View Poll Results: Is Ginfreely crazy?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    7 70.00%
  • No

    1 10.00%
  • I dunno as i am as crazy as Ginfreely?

    2 20.00%
Page 87 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 1966

Thread: Ginfreely vs The Coalition

  1. #1721
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,947
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 8

    Default Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

    No shaming of chootchiew not keeping to his words? While I kept to my words but you cut and paste to portray false picture of me not keeping to my words and shame me wrongly. It is not I have delusion but you are obviously all out to shame and discredit me. Why are you targeting me? You are Sinkie. That's why.
    COWARD bullies that dare not take up the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge: Sons of bitch slut whore mistress cottonmouth, hans168, chootchiew, flatearther

  2. #1722
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,947
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 8

    Default Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

    I said I am high class person is the same as I said I am truly good? Again proof you are out to discredit me. I said I am high class when mudlanders tell lies of me I only tell the ugly truth of them. Isn't that high class? I am not mother Theresa so not truly good OK. But at least I am not an evil like you or the many bullies and thieves here and outside.
    COWARD bullies that dare not take up the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge: Sons of bitch slut whore mistress cottonmouth, hans168, chootchiew, flatearther

  3. #1723
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,947
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 8

    Default Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

    Someone is cutting anything I said and use it out of context to discredit me in any way he wishes. Only a lowlife will do this.
    COWARD bullies that dare not take up the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge: Sons of bitch slut whore mistress cottonmouth, hans168, chootchiew, flatearther

  4. #1724
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,947
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 8

    Default Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

    Someone is cutting and slicing sentences and using a long post of many unrelated messages making it difficult for me to quote the exact message in reply. That's part of his evil intention to discredit and character assassinate me. He is only interested in getting his evil message across to character assassinate me and wants to make it hard for me to respond effectively with quote. Truly evil.

    Exactly the same truly evil as zhihau who allowed evil post slandering me mistress to remain but repeatedly moved my posts replying on that.
    COWARD bullies that dare not take up the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge: Sons of bitch slut whore mistress cottonmouth, hans168, chootchiew, flatearther

  5. #1725
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,947
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 8

    Default Re: IBD F U Disesenroth is Died?

    Quote Originally Posted by GeRoJoVoSs View Post
    @Hans @PEK @all, don't give any credit to all the accusations issued by GINFREELY

    Obvious she has some relationship to old Disenroth to defend him an his curopting family so enthusiathicaly. After cheking a little background around all who knew Disenroth for his time in Sing, it is fairly asumably that she was one of the lady loves he had over here. Disenroth had a long going affaire with a chinese girl Luo Jianning, took her from maid in his Hotel into his bed and love shack in Montebleau. Looks like we have her back here defending her Tigermens resume and stamina.
    Zhihau is a true evil allowing this evil untruthful post to stay and blocking my reply to this post.
    COWARD bullies that dare not take up the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge: Sons of bitch slut whore mistress cottonmouth, hans168, chootchiew, flatearther

  6. #1726
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,844
    My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 7

    Default Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    I am not the boss to dictate how employee should behave? Hey evil mudlander, no need to be boss also know KT Latha's unprofessional comments "someone is acting like a slut" is not the way for any staff let alone a HR staff to behave.
    A slut in the dictionary is someone who acts like a whore. I suspect u were close to a man who was 30years older than u with close proximity and behaviour a lot of office executives behave this manner which is deemed as slut
    But some woman who are not slut will not commit this act with any man .

  7. #1727
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,412
    My Reputation Points: 3414 / Power: 9

    Default Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Someone is cutting and slicing sentences and using a long post of many unrelated messages making it difficult for me to quote the exact message in reply. That's part of his evil intention to discredit and character assassinate me. He is only interested in getting his evil message across to character assassinate me and wants to make it hard for me to respond effectively with quote. Truly evil.

    Exactly the same truly evil as zhihau who allowed evil post slandering me mistress to remain but repeatedly moved my posts replying on that.
    Zhihau gor gor, can ban her or not? She said a bad word and i am offended.

    the word by the way is - cutting, i am super offended by her choice of profanities.

    Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.
    Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

  8. #1728
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,947
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 8

    Default Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

    No, a slut is a woman having sex with multiple partners according to dictionary. That's why a virgin cannot be a slut. And I was in flying college for first three years or so and nothing was said of me being a slut. I was not close to anyone in the manner you are slandering me - acting like a whore. I was only friendly to the kind elderly man during a two or three days overseas office trip whereby he is the overseas based staff and showed me around Brisbane city and we met for lunch and dinner.

    And I already stated clearly before. When KT Latha said this unprofessional and untruthful statement "someone is acting like a slut", no one is dressed like slut or acting like a slut unless talking and smiling to people in group is called slut.

    Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    A slut in the dictionary is someone who acts like a whore. I suspect u were close to a man who was 30years older than u with close proximity and behaviour a lot of office executives behave this manner which is deemed as slut
    But some woman who are not slut will not commit this act with any man .
    Last edited by ginfreely; 15-02-2017 at 05:06 AM.
    COWARD bullies that dare not take up the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge: Sons of bitch slut whore mistress cottonmouth, hans168, chootchiew, flatearther

  9. #1729
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,947
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 8

    Default Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

    Quote Originally Posted by wikiphile View Post
    Zhihau gor gor, can ban her or not? She said a bad word and i am offended.

    the word by the way is - cutting, i am super offended by her choice of profanities.

    Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.
    Hey coward if this case goes to court I will also show your post saying you jerk off me to proof the horrible internet bullying that I was subjected to that stems from this KT Latha insulting untruthful comments. No decent soul here offered me help. All insinuating I am slut and deserved it. You claimed to see my video of my breasts and jerk off me. If there is such a video, it had to stolen shot of me walking INSIDE my house in my house clothes - when no visitors around - stolen by my mudlander neighbours from hell. That also explained the many Indians appearing in my Facebook account when I know none.
    COWARD bullies that dare not take up the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge: Sons of bitch slut whore mistress cottonmouth, hans168, chootchiew, flatearther

  10. #1730
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,947
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 8

    Default Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Someone is cutting and slicing sentences and using a long post of many unrelated messages making it difficult for me to quote the exact message in reply. That's part of his evil intention to discredit and character assassinate me. He is only interested in getting his evil message across to character assassinate me and wants to make it hard for me to respond effectively with quote. Truly evil.

    Exactly the same truly evil as zhihau who allowed evil post slandering me mistress to remain but repeatedly moved my posts replying on that.
    Actually not just cutting and slicing sentences but he also insinuating I am lying by highlighting words like saying go to his profile page to see the "truth" when that was exactly what I did in the first place and it was the truth he was absent for long time from 27 Jan or so to 12 Feb, coming back immediately upon my return. And many times he highlighted the word "pushed" to repeatedly project me as in the wrong and conveniently ignoring KT Latha as a HR staff made a very unprofessional wrong statement of "someone is acting like a slut today".
    COWARD bullies that dare not take up the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge: Sons of bitch slut whore mistress cottonmouth, hans168, chootchiew, flatearther

  11. #1731
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,947
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 8

    Default Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    No shaming of chootchiew not keeping to his words? While I kept to my words but you cut and paste to portray false picture of me not keeping to my words and shame me wrongly. It is not I have delusion but you are obviously all out to shame and discredit me. Why are you targeting me? You are Sinkie. That's why.
    So bully chootchiew has insulted me slut again based on nothing is good enough proof what I said of him not keeping to his words is true. He said in his farewell post if he come back will explode to a million pieces or something to the effect wor. No need for me to dig out to proof. LOL.
    COWARD bullies that dare not take up the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge: Sons of bitch slut whore mistress cottonmouth, hans168, chootchiew, flatearther

  12. #1732
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,947
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 8

    Default Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    No, a slut is a woman having sex with multiple partners according to dictionary. That's why a virgin cannot be a slut. And I was in flying college for first three years or so and nothing was said of me being a slut. I was not close to anyone in the manner you are slandering me - acting like a whore. I was only friendly to the kind elderly man during a two or three days overseas office trip whereby he is the overseas based staff and showed me around Brisbane city and we met for lunch and dinner.

    And I already stated clearly before. When KT Latha said this unprofessional and untruthful statement "someone is acting like a slut", no one is dressed like slut or acting like a slut unless talking and smiling to people in group is called slut.
    Wow go to a short overseas trip and come back kena called a slut by KT Latha. People who agree with her here must be in such illicit affairs themselves to judge others in such light. Why so many overseas trips I made in previous company no such problem? A virgin is a slut mistress and whore. Come sue me and let's make it world news. A virgin become a slut and mistress in the filthy mouth of mudlanders (and sinkies)!
    Last edited by ginfreely; 15-02-2017 at 07:10 AM.
    COWARD bullies that dare not take up the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge: Sons of bitch slut whore mistress cottonmouth, hans168, chootchiew, flatearther

  13. #1733
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    1,639
    My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

    Wink Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Actually not just cutting and slicing sentences but he also insinuating I am lying by highlighting words like saying go to his profile page to see the "truth" when that was exactly what I did in the first place...
    Your exact words (in post #47) for this particular issue were:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?240917-HR-executive-who-made-unprofessional-comments-of-company-staff-KT-Latha&p=2572080#post2572080
    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    And you were posting like once a few days during January, which is not active. You are accusing me of lying for nothing again. You are Sinkie clone.
    Let's say once every three days during January; that would mean I posted roughly ten times during the whole of January, right?
    But is that true?
    And for this particular issue, I was not insinuating, but outright accusing, you of lying:
    Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    So just because I posted again when you resumed posting is 100% proof that I'm a clone of another moniker?
    I've also posted many times from late December to late January while you were banned, so the "you were not active in the period I was banned" is obviously a lie, right?
    As for "act nice type", how would you like it if KT Latha also accused you of "acting nice" before you finally pushed her?

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    ...and it was the truth he was absent for long time from 27 Jan or so to 12 Feb, coming back immediately upon my return.
    This is yet another example of your many totally irrelevant "straw man" arguments.


    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    And many times he highlighted the word "pushed" to repeatedly project me as in the wrong and conveniently ignoring KT Latha as a HR staff made a very unprofessional wrong statement of "someone is acting like a slut today".
    YOU are the one who is "repeatedly project me as in the wrong".
    More than once, my exact words (in post #41 and #46) for this particular issue were:
    Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    As I've already explained, both you and KT Latha were in the wrong, but you were more in the wrong because you actually pushed her.
    Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    In any case, you are still more in the wrong because you pushed her, even if she was also in the wrong to block you.
    Did you tell her that you were going out for lunch?
    In this kind of situation, she can also say that you were blocking her from entering the room, right?
    Maybe it was just a coincidence that both of you reached the door at the same time, so who should give way first?
    If she was your boss, you would give way first, right?
    So who's bullying who?
    Last edited by flatearther; 15-02-2017 at 02:08 PM.

  14. #1734
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,844
    My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 7

    Default Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Wow go to a short overseas trip and come back kena called a slut by KT Latha. People who agree with her here must be in such illicit affairs themselves to judge others in such light. Why so many overseas trips I made in previous company no such problem? A virgin is a slut mistress and whore. Come sue me and let's make it world news. A virgin become a slut and mistress in the filthy mouth of mudlanders (and sinkies)!
    You should get a virgin certificate from a private clinic to have a peace of mind.

  15. #1735
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,947
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 8

    Default Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

    Once again someone cutting and slicing part of my paragraph and yet say he is quoting full paragraph and then accuse me lying. He is away for long time from 27 Jan or so to 12 Feb and come back immediately to attack me is a fact. And posting every few days is a fact too in January. I didn't say average in January and yet he is introducing average to project me lying . Same as last time when I said many Malaysian Chinese cannot speak Malay and he project me as lying and say is that the majority when many doesn't mean majority. That's how bullies cast people here as liars.

    My full paragraphs on this matter from first to subsequent repeat three times all kena cut and the long period absence from Jan to 12 feb ignored while keep harping on every few days in January, which is also a fact in January although not average as need to discount those gloating posts gloating on my banning.

    First mention: "Btw you were not active in the period I was banned and didn't post at all after 27 Jan to 12 Feb - i.e the date that I posted again. You are Sinkie clone - the act nice type - your actions have already proven your existence is here to portray me wrong or negative in every possible way. Like now portraying me as lying about people blocking the door when I am not. Of course you will always say that I am more wrong in every situation and insisted all the clones I caught are wrong when you can't prove I am wrong and I can see it clearly they are clones like Bonut, cottonmouth etc Sinkie clones. "

    Second time: Yes that's what I based on - your profile - and see you were absent for a long time from 27 Jan or so to 12 Feb come back. Were you busy celebrating cny in your hometown Johor? And yes you were posting every few days before that or just few posts per day - of course not counting those many gloating posts on my banning in late December to earlier January - anyway certainly not as active as before I was banned and now.

    Third time: "And you were away from 27 Jan to 12 Feb and returned only when I returned is a fact. And you were posting like once a few days during January, which is not active. You are accusing me of lying for nothing again. You are Sinkie clone."
    Last edited by ginfreely; 15-02-2017 at 02:46 PM.
    COWARD bullies that dare not take up the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge: Sons of bitch slut whore mistress cottonmouth, hans168, chootchiew, flatearther

  16. #1736
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    1,639
    My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

    Talking Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

    Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    You should get a virgin certificate from a private clinic to have a peace of mind.
    After that, she should start a thread with a photo of it, with her full real-life name (plus the clinic's name, of course) on the certificate clearly shown, and also include a piece of paper (in the photo) that says:

    "I, ginfreely, am a certified virgin! "

    But showing her face is optional.
    Last edited by flatearther; 15-02-2017 at 02:39 PM.

  17. #1737
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    1,639
    My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

    Wink Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    And posting every few days is a fact too in January. I didn't say average in January and yet he is introducing average to project me lying .
    Even you have just quoted your own words to prove yourself wrong:
    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    And you were posting like once a few days during January

  18. #1738
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,947
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 8

    Default Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

    Again someone insist I said every few days in January means average when I didn't say average at all. I already explained fucking clearly:

    "And yes you were posting every few days before that or just few posts per day - of course not counting those many gloating posts on my banning in late December to earlier January - anyway certainly not as active as before I was banned and now."

    Go see his profile and you can see that there were days he posted every few days in January .

    Exactly same sickening method as he did when I said many Malaysian Chinese cannot speak Malay means I am lying saying it's majority when I didn't say it's majority. That's typical mudlander style. They attack and attack you in every way they can. Dissect your sentence. Defocus from what my paragraph first said on his long period of absence and immediate return on the same day to focus on this average which I didn't say at all. Cannot find anything wrong with sentence then they will call you psycho or slut. Just like the Japanese kena called psycho with insecurities and misdeed. Really vicious people. Pui!
    Last edited by ginfreely; 15-02-2017 at 02:55 PM.
    COWARD bullies that dare not take up the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge: Sons of bitch slut whore mistress cottonmouth, hans168, chootchiew, flatearther

  19. #1739
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,844
    My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 7

    Default Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

    Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    After that, she should start a thread with a photo of it, with her full real-life name (plus the clinic's name, of course) on the certificate clearly shown, and also include a piece of paper (in the photo) that says:

    "I, ginfreely, am a certified virgin! "

    But showing her face is optional.
    LOL. And all the sinkie clones will have to kneel down, pull ears to repent and ask for forgiveness

  20. #1740
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,947
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 8

    Default Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

    Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    You should get a virgin certificate from a private clinic to have a peace of mind.
    You should get a protection suit to protect yourself from exploding into a million pieces for your return to the forum despite what you said in your farewell post. And as for me I swear before I will explode into a million pieces if I am not a virgin. So anytime I need I can get the certificate. You worry about yourself exploding into a million pieces. I no need to get certificate also have full peace of mind on this.
    Last edited by ginfreely; 15-02-2017 at 03:02 PM.
    COWARD bullies that dare not take up the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge: Sons of bitch slut whore mistress cottonmouth, hans168, chootchiew, flatearther

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24-04-2012, 07:37 AM
  2. The Lies vs The Truth.
    By BERSIH 2.0 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-07-2011, 12:54 AM
  3. Petrol prices may kill the economy and the coalition
    By Watchman in forum International News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-01-2011, 02:44 AM
  4. Rony Tan vs the 3 boys arrested for racism - Double standards
    By scroobal in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 05:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •