• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

many FT gays make sg their home

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - many FT gays make sg their home</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">madmansg <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Apr-6 2:10 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 8) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>10917.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Eventually sg will be 100 percent gay. this is because NS is heaven to them.
NS is killing Sg.
=============
Celebrity hairstylist Addy Lee leads a 'boring' life - by celebrity standards that is.
The CEO of Monsoon Hair Group would rather stay at home, cook and watch television than party like a rock star.
But why? With his 10th salon opening at Tampines 1 this month, surely the 38-year-old can afford to party a lot, recession or not.
'It just feels more comfortable being at home,' said Addy, beaming.
When The New Paper visited his six-month-old, five-bedroom apartment in the east last month, we could see why.
It had floor-to-ceiling red curtains, fur and velvet adorning the rug and sofa cushions.
Palettes of red, black and jewel-tones were used to make a dramatic design statement.
In an interview with us back in 2006, Addy said he changes his decor every two years just to get an outstanding 'new look'.
Why is the living room your favourite corner of your home?
It is where I spend most of my time, entertaining guests, watching television and just sleeping on the couch. I feel very relaxed here.
Would you consider yourself a homebody?
Yes. Whenever I'm not travelling overseas for work - which can be up to two weeks every month - I prefer staying at home or have friends over. Even my company meetings are held here! (Chuckles.) To save money, you know? Times are bad.
Pardon me, but with 10 salons, one hair academy, a hair care line and a title of Celebrity Hairstylist under your belt, why is money a worrying issue?
It's better to be practical now, just like everyone else. That's why haircut prices at some of my salons are kept affordable, for customers who want their hair cut by professionals but don't want to pay too much for it. I don't believe you have to spend too much to look good.
Your home looks good with all the fur, velvet and statement pieces, like the red nest-shaped chair.
Yes, it does! I like my home looking and feeling trendy and glamorous. That's why I chose rich colours like red and black to stand against the white. It's like fashion, where it's all about making a statement. I don't quite like the red chair though, it's been positioned wrongly. As for the the cow hide rug and furry cushions, (pats them) they feel soft and comfortable to rest on!
They must have been expensive...
Some, but not all. I handmade the jewel-toned shaggy rug in the living room using balloons and a flat, metal device used to make rugs. Just push the balloons into the little holes of the metal device and it's done. But it took me three months to complete as I did it during my free time - on weekends.
You mentioned that you prefer having guests over than going out - how do you usually entertain your guests?
I like to cook a variety of dishes for them, like chao mian xian (Fried noodles Xiamen style) and Penang kway teow - which are my favourite dishes. We also chit-chat and watch DVDs.
Does David Gan happen to be one of your guests?
(Pauses) No lah, he hasn't been here. David and I meet each other only because we work in the same industry. I hope the media doesn't start comparing us again.
Lastly, how would you describe your home in one word?
One word? That's tough. But if I had to choose it'll be trendy, of course!
Share this article:facebook facebookdigg it digg itstumbleupon stumbleupondelicious deliciousmyspace myspace
Would you like to comment?
Join Plush or sign in if you are already a member.
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
they better think twice coz Peasantpore has people like Ugly Lui who is forever insisting gays will burn in hell fire and given an opportunity, he will love to court martial all gays.