• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Terrex AFV confiscation in HKG: The Implications and Revelations

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who can forget the brutality of the barbarian Japanese who murder, rape and tortures chinese, malay, indians, eurasian and other asian countries.
Some of them may be your relatives or ancestors.
And a BIG FUCK YOU flatearther, FUCKING JAPANESE DOG. HOPE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY DIE SOON!!!
Couple of points:

1. I'm aware of Japanese brutalities throughout its entire history (let's say, two thousand years, not just their WW2 brutalities), and I don't support them in committing such atrocities. :mad: :(

2. I was just trying to enlighten everyone about the political reality in East Asia, i.e. it is actually Japan that is the dominant power, not China or the U.S.A. :o

Also, to be fair, I think it's safe to say that the Japanese "elite" ruling class are obviously mature enough to be aware that the ancestors of nearly all modern Japanese people, i.e. the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamato_people
were all probably migrants from Mainland China and Korea (and the ancestors of all modern Koreans most probably migrated from "Manchuria" or what is now known as "Northeast China"), who were simply motivated by a desire to escape from Chinese brutalities/atrocities committed against the relatives of those Japanese ancestors over a thousand (maybe even over two thousand) years ago; otherwise, why would they bother to go through all that trouble building boats/ships (which were probably quite low-tech, compared to now) to sail so far away to Japan? :confused:

Therefore, I strongly suspect that the anti-China policy of the Japanese "elite" ruling class, starting from the late 19th century:
wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Sino-Japanese_War
until now, was simply motivated by revenge! :eek:
In the minds of the Japanese "elite" ruling class, this vengeance against China (on behalf, or even in honour, of their Japanese ancestors, who were ironically also from China) must continue forever! :eek:
Otherwise, they cannot justify their existence as an independent sovereign state, especially in the 21st century and in the eyes of most educated Caucasoids, especially those who belong to:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions
who consider the ancestors of modern Japanese people to have migrated from Mainland China. :wink:

And I think it's safe to say that almost no modern Japanese person would want Japan to become part of China, just like most Taiwanese people would not want Taiwan to become part of China:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan_general_election,_2016#Results
If most Taiwanese people, most of whom can speak Mandarin, would rather remain independent from China, what more Japan? :wink:

Basically, both sides are in the wrong; but in my opinion, "China" is more in the wrong because it was certain ancient Chinese ancestors who bullied, and even killed, certain Japanese ancestors first.
Of course, it's also possible that those ancient Japanese ancestors were in the wrong first, which justified those ancient Chinese ancestors to kill them, but we can never know the truth because it was so long ago; and it's also not important anyway, since both sides were, and still are, in the wrong.

Modern Chinese people, especially those still living in East Asia, might feel justified in desiring revenge against modern Japanese people because of the brutalities that certain Japanese WW2 ancestors committed against certain Chinese WW2 ancestors.
But the same modern Japanese people can also accuse certain ancient Chinese ancestors of committing brutalities against certain ancient Japanese ancestors on ancient Mainland China, so who has the moral high ground? :confused:
In my opinion, neither of them. :wink:

So the more important question is, whose military is stronger?
In my opinion again, as I've said earlier:
And in my opinion again, the Japanese military are superior to the U.S. military, and can only be defeated if both China and the USA gang up to attack Japan, like what happened during the last few years of World War 2.
Otherwise, if it's just a one-on-one between Japan and China or between Japan and the USA, Japan will probably win, especially since it's a:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_nuclear_weapon_program#De_facto_nuclear_state
wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_latency
("Nuclear latency is the condition of a country possessing the technology to quickly build nuclear weapons, without having actually yet done so. Because such latent capability is not proscribed by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, this is sometimes called the "Japan Option" (as a work-around to the treaty), as Japan is a clear case of a country with complete technical prowess to develop a nuclear weapon quickly, or as it is sometimes called "being one screwdriver's turn" from the bomb, as Japan is considered to have the materials, expertise and technical capacity to make a nuclear bomb at will.")

which is why I doubt China will actually dare to significantly hurt Japan and/or any of Japan's allies, such as, and especially, Singapore! :wink:

Last edited:

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple of points:

1. I'm aware of Japanese brutalities throughout its entire history (let's say, two thousand years, not just their WW2 brutalities), and I don't support them in committing such atrocities. :mad: :(

2. I was just trying to enlighten everyone about the political reality in East Asia, i.e. it is actually Japan that is the dominant power, not China or the U.S.A. :o

Open your own thread on war.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be a smart aleck, you can get yourself killed outside!
Thanks for that good advice, which I totally agree with. :smile:
Don't worry, when I'm "outside", i.e. in real life, I don't even bother to talk about such things, especially since I have no real-life friends. :wink:
Also, since my own family has ostracized me, I stay at home alone in a HDB flat most of the time. :o

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zikapore sell off own shipping line, own power stations and own petroleum company. No more energy and transport security. Pathetic.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
They do sent LST but it for amphibious exercise purpose. Else it not cost effective at all to use them solely as freight carrier. Saf will usually engage commercial carrier and RO-RO to ship their equipments.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much does a Terrex AFV cost ?

This is also an issue that WP can grill the Defence and Foreign Affairs Ministers in Parliament.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for that good advice, which I totally agree with. :smile:
Don't worry, when I'm "outside", i.e. in real life, I don't even bother to talk about such things, especially since I have no real-life friends. :wink:
Also, since my own family has ostracized me, I stay at home alone in a HDB flat most of the time. :o

so that is the reason that cause you to think that the earth is flat.

i pity you.

4Sgie

Alfrescian
Loyal
China lodges protest with Singapore after military vehicles seized by Hong Kong customs

China’s foreign ministry has lodged a protest with Singapore after nine Singaporean military vehicles were seized by Hong Kong customs en route from Taiwan last week.

Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang revealed the news at a regular press briefing on Monday.

“We call on Singapore to act in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region in handling the matter,” Geng said. “We oppose any nations that have diplomatic ties with China to have contacts with Taiwan, including military relations,” he said, adding: “We call on Singapore to abide by the one China principle.”

Geng’s remarks came as the nationalist Global Times tabloid denounced Singapore’s “hypocrisy” over its military RELATIONSHIP with Taiwan, warning that it could harm ties.

The armoured troop carriers were being shipped back to Singapore by a cargo vessel which stopped at Kwai Chung container terminal in Hong Kong on Wednesday.

The incident has escalated into a diplomatic row between China and the city state, worsening ties already strained by Singapore’s position in the South China Sea disputes.

It has also put fresh scrutiny on four decades of military cooperation between Taiwan and Singapore – which Beijing has tolerated but with reluctance.

“It is no longer reasonable for Singapore to continue ... any kind of military exchange with Taiwan,” said an opinion article in the Global Times on Monday. The incident with the armoured troop carriers “adds to the suspicion” Singapore was working against the “one-China” principle, the paper said.

It was written by a commentator identified only as Ai Jun, which is a homonym for LOVE the army”.

The article, which appeared only in the paper’s English-language edition, went on to list Singapore’s military relations with the United States and its stance on the South China Sea sovereignty disputes as further demonstrating the city state’s “hypocrisy”.

Is Beijing trying to discourage Singapore-Taiwan relations by having Hong Kong seize armoured vehicles?

It said Singapore was aiding the United States in containing China by allowing US forces to be stationed at the Changi Naval Base.

“If public opinion about Singapore changes in China, it will turn into a huge blow for bilateral ties,” the paper said.

South China Morning Post.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
China lodges protest with Singapore after military vehicles seized by Hong Kong customs

Singapore is so FUCKED!!!!!!!

Lee Hsien Loong your silence is deafening. Lee Hsien Loong you must resign with your Vivian and Chicken Hen, we Singaporeans demand your resignation.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monday, November 28, 2016, 18:55

China urges Singapore to strictly adhere to one-China policy

By Xinhua

1480330710938_412.jpg

BEIJING – China Monday urged Singapore to strictly adhere to the one-China policy after
nine Singaporean armored vehicles, reportedly used in military drills in Taiwan, were seized
by Hong Kong customs last week.

"The Chinese side has lodged representations with the Singaporean side,"
Foreign Ministry spokesperson Geng Shuang said at a daily news briefing.

China has demanded that Singapore abide by the laws of Hong Kong and cooperate with
the government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) in handling the matter, he added.

Geng said the Chinese government strongly opposes any official interactions between Taiwan region
and any country that has established diplomatic relations with China, including military exchanges and cooperation.

"We demand that the Singaporean government adhere to the one-China policy strictly and sincerely," said the spokesman.

AssLoong the HanJian

Comprendo?

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
tiongs are a bunch of biggest kpkb crybabies the world has ever seen.

Hey buddy heard California have abduction, recently a woman was released after 2 weeks abducted by some armed women, take care bro. But I really don't mind being abducted by some women.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey buddy heard California have abduction, recently a woman was released after 2 weeks abducted by some armed women, take care bro. But I really don't mind being abducted by some women.

must be the case of sherri papini. mother of 2 disappeared more than 3 weeks ago while jogging. hubby pleas with public to look out for her. she was released by 2 "hispanic women" and is now hospitalized for examination but ok. truly a thanksgiving gift to hubby and kids. both hispanic women must be ugly like fuck as sherri is blond and pretty chio. if hispanic duo are good looking, i don't mind being abducted for over 2 weeks too. they can extend to 6.9 weeks, and i won't complain. :biggrin:

how are you buddy? how's life under the new king?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
must be the case of sherri papini. mother of 2 disappeared more than 3 weeks ago while jogging. hubby pleas with public to look out for her. she was released by 2 "hispanic women" and is now hospitalized for examination but ok. truly a thanksgiving gift to hubby and kids. both hispanic women must be ugly like fuck as sherri is blond and pretty chio. if hispanic duo are good looking, i don't mind being abducted for over 2 weeks too. they can extend to 6.9 weeks, and i won't complain. :biggrin:

how are you buddy? how's life under the new king?

New king? Wait tomorrow buddy

If these twins I really don't mind buddy

854-F-BELLAS_12142009sb_0016b.jpg