View Poll Results: Is Ginfreely crazy?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 70.00%
  • No

1 10.00%
  • I dunno as i am as crazy as Ginfreely?

2 20.00%
Page 18 of 103 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Ginfreely vs The Coalition

My Reputation Points: 541 / Power: 2

Default Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Johor sultan please send these barbarians that treat Johor road like public toilets back to China!
    Good job my fellow Chinese dog bitch we chinks should be driven back to China.
    Chinese Dog club:

Alpha Chief: Me

Co Vice Chief Honorary Chinesedog: LeongSam

Co Vice Chief: Scroobal

Co pack leader Male: Narong wongwan

Co pack leader Male: Frenchbriefs

Pack leader Bitch: Ginfreely

Guard bitches: gingerlyn

Guard dogs: Johntan, Agoraphobic, Zeroo, Asterix, Mojito, JHolmesJr, kryonlight, eatshitndie, Papsmearer

Cubs:Wunderfool, HonkieSingie, Ambulance, duluxe, Thick Face Black Heart, cocobobo, flatearther

Pariah dogs: krafty, extramarital

My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 8

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDog View Post
    Not we chinks but my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours who treat Johor road as public toilets littering non-stop.
    COWARD bullies that dare not take up the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge: Sons of bitch slut whore mistress cottonmouth, hans168, chootchiew, flatearther

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDog View Post
    Bloody thick-skinned mudlander ah neh bastard don't know how to read English. you are not welcome in my thread. COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.
    COWARD bullies that dare not take up the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge: Sons of bitch slut whore mistress cottonmouth, hans168, chootchiew, flatearther

My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

Wink Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

Quote Originally Posted by Thick Face Black Heart View Post
    The biggest record in my opinion is claiming to score 270 in PSLE yet repudiating basic science. There is hope yet for all who did not do well academically, for surely no correlation exists between sanity/intelligence and academic performance.
    If it's any "consolation" for you, those classmates of mine who scored 270+ most probably also agree with you that the Earth is a globe, rotating around its axis and orbiting the Sun.

My Reputation Points: 4747 / Power: 9

Default Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    If it's any "consolation" for you, those classmates of mine who scored 270+ most probably also agree with you that the Earth is a globe, rotating around its axis and orbiting the Sun.

And also completing one full orbit round the Milky Way every 220 million years, chank u belly muush
    __
    "When you conceal your will from others, that is Thick. When you impose your will on others, that is Black." -- Lee Zhong Wu.
    "Thick face is a shield; Black heart is a spear." -- Chin-Ning Chu.

My Reputation Points: 306 / Power: 1

Default Re: Cottonmouth = Glockman = SINKIE clone

OmG.
    ginfreely, you filthy little whore, when was the last time you wash that filthy cunt of yours?? Time to douche it with some concentrate bleach to break down those filth after your Sunday gangbang in Little India. You Filthy Little Whore!

VIRGINITY TEST FOR DENIAL SLUTS
    - Insert cucumber and see if it stays inside.

Permai 大马鸡.

Default Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

Quote Originally Posted by Thick Face Black Heart View Post
    tsr111, your most famous line in the old SBF forum was

T = Transformers
    This bitch is Tsr111?
    She wasn't this psychotic back in delphi, did someone fucked her ears and wreak her fucking brains???

VIRGINITY TEST FOR DENIAL SLUTS
    - Insert cucumber and see if it stays inside.

Permai 大马鸡.

My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 11

Tsr111 was a Fucking Looney she would be posting by herself in a thread on delhpi numbering up to 100s of posts. Btw she has an account here too with only 2 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    Tsr111 was a Fucking Looney she would be posting by herself in a thread on delhpi numbering up to 100s of posts. Btw she has an account here too with only 2 posts
    That's what I meant, tsr111 was a contained loony in her own thread all by herself
    This cunt ginfreely shits all over the place like a rabid bitch, it's time for IMH to up her treatment package.

My Reputation Points: 154 / Power: 9

Default Re: How to trust India doctors like that?

This dead thread in page 5 has 30 guests at 3 am. Filthy shit skins filthy eyes from filthy shit hole India bullying woman. Pui!
    how can they be filthy when ah neh HIV sperms drip from all your 9 orifices............... count them stupid CCB

Your mother wife daughters are SIAO chee still dripping with bangla sperm and you are a product of the stale sperm. Hey why not scolding the filthy shit skins guests here? Scared? COWARD who dare not give name and NRIC don't even dare to scold shit skins when infront of them. Turn around to scold and slander me . That's damn sinkie! You and your descendants sinkies deserved whatever foreign shit coming. Huat ah!
    your creativity is aping others....... wtf

My Reputation Points: 206 / Power: 1

Default Re: why isnt ginfreely the mudland siao chabor banned?

ginfreely the siao cheebye in all her full glory

Name:  Screen Shot 2016-12-12 at 3.38.17 PM.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  18.8 KB

Who still dare to buy house in JB?
    nobody as long as CCB like you running loose there

Quote Originally Posted by Hans168 View Post
    nobody as long as CCB like you running loose there
    If talking truth is CCB then telling lies is your pang CB Bo ka kao whore family slandering every woman from Spore to Germany to JB.

Esteemed Johor sultan, you are welcome to my thread! There is great injustice done to me a poor victim of theft and slander when I am a good tourist and investor in JB who helped swept Johor public road for free for one year but unfortunately become public toilet number one in India due to your barbarian mudlander Chinese subjects aka my neighbours. Please address the injustice to restore tourist and investor confidence in your country damaged by these barbarians who treat Johor road like public toilet.
    My free and kind advice for Sporeans to never ever buy house in JB unless you can seek redress of injustice - of becoming public toilet number one in India - from esteemed Johor Sultan! No mudlander or sinkie will help you when innocent you become public toilet number one under these siao mudlander concerted efforts to destroy you for nothing. Yes for nothing as I did nothing wrong while all the wrong is done by my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours and bastard mudlander slanderers in JB forum.

Default Re: Cottonmouth = Glockman = SINKIE clone

You are caught. Your click "here" pattern is consistent with glockman and SINKIE and Qweqweqw. All are SINKIE clones mudlander psychopath out to destroy your target victim i.e me with smear campaign from day one. You still don't dare go to police or dare to call out Johor Sultan saying what you smearing me public toilet are not lies. Why? Becos you know all that smearing are lies. And why you don't dare to report police about me calling mudlander thieves stealing pics of me? Becos you know that's the truth of what you thieves have done. No need to act blur or deny like what my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours did with a straight face when the litter and dog poo are lying on my garden.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    OmG.
    ginfreely, you filthy little whore, when was the last time you wash that filthy cunt of yours?? Time to douche it with some concentrate bleach to break down those filth after your Sunday gangbang in Little India. You Filthy Little Whore!
    Last edited by ginfreely; 12-12-2016 at 11:19 AM.

Tell that to yourself mudlander psychopath SINKIE clone. A psycho harrassing me non stop calling others psycho. How many of my 185 posts were in reply to your proud "gangbang" - your own words - of your how many posts attacking me? 50 or 60 posts? since there were two or more mudlander bastard bullies attacking me of course my 185 is a summation of replies to you bastards. Now my 185 become psychotic while your 50 or whatever "gangbang" are not psychotic? Damn bloody thick-skinned shameless mudlander bastards are like that. Own self psychopath call others psychotic.

This bitch is Tsr111?
    She wasn't this psychotic back in delphi, did someone fucked her ears and wreak her fucking brains???

how can they be filthy when ah neh HIV sperms drip from all your 9 orifices............... count them stupid CCB
    They are not filthy to you who have equally filthy mouth, eyes and brain I.e you are certified shit skin too. Not sure about your other orifices but only shit lies come out from your filthy mouth from filthy sinkie SLUT CCB family slandering every other woman from Spore to JB to Germany. Your latest victim teo ser Lee.

your creativity is aping others....... wtf
    /////////////////// Insults are I created one meh? COWARD LIAR

My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 11

That's what I meant, tsr111 was a contained loony in her own thread all by herself
    This cunt ginfreely shits all over the place like a rabid bitch, it's time for IMH to up her treatment package.
    Do u have the link to that thread where she was posting to herself with hundreds of posts? Can't find it in the old forum maybe it's not in sammyboy but another one and you need to be a paying member to search member's posts i think. Occassionally that pernakan guy would go in to disturb her chorut is his new nick i think in delphi.

Thread Information