• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Where are you johor sultan? Please confer me the best tourist award to have swept your Johor public road for free for one year until one day it dawned on me your barbarian Chinese subjects aka my neighbours are not going to stop throwing litter despite my good neighbourliness. Their house within their gate is spotless but these barbarians treat Johor road outside their gate like public toilet dumping their used sanitary pad and CONDOM. No wonder they are public toilets themselves slandering others as public toilets. Very evil shameless people who have brought disgrace to your country. Please drive them back to China indeed.

Esteemed Johor sultan, you are welcome to my thread! There is great injustice done to me a poor victim of theft and slander when I am a good tourist and investor in JB who helped swept Johor public road for free for one year but unfortunately become public toilet number one in India due to your barbarian mudlander Chinese subjects aka my neighbours. Please address the injustice to restore tourist and investor confidence in your country damaged by these barbarians who treat Johor road like public toilet.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

The biggest record in my opinion is claiming to score 270 in PSLE yet repudiating basic science. There is hope yet for all who did not do well academically, for surely no correlation exists between sanity/intelligence and academic performance.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

tsr111, your most famous line in the old SBF forum was

T = Transformers

You are a bad detective. I never even know the existence of this forum until I researched to buy JB house and joined this forum only, not old SBF forum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Make this a 200 MILLIONS not 200 thousands thread to let the whole world know my unfortunate experience of buy a house in JB and become public toilet. Mudlander Chinese should be proud as they have been proud of being thieves shaming others neh neh neh ji like what zeroo and many others did.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow Chinese dog bitch we chinks should be driven back to China.

Bloody thick-skinned mudlander ah neh bastard don't know how to read English. you are not welcome in my thread. COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

The biggest record in my opinion is claiming to score 270 in PSLE yet repudiating basic science. There is hope yet for all who did not do well academically, for surely no correlation exists between sanity/intelligence and academic performance.
If it's any "consolation" for you, those classmates of mine who scored 270+ most probably also agree with you that the Earth is a globe, rotating around its axis and orbiting the Sun. :wink:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If it's any "consolation" for you, those classmates of mine who scored 270+ most probably also agree with you that the Earth is a globe, rotating around its axis and orbiting the Sun. :wink:

And also completing one full orbit round the Milky Way every 220 million years, chank u belly muush

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cottonmouth = Glockman = SINKIE clone

OmG.
ginfreely, you filthy little whore, when was the last time you wash that filthy cunt of yours?? Time to douche it with some concentrate bleach to break down those filth after your Sunday gangbang in Little India. You Filthy Little Whore! :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

tsr111, your most famous line in the old SBF forum was

T = Transformers

This bitch is Tsr111?
She wasn't this psychotic back in delphi, did someone fucked her ears and wreak her fucking brains???

ginfree.png

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tsr111 was a Fucking Looney she would be posting by herself in a thread on delhpi numbering up to 100s of posts. Btw she has an account here too with only 2 posts

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tsr111 was a Fucking Looney she would be posting by herself in a thread on delhpi numbering up to 100s of posts. Btw she has an account here too with only 2 posts

That's what I meant, tsr111 was a contained loony in her own thread all by herself
This cunt ginfreely shits all over the place like a rabid bitch, it's time for IMH to up her treatment package.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How to trust India doctors like that?

This dead thread in page 5 has 30 guests at 3 am. Filthy shit skins filthy eyes from filthy shit hole India bullying woman. Pui!

how can they be filthy when ah neh HIV sperms drip from all your 9 orifices............... count them stupid CCB

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How to trust India doctors like that?

Your mother wife daughters are SIAO chee still dripping with bangla sperm and you are a product of the stale sperm. Hey why not scolding the filthy shit skins guests here? Scared? COWARD who dare not give name and NRIC don't even dare to scold shit skins when infront of them. Turn around to scold and slander me . That's damn sinkie! You and your descendants sinkies deserved whatever foreign shit coming. Huat ah!

your creativity is aping others....... wtf