bile and pancreas produce acids to help digest food. while solid waste goes through the intestinal tract, liquid waste is processed by the kidneys to rid and purge the body of toxins and excess acid. this is why urine is almost always acidic. it shows that kidneys are doing their work. however, if urine is overly acidic, it portends or provides symptoms of pending health issues - indicating diet, urinary tract, gi tract, and overall body as too acidic. thus a need to adjust one's dietary habits, lifestyle, and do a medical check. the simple and small step of drinking water daily that is neutral or moderately alkaline will help to mitigate the downward spiral of too much acidity in the body. acid is necessary in the body, but excessive amount of it is detrimental to health. the modern diet in sg and the u.s. (as sg copies the u.s. even in dietary trends) is not helping.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
right, as the bile and pancreas produce acids to help digest food. while solid waste goes through the intestinal tract, liquid waste is processed by the kidneys to rid and purge the body of toxins and excess acid. this is why urine is almost always acidic. it shows that kidneys are doing their work. however, if urine is overly acidic, it portends or provides symptoms of pending health issues - indicating diet, urinary tract, gi tract, and overall body as too acidic. thus a need to adjust one's dietary habits, lifestyle, and do a medical check. the simple and small step of drinking water daily that is neutral or moderately alkaline will help to mitigate the downward spiral of too much acidity in the body. acid is necessary in the body, but excessive amount of it is detrimental to health. the modern diet in sg and the u.s. (as sg copies the u.s. even in dietary trends) is not helping.

so our urine and poo are all acidic in nature?
hehee, wanna test your strips on your urine this morning?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think eatshitndie was replying to the specific question of "wanna test your strips on your urine this morning?" :wink:

yes, thanks! very hard to stick into fecal matter unless i poop on the floor or into a squat-type toilet where shit doesn't directly drop into water. moreover, it won't be accurate as fecal matter is mostly solid and has varying ph levels at each spot of insertion. plus i reuse strip to stir my kopi.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
plus i reuse strip to stir my kopi.
attachment.php

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

It was my mistake, should read urea and uric acid. Thank you for the correcting me.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I kinder drop out ...concise answer ...can drink PUB water or not?

can. and brew kopi with it too. not much choice unless you're so rich you only drink bottled mineral water from the alps. for me, i just add a pinch of baking soda to one quart of pub saichwee.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
can. and brew kopi with it too. not much choice unless you're so rich you only drink bottled mineral water from the alps. for me, i just add a pinch of baking soda to one quart of pub saichwee.

You buy Vittel on a daily basis?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You buy Vittel on a daily basis?

san pellegrino is my favorite, but the gassy version is acidic. drink it only with wine and meaty dinner. have cartons of it stashed in the garage for socials. otherwise, it's self-distilled (purified) water with either a pinch of baking soda or a few drops of alkaline concentration. it's the best drinking water in the district as my dog loves it. he's picky with water.