• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jiu Hu chinks really deserves to be called Cina babi! CCB!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey PAP dog so you are filthy shit skin? Anyway I am sure you didn't include your PAP masters like pioneer generation Sporeans Hon sui sen, Goh keng Swee, Toh chin chye etc born in jiu hu. Please say loud loud to correct me if you PAP dog dare to include your masters as jiu hu chinks who deserved to be called cina babi and CCB. LOL

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of incidents like these make people wonder who are the real victims of racism in bolehland.

So true, I am also a victim of my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours and the worse is when I tell the truth I kena called Chinese dog just becos of my race. But somehow nobody question why these mudlander Chinese never think of race when they bully people? Chinese bully Chinese. Filthy shit skins bully Chinese. Nobody helps Chinese. And that's the blatant truth.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
sure or not???.... you so fierce. .. so filthy. .. so siao. .. can fly so high ... who got the balls to come near you. . let alone tekan you :smile: :smile:

Filthy people deserved filthy replies from me. Before you judge my filthy words, you should ask what have the filthy mudlanders done to me? Anyway my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours story is well documented with details. You don't believe is your problem.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course the India doctor thread with 200k view despite being inactive thread is solid proof of mudlanders and filthy shit skins tekan me. Disgusting criminal activity by filthy shit from disgusting shit holes.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
couple kena 14 days jail ...

mbsa.transformed_1.jpg

http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/11/...cer-sungai-buloh-sentenced-14-days-jail-video ...

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
So true, I am also a victim of my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours and the worse is when I tell the truth I kena called Chinese dog just becos of my race. But somehow nobody question why these mudlander Chinese never think of race when they bully people? Chinese bully Chinese. Filthy shit skins bully Chinese. Nobody helps Chinese. And that's the blatant truth.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog bitch. Nobody helps us chinks.

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real Cina Babi is Jho Loh. He gave ideas to Najibee on how to conned Malaysians billions of ringgits. Money suppose to help develop Malaysia ended up in Najibee & wife personal bank accounts. Time to hunt down this mudderfacker.

Ed Chigliak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey PAP dog so you are filthy shit skin? Anyway I am sure you didn't include your PAP masters like pioneer generation Sporeans Hon sui sen, Goh keng Swee, Toh chin chye etc born in jiu hu. Please say loud loud to correct me if you PAP dog dare to include your masters as jiu hu chinks who deserved to be called cina babi and CCB. LOL

Jesus Christ! What on earth are you going about, woman?

There is presently only one resident idiot in this forum (hint: his left shadow is IslamPig and right shadow is XxooxX and..his name sounds like rusty jamban). Ages ago, the top spot was taken by QXP. When QXP decided to step down and retire in IMH, the honorary top spot was given to makapa. I missed them both as they were in essence...true Singaporeans.

You may think you have the right qualities for that position. Uh-huh. Wrong dahhhling. Nothing a cup of liang cha (and prozac) won’t do to resolve your internal issues.

EC

Silent dog whistle ....*pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett*

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
[video=youtube_share;1M529tawCno]https://youtu.be/1M529tawCno[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey what's this rubbish reaction from you about? Zeroo is a PAP dog the whole world knows. You think he can call people chinks and cina babi but I cannot call him filthy shit skin? Btw my definition of filthy shit skin is filthy pieces of shit who are thieves robbers rapist and molesters like those 30 or more guests in the India doctor thread round the clock. What kind of disgusting criminal activity do you think is going on there? Don't be a filthy thief if you don't want people to call you one.

Jesus Christ! What on earth are you going about, woman?

There is presently only one resident idiot in this forum (hint: his left shadow is IslamPig and right shadow is XxooxX and..his name sounds like rusty jamban). Ages ago, the top spot was taken by QXP. When QXP decided to step down and retire in IMH, the honorary top spot was given to makapa. I missed them both as they were in essence...true Singaporeans.

You may think you have the right qualities for that position. Uh-huh. Wrong dahhhling. Nothing a cup of liang cha (and prozac) won’t do to resolve your internal issues.

EC

Silent dog whistle ....*pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett*

Last edited: