• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Stupid ang moh bitches and whines that he will never be Chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup this is correct. How do you become Chinese? By being born one. Take note it applies to everyone. Take Eatshitndie for example. He will never be a white person obviously till the day he dies no matter how much he bashes his own race and sucks the dicks of the whites. :rolleyes:

Yet the issue isn't about this but rather this fucking ang moh's audacity of even daring to make a video obviously in his typical ang moh self righteous way in boasting how much he knows about Chinese culture/language and suddenly should be considered Chinese but due to the super racist Chinese he isn't considered one of them even though he obviously knows more about Chinese ppl + culture than the Chinese themselves as is always the case in videos like this. :rolleyes:

What about the large number of Chinese dogs + uncle toms who write good english and are totally absorbed into western culture but are still not considered white. Somehow the double standards show again and again.

Btw i don't think this fucker wants to be a Chinese in terms of ethnicity but in terms of nationality. Well too bad for you ang moh. You will never be a Chinese and China doesn't have any obligation to make you a citizen cos you are not Chinese by blood and no matter how good your Chinese is you will never be a Chinese and a Chinese person who doesn't even speak the language has a higher chance to become a citizen of China compared to the likes of you. Then again why would you want to be Chinese? There are so many Chinese dogs aka uncle toms out there that would kiss your ass all cos you are white and hate their own race so why be Chinese?

This is interesting ppl like him want to be Chinese cos they still have that mentality that Chinese ppl will be kissing their ass especially girls while they put up some lame ass attempt to speak half fuck Chinese with an ang moh accent or saying a few simple phrases of Chinese like ni hao ma and expect Chinese ppl to kiss their asses if not they are racist while a Chinese person who did the same thing in a western country would get mocked at and would be expected to totally speak english without an accent or with an ang moh accent to be acceptable and to tolerate a few racist comments and to laugh it off like it's a joke. :rolleyes:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I look forward to the day i can legally delete "chinese" under the race field on my NRIC. Why anyone would want to be chinese is beyond me

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fucktard angmoh, he would've been given sinkie citizenship after 7 years, if he came here and married an spg and lived-off his meal ticket as a house husband. heck, he'd even score with other spg's when his wife was working upon learning hokkien and using the words of endearment; ai sio kan mai?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's the big deal about being a chink? Most chinks wish they were AMDKs!

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I look forward to the day i can legally delete "chinese" under the race field on my NRIC. Why anyone would want to be chinese is beyond me

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks are the most inferior and i have deleted chink from my NRIC.

What's the big deal about being a chink? Most chinks wish they were AMDKs!

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks wish we were superior AMDKs!!

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks are the most inferior and i have deleted chink from my NRIC.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks wish we were superior AMDKs!!

Good job my fellow islambabi dog. We mooslems pigs are genetically program to fuck our own mothers and daughters because allah also do.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chinese are of the oldest and most advanced race on earth in terms of advanced in consciousness and are generally smarter, they're from Deneb.

Deneb is distant and very luminous | Brightest Stars | EarthSky

Deneb is one of the most distant stars you will see with your eye alone. That’s because it’s one of the most luminous stars in the Milky Way galaxy. The exact distance to Deneb is unclear, with estimates ranging from about 1,425 light-years to perhaps as much as 7,000 light-years. Whatever its exact distance, when you gaze at Deneb, know that you are gazing across thousands of light-years of space.

They're transferred here by lot, stock and barrel. We're not all from the same place that's why we see so much different in terms of race. It's common sense most didn't even comprehend and think we all evolve on earth.

Long way to go humanity.........

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
On the contrary, it's mainland Chinese vs Chinese.

Mainland Chinese versus Overseas chinese. Two centuries of migration have made these two groups wholly distinct in terms of values, culture, and even basic principles. Even within China, there is a great plurality of tribes and racial stock. Its time to stop conflating everyone into a homogeneous whole. Its like equating a modern American to a member of European diaspora, or an Australian to his British roots. I think they would feel insulted.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
wrong nigger!! It's both a nationality and a race. That's why there are Chinese Americans for example and Chinese Singaporeans and it applies to shit skins and Americans as well

Chinese is not a "race" just as German, French, Italian is not a race. The Chinese belong to a distinct racial group known as mongoloids along with the Japs, Koreans etc.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese is not a "race" just as German, French, Italian is not a race. The Chinese belong to a distinct racial group known as mongoloids along with the Japs, Koreans etc.

That is because Germans, french etc are already modern nation states but they have specific ethnic groups in those countries. One example would be the franks. The english are anglo saxons which is a specific ethnic group. There are racial englishman like say wayne rooney vs englishmen via nationality like dwight york for example who is a black person.

Ethnic Chinese are those with han ancestry if not why would someone be called an American Chinese if Chinese isn't an ethnicity? :rolleyes: Uighers aren't ethnic Chinese but called Chinese via nationality. Why are ppl from China called Zhong Guo ren and not Hua ren? Because one denotes nationality and the other ethnicity.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
he's asking if italian, german isn't a race but a nationality why do they differentiate them in switzerland when they should all simply be called swiss. Fuck la unable to answer this you simply act blur.

They are all called Swiss. They come from different backgrounds but that does not make them less Swiss.

In America there are nationalities from all over the world and they're now Americans.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are all called Swiss. They come from different backgrounds but that does not make them less Swiss.

In America there are nationalities from all over the world and they're now Americans.

so why are there categories like african american/ italian american/spanish american etc? Madonna for example is italian but she's american acting blur again.