• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cottonmouth is COWARD male SLUT GIGOLO

You should challenge him/her to a real life fight like I did to body cell. https://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?236278-1-on-2

If no response is deemed auto lost fight and bow to you.:cool:

My identity has been exposed in JB forum and known to bastards like you. Whereas his identity is hidden. So he should identify himself with his name and personal details and then make his allegations of me. Just like how the courageous women did to trump accusing him of being molester. That's my challenge to him. Whatever this mudlander bastard slanders after he shows name and NRIC - like how he has been slandering me slut whore etc - I will be able to sue him until he bankrupt.

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal

A wah di bumbaclaat di likkle bitch ginfreely a chat fuckery and rae rae and try fi violate di forum and mash up di place. This nuh gwaan she need gunshot in her bloodclaat face.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

A wah di bumbaclaat di likkle bitch ginfreely a chat fuckery and rae rae and try fi violate di forum and mash up di place. This nuh gwaan she need gunshot in her bloodclaat face.

A bastard lionjah who can't tell who is bully who is victim reacting bullies ought to be shot blind since he is blind anyway. Either that or a thief protecting fellow thieves honouring the thief code of honour.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

My identity has been exposed in JB forum and known to bastards like you. Whereas his identity is hidden. So he should identify himself with his name and personal details and then make his allegations of me. Just like how the courageous women did to trump accusing him of being molester. That's my challenge to him. Whatever this mudlander bastard slanders after he shows name and NRIC - like how he has been slandering me slut whore etc - I will be able to sue him until he bankrupt.

Hey I issue this challenge to zhihau too. Don't be sneaky COWARD and hide behind your cloak of anonymity and start making insinuating insults of others who did no wrong to you. Put your big name and NRIC and slander me anyway you like and see whether I will be able to sue you bankrupt. And there lies the answer to your insulting question: Ada bohong tak?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey I issue this challenge to zhihau too. Don't be sneaky COWARD and hide behind your cloak of anonymity and start making insinuating insults of others who did no wrong to you. Put your big name and NRIC and slander me anyway you like and see whether I will be able to sue you bankrupt. And there lies the answer to your insulting question: Ada bohong tak?

Zhihau is a 乖乖仔男 le. :rolleyes:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOLOLOL.

It's obvious you are the siao cheebye here since the beginning of time. Since you have started the war by calling me some clone, I will fuck you till your fucking cheebye tear!

What you need is a bullet between your legs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOLOLOL.

It's obvious you are the siao cheebye here since the beginning of time. Since you have started the war by calling me some clone, I will fuck you till your fucking cheebye tear!

What you need is a bullet between your legs.

COWARD LIAR mudlander act blur pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

COWARD cottonmouth no guts to state name and NRIC. Confirmed no guts to accept challenge. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey I issue this challenge to sinkie bastard hans168 too. Put your name and NRIC COWARD smearer ////////////////////////! You so damn sure you are right what////////////////////////////. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

SHOW US YOUR CHEEBYE!! :biggrin:
SHOW US YOUR CHAOCHEEBYE!! :biggrin:
SPREAD YOUR LEGS WIDE AND SHOW US YOUR SMELLY CCB!! :biggrin:

You stupid whore!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

SHOW US YOUR CHEEBYE!! :biggrin:
SHOW US YOUR CHAOCHEEBYE!! :biggrin:
SPREAD YOUR LEGS WIDE AND SHOW US YOUR SMELLY CCB!! :biggrin:

You stupid whore!

COWARD cottonmouth has no guts to accept challenge to give name and NRIC and still bloody thick-skinned opening his filthy mouth here. Mudlanders are like that. COWARD bully What a disgrace to Chinese. You and your fucking SLUTS family can go burn in hell. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stupid bitch! :biggrin:

In which JB thread was your stupid identity exposed? I want to see what kind of a rotten sinkie Phua CHEEBYE are you. lololol
Given how frequency you spread that cheebye of yours around, I'm not surprised you are exposed like the attention seeking whore you are. You deserve all the fucking limelight shining on your CCB! :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stupid bitch! :biggrin:

In which JB thread was your stupid identity exposed? I want to see what kind of a rotten sinkie Phua CHEEBYE are you. lololol
Given how frequency you spread that cheebye of yours around, I'm not surprised you are exposed like the attention seeking whore you are. You deserve all the fucking limelight shining on your CCB! :biggrin:

Mudlander LIAR bastard acting blur. My identity was exposed together with Wuqi. Go call him a whore too. Pui! See how shameless mudlanders are? Issue challenge to these barbarians? Please lah challenge only can be issued to righteous persons and not bastards barbarian who can only be dealt with by barbarian ways. Now you know why there are so many gun shooting cases, that's the way to deal with barbarians.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why would Wuqi be a whore?

YOU ARE THE ONLY ATTENTION DEPRIVED WHORE HERE! :biggrin:
You stupid bitch! :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why would Wuqi be a whore?

YOU ARE THE ONLY ATTENTION DEPRIVED WHORE HERE! :biggrin:
You stupid bitch! :biggrin:

You said it's becos I seek attention that's why my identity exposed. Now so fast caught lying and twisting like a snake. Only your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are whores!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mudlander snake cottonmouth slithered away. Go call Wuqi attention seeking whore!