• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ginfreely and Banning her

I have to spend so much energy to prove you anyhow cut my sentence and you just dismissed it as your "poor" English. How convenient. Anyway I have proven enough there is double standard just by what happened to the KT Latha thread vs the German thread since 12 Feb.

Okay, I see your point now (please forgive me for my "poor" English, just as I forgive you for yours); even if you want to claim that "only sidetracked posts" from "other threads started by others" have been moved and merged, you're still wrong, simply because all the posts from those threads started by others have been moved and merged; for example, my own:
Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2548665#post2548665

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

You lowly guard dog how dare you speak like this to our high ranking Chinese dog leader. :oIo:

My fellow Chinese dog and Chinese dog bitch why are you both fighting with one another? Don't worry ginfreely the leader of my Chinese dog bitch section i will protect you from the others only if they are lowly chinks like us.
Many thanks for your "support", Jah! :p

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No that's not true as I already said no one said I am a slut in the first three years of working there. Neither anyone else said it in my entire career. So you are a liar making accusations of me based on nothing. Even a courtesy smile to my mudlander neighbour you are distorting it.

And your mum's ji is satisfied by some elderly man. And why don't you say KT Latha's ji is satisfied by the young cadet pilot that she asked him to drive the same 100km travel? Becos you are Sinkie clone out to attack me. Knnbccb bastard mudlander COWARD go to hell.

From the m&d lander neighbour to office to this forum - yes u display a extra high level of hiao ji Ness in it.
I'm also pretty sure yr ji was pretty satisfied with the elderly man during the 100km travel.:wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I told u earlier this thread will be moved but u didn't believe. Is the same for your hiao ji action. :biggrin:

Now that the two of you mudlander bastards stirring shit here until like that then he is making a show now to move this thread. He didn't do it for the German thread. Your mum is the hiao ji not me. I am the victim of office bully.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No that's not true as I already said no one said I am a slut in the first three years of working there. Neither anyone else said it in my entire career. So you are a liar making accusations of me based on nothing. Even a courtesy smile to my mudlander neighbour you are distorting it.

And your mum's ji is satisfied by some elderly man. And why don't you say KT Latha's ji is satisfied by the young cadet pilot that she asked him to drive the same 100km travel? Becos you are Sinkie clone out to attack me. Knnbccb bastard mudlander COWARD go to hell.

Probably at that time u were still not a hiao ji yet. Or maybe u were already one but no one pointed out yet. Progressively u became a hiao ji without knowing and got worsen as days passes, now I am telling u so u can take it as a reference and think about it. :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have to spend so much energy to prove you anyhow cut my sentence and you just dismissed it as your "poor" English. How convenient.
My "poor" English was caused by your even poorer English! :wink:

Anyway I have proven enough there is double standard just by what happened to the KT Latha thread vs the German thread since 12 Feb.
Please don't change the subject. :wink:
By the way, only two of my threads were merged into this long thread, which includes threads started by others, such as Jah, Wunderfool, etc. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Probably at that time u were still not a hiao ji yet. Or maybe u were already one but no one ppibted out yet. Progressively u became a hiao ji without knowing and got worsen as days passes, now I am telling u so u can take it as a reference and think about it. :wink:

You are a shameless liar. I already said during my entire career - before, during AND AFTER flying college - no one else besides KT Latha said so. That's enough proof of her lie and your lie.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Virgin do first buangkokway business charge how much ? Or toh tiap ang pow ?
As u r a virgin, be careful of humsup old man especially travelling alone for 100km. Easily u will be mistaken as a slut :eek:
Better not use as a court evidence. It is a disadvantage to u.
Whether Virgin or not is not applicable anymore as a Virgin can also be a hiao ji. KT didn't know of hiao ji this word so she used slut to represent it.
The theme song for this famous thread should be:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Like_a_Virgin_(song)
and the "you" in the song refers to all of us sammyboys! :p

[video=youtube;s__rX_WL100]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s__rX_WL100[/video]

[video=youtube;uqAYZ1BhPq8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=SG&hl=en-GB&v=uqAYZ1BhPq8[/video]

I made it through the wilderness
Somehow I made it through
Didn't know how lost I was
Until I found you

I was beat
Incomplete
I'd been had, I was sad and blue
But you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
Shiny and new

Hoo, Like a virgin
Touched for the very first time
Like a virgin
When your heart beats
Next to mine

Gonna give you all my love, boy
My fear is fading fast
Been saving it all for you
'Cause only love can last

You're so fine
And you're mine
Make me strong
Yeah you make me bold
Oh your love thawed out
Yeah, your love thawed out
What was scared and cold

Like a virgin, hey
Like a virgin
With your heartbeat
Next to mine

Whoa
Whoa, ah
Whoa

You're so fine
And you're mine
I'll be yours
'Till the end of time
'Cause you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
I've nothing to hide

Like a virgin, hey
Like a virgin
With your heartbeat
Next to mine

Like a virgin, ooh ooh
Like a virgin
Feels so good inside
When you hold me,
And your heart beats,
And you love me

Oh oh, ooh whoa
Oh oh oh whoa
Whoa oh ho, ho

Ooh baby
Yeah
Can't you hear my heart beat
For the very first time?

[video=youtube;ARpQVkF1o6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARpQVkF1o6c[/video]

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You anyhow cut my sentence to accuse me and now dare to come and blame my poor English. Shameless mudlander bastard is like that. I never changed subject but only concluding but you portray me as changed subject for nothing. Again to portray me badly.

My "poor" English was caused by your even poorer English! :wink:

Please don't change the subject. :wink:
By the way, only two of my threads were merged into this long thread, which includes threads started by others, such as Jah, Wunderfool, etc. :wink:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now that the two of you mudlander bastards stirring shit here until like that then he is making a show now to move this thread. He didn't do it for the German thread.
That "German thread" was not about/against you in the first place, right? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bastard mudlander no need to tell more lies of me. Just take the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge. Post your NRIC certified by notary public here and I will do and post the virginity test result here. Simple as that.

The theme song for this famous thread should be:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Like_a_Virgin_(song)
and the "you" in the song refers to all of us sammyboys! :p

[video=youtube;s__rX_WL100]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s__rX_WL100[/video]

I made it through the wilderness
Somehow I made it through
Didn't know how lost I was
Until I found you

I was beat
Incomplete
I'd been had, I was sad and blue
But you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
Shiny and new

Hoo, Like a virgin
Like a virgin
When your heart beats
Next to mine

Gonna give you all my love, boy
My fear is fading fast
Been saving it all for you
'Cause only love can last

You're so fine
And you're mine
Make me strong
Yeah you make me bold
Oh your love thawed out
Yeah, your love thawed out
What was scared and cold

Like a virgin, hey
Like a virgin
With your heartbeat
Next to mine

Whoa
Whoa, ah
Whoa

You're so fine
And you're mine
I'll be yours
'Till the end of time
'Cause you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
I've nothing to hide

Like a virgin, hey
Like a virgin
With your heartbeat
Next to mine

Like a virgin, ooh ooh
Like a virgin
Feels so good inside
When you hold me,
And your heart beats,
And you love me

Oh oh, ooh whoa
Oh oh oh whoa
Whoa oh ho, ho

Ooh baby
Yeah
Can't you hear my heart beat
For the very first time?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are a shameless liar. I already said during my entire career - before, during AND AFTER flying college - no one else besides KT Latha said so. That's enough proof of her lie and your lie.

Are you sure ? I thought u said mudlander neighbour also call u slut ? There must be a reason to it , and that's why kt also find u a hiao ji and me too :p

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is that the point? Is my never buy house in JB thread for/against me? They are all moved to the rubbish bin.
Once again, please don't change the subject, which is about you falsely claiming that "only sidetracked posts" from "other threads started by others" have been moved and merged, right? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again you are the one who changed subject to ask is the German thread for/against me and I am asking you is that the point? I changed what subject? And you are the one who falsely accused me by anyhow cutting my sentences and then later admitted your "poor" English and blamed it on my poorer English and now changed to saying that I falsely claimed which I didn't. Zhihau is now moving this thread to prove me wrong that's all.

Once again, please don't change the subject, which is about you falsely claiming that "only sidetracked posts" from "other threads started by others" have been moved and merged, right? :wink:

Last edited: