• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious China Seized SAF Armoured Cars in HongKong.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over at Wong Tai Sin, the story is somewhat different today. Chinese Singaporean engineered a mistake, left high tech military equipment at Kwai Chung Terminal and whispered the news to HK / PLA authorities. Thereafter, a technology transfer, which under normal circumstances would raise hell with Western powers, to China is achieved. Chinese help Chinese. Also a way for zikapore to make friend after the mistakes of SCS.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Nine armoured military vehicles, along with components and accessories, have been confiscated by Hong Kong customs in a routine inspection at the Kwai Chung terminal, marking one of the biggest seizure of strategic commodities in two decades.
Preliminary investigation showed the consignment was being shipped from Taiwan to Singapore..."

Full report here: http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...customs-seize-shipment-nine-armoured-military

The pap government should try to make friend with China; instead of helping USA to contain China.

It is already three weeks since SAF lost nine Terrexs. What can the almighty LHL, NEH and VB do abt the situation? China is bloodying PAP's nose and LHL cant do anything?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is already three weeks since SAF lost nine Terrexs. What can the almighty LHL, NEH and VB do abt the situation? China is bloodying PAP's nose and LHL cant do anything?

Any injustice just ignore or move on or write off. No choice. Meet bully is like that. That's what I was advised.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I've been wining and dining commie officials in HK, Xiamen and Peking. They also have been warned that the SAF are keeping all options open in retrieving back our property, including the use of military force led by our top president scholars. The PLA officials immediately filled my glass with more baijiu and urged me not to get so hot tempered easily. They will return us back our vehicles pronto.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been wining and dining commie officials in HK, Xiamen and Peking. They also have been warned that the SAF are keeping all options open in retrieving back our property, including the use of military force led by our top president scholars. The PLA officials immediately filled my glass with more baijiu and urged me not to get so hot tempered easily. They will return us back our vehicles pronto.

Thanks for the update! I look forward to a settlement soon

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see. So LHL is actually scared of bullies? or he was wrong and is now eating humble pie?

I was advised this is not called scared but wise move to ignore, move on or write off after being bullied. To fight bullies will be called mad and/or stupid.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was advised this is not called scared but wise move to ignore, move on or write off after being bullied. To fight bullies will be called mad and/or stupid.

PAP's motto: "When you are scared, never admit you are scared, just say it is wise to move on"

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP's motto: "When you are scared, never admit you are scared, just say it is wise to move on"

Oic no wonder I am in anti PAP camp fighting bullies now and not moving on. Unfortunately the bullies i am fighting include anti PAP supporters too.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oic no wonder I am in anti PAP camp fighting bullies now and not moving on. Unfortunately the bullies i am fighting include anti PAP supporters too.

Some may be fake anti PAP supporters. Dont listen to what they say. Look at what they do

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you see? even a thread on seized terrexes becums a ginfreely terror thread on being victimized. everywhere has her poop and pee. fucking annoying.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah...because they are fake Opposition supporters who are out to create disunity among the Opposition

No you have not realised the ugly truth of sinkies yet. No difference between 70% and 30%. All selfish sinkies blind to injustice. In fact the 30% sinkies here are even more low life to step on fellow supporter.