• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious niggers from Tonga attacked chinese civilians

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Chinese are no better, didn't you read about their duplicitous phone scams, con-engineering resulting in deaths, fake food, kidnapping and other crimes on a massive scales?

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only malay people allowed them to prosper and progress in malay archipelago. unfortunately, malays only got , discriminated, humiliated, insulted and tormented in return. I think that is the same with tongans and reason why they attack chinese.

boylover

Alfrescian
Loyal
the niggers i met in my life are very violent pple, except for one whom i call a friend and he was my classmate in the U.K.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only malay people allowed them to prosper and progress in malay archipelago. unfortunately, malays only got , discriminated, humiliated, insulted and tormented in return. I think that is the same with tongans and reason why they attack chinese.

Yes, when I visit Indonesia, the indonesian chinese made all their helps call them "ah pak" (father), machiam laopeh which is humiliating to any honorable gentlemen.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the niggers i met in my life are very violent pple, except for one whom i call a friend and he was my classmate in the U.K.
agreed absolutely - once you go black, your classmate will look after your back.
that's what friends are for :cool:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chinks usually get beaten up. I hardly read of chinks beating up others. Even in military history, chinks military prowess conveniently comes out only when they are fighting fellow chinks like what you see in the Three Kingdoms and other chink tales. Once chinks fight foreigners like the japs, mongols, manchus, AMDKs, burmese, the chinks usually gets owned big time.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinks usually get beaten up. I hardly read of chinks beating up others. Even in military history, chinks military prowess conveniently comes out only when they are fighting fellow chinks like what you see in the Three Kingdoms and other chink tales. Once chinks fight foreigners like the japs, mongols, manchus, AMDKs, burmese, the chinks usually gets owned big time.

you are an old man with a narrow outlook, you have lost touch and not know that history is no proof of the future. times have changed, china has grown mighty. your jaws will drop if china is taken on now.:rolleyes:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know why Angmo has so much problem with all these Nations ?? If China think that they can do better by bribing their way through, i suggest they think through more thoroughly.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know why Angmo has so much problem with all these Nations ?? If China think that they can do better by bribing their way through, i suggest they think through more thoroughly.

Ah Tiongs are exploitative ...already, the Africans are upset with the Ah Tiongs. You don't get free lunches from Ah Tiongs ...the payback is more than expected.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow Chinese dog we chinks always get beaten up by non chinks

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are an old man with a narrow outlook, you have lost touch and not know that history is no proof of the future. times have changed, china has grown mighty. your jaws will drop if china is taken on now.:rolleyes:

In the examples I stated, the chinks usually were supposed to win. They had more men, more money and more weapons. And each time, they lost. The chinks even got owned by the koreans in a war they were supposed to win. If Singapore were to get into a war with china, I fully expect Singapore to win.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yeah.. white people cart off your resources and displace your population at a gunpoint and you are thankful... LOL

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the examples I stated, the chinks usually were supposed to win. They had more men, more money and more weapons. And each time, they lost. The chinks even got owned by the koreans in a war they were supposed to win. If Singapore were to get into a war with china, I fully expect Singapore to win.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks always lose. I don't expect Singapore to win since about 75% are worthless chinks like me and you so we need to depend on the other 25% to win for us.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those who have an hour and 15 minutes to spare, go watch the documentary "The empire of dust" on youtube. It's about a Chinese company doing business in Congo, Africa and the problems it faces due to the corruption, inefficiencies and general slackness of the locals.

Below is the famous ending scene where the boss rants about the problems to his translator.

The nigger's lan-lan expression at the end is priceless

2nsc66c-618x1310.jpg

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those of you niggers who are too lazy to do the leg work, here's a preview..

[video=youtube;LqO7zlGHEJ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqO7zlGHEJ4[/video]

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people are hardworking people not scammers or consters.

They don't deserved such treatment from the locals.

That is why i say nationalism is bad.

Its just a poor excuse to commit criminal acts.