• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Karma's A Bitch! Dumb Son Of Kiasu Parent of Kiasu Website Gets PSLE Score of 229!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ptfounder1124_read-only.png

SINGAPORE — Nine years ago, former software developer Soon Lee Yong helped set up popular parenting forum KiasuParents.com as part of her hunt for a primary school for her firstborn.

Her quest reached a new, if somewhat unsatisfactory, milestone on Thursday (Nov 24) when her son collected his Primary School Leaving Examinations (PSLE) results.

Accompanying her son to collect his results at Yew Tee Primary School’s hall Thursday morning, Mdm Soon said she was “never this nervous getting (her) own PSLE results”. It was the 43-year-old’s first time going through PSLE as a parent.

Although her son was expecting to get a T-score of 250, the full-time mother-of-two had come expecting three As and a B with a lower score of 230 because she had “spotted some questions that came out (in the PSLE) that he normally couldn’t do, and still didn’t get right”.

So when she received her son’s SMS – all As, 229 – after she was done queuing at the school’s bookstore to buy books for her daughter entering Primary Four next year, her first reaction was “Four As. Better than expected!”

But her attention soon turned to the lower than expected T-score. “229... I was hoping that he would do better because I prepared for him, but he didn’t do well,” she said. “Because of the intense work before PSLE, you tend to get lost. So I kind of guessed that he would under perform a bit.”

So when Mdm Soon’s son SMSed her “Are you angry?” as he walked sheepishly down the stairs to face her, she told him: “(You) can forget about getting your Nintendo DS.”

She had agreed to buy him the toy if he scored 250. She hopes that this disappointment would be a lesson for him given how he did not study as hard as he knew he should.

http://m.todayonline.com/singapore/kiasuparentcom-co-founder-comes-full-circle-site-launch

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Karma's A Bitch! Dumb Son Of Kiasu Parent of Kiasu Website Gets PSLE Score of 229

Yew Tew primary. Enough said

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Karma's A Bitch! Dumb Son Of Kiasu Parent of Kiasu Website Gets PSLE Score of 229

The stupid kid should jump down to teach the bitch a lesson.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Seeing how fucked up sg scholars are.....
Why are parents still forcing their kids to aspire as one?
And she blaming her kid did not study hard enough.....
I read this in the tutor/ tuition topic thread.
So true this fucked up Asian chink mentality regarding diligence.

"Attributed this to a Confucian culture of diligence and respect for authority.

“In Europe and elsewhere, students who are not good at mathematics may simply say that they are not good at mathematics. Confucian cultures are more likely to say that they don’t try hard enough. Tuition is a way to show diligence,”

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Madam Soon shall buy her son a motorbike so that he can work as Uber or deliveroo food delivery

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

mew tew primary? very rare.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The son should now create an app called Cheebye Parents for all students to use

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal

Don't be so mean fellas, at least he can still go to secondary school and then proceed to ITE.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The kid should have started a indiegogo or Kickstarter to raise 100k if he failed PSLE to punish his parents for setting up such a dumb site and stop the cycle of parental abuse and stupidity in sinkiepore.i would have donated $500.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tiger mummy bitch.
They like to compare the kids score with the rest.
My son called up happy he got only one A and i bought him a japanese dinner and a new game mouse for him to carry on playing games on computer.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

https://www.facebook.com/todayonline/videos/10154262673287572/

Way to go, kid: Sri John, 12, has had a difficult childhood. He also has severe dyslexia. But with hard work and a positive attitude, he managed to pass the #PSLE (even getting grade 1 scores for some subjects).

Fat keling kid gets PSLE score of 155 and the media is congratulating him???

Why are we being so politically correct? Shouldn't some adult slap him across the face and tell him to wake up his fat idea?

entree

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tiger mummy bitch.
My son called up happy he got only one A and i bought him a japanese dinner and a new game mouse for him to carry on playing games on computer.

Nice to hear your son excelled. Congrats!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tiger mummy bitch.

Only one A? I take it that he didn' get A* for the rest of his subjects. Your son is dumb. I feel sorry for you.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this boy's future is finished,he has nothing left to look forward to in life so he might as well go molesting prepubescent girls.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

although this brings up questions about this kid's psle results,the parents went so far as to set up a site to hunt for a primary school for him and even tried to help spot psle questions for him as quoted "which he normally couldnt do,and still didnt get right" and he only got 230?

PSLE is like a iq test,there are somethings some people are too stupid to get even if u waved the anwsers right in their face and told them to memorise it.the fact that PSLE could be gamed and analyzed to such a degree shows that an experienced eye could spot an idiot a mile away.

congratulations!!!ur son is an idiot!!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only one A? I take it that he didn' get A* for the rest of his subjects. Your son is dumb. I feel sorry for you.

if all Malays score well in PSLE, who will serve you in MacDonald? who will wash your toilets, who will do delivery jobs? please think before you attack malay!!!

sometimes I am hungry in the middle of the night and I need Malay delivery guy to delivery food for me!!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tiger mummy bitch.

did u recommend the right games to him?like burger fun time for his future career at mcdonalds,and call of duty:ntuc shoplifting.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The kid is dumb lah, now should demand PS 4 Pro or at the very least Xbox one. Demand a sissy DS for fuck, play pokemon?