• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: How to trust India doctors like that?

This is good proof to the court of internet bullying by malicious crazy dogs here.

Proof proof proof
Also sounds like
Put put put :biggrin:
Awhile more will poof poof poof vanish to rubbish bin

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

257k views and 31 guests now.

Ladies and gentlemen ..get ready for "poof" :biggrin:

Magic.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pretending not to know or maliciously telling lies of not seeing my earlier answer of malicious crazy dogs here calling others siao char bo?

Btw all folks here get ready for flatearther to admit he is WRONG and apologize profusely to me as he promised.

Don't know answer or dare not answer ? :biggrin::*::eek:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ginfreely and Banning her

Ok I accept your apology challenge. Here is the wuqi post confirming there is a JB cockroach in Living in JB forum who slandered me (besides him). Apologize.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?124792-Living-in-JB-3-(Johore)&p=2357964#post2357964
Btw all folks here get ready for flatearther to admit he is WRONG and apologize profusely to me as he promised.
Okay, I apologize for accusing you of:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2575135#post2575135
using your own imagination as your "proof". :rolleyes:
for that case, so please forgive me.

But obviously, this does not mean that I am apologizing for every single offence you have accused me of committing against you, especially since you are clearly more in the wrong because of your other offences against both me and other truly innocent members, to whom you yourself have yet to apologize.

The above is yet another proof you are the malicious hypocrite from hell calling me malicious hypocrite from hell when I have never attacked you only attacked people who have insulted me first. You can't prove but you dare to claim and insist they are innocent forumers and come and attack me when you didn't even bother to verify my claim of the JB post yourself when you are searching and posting all kinds of unimportant rubbish posts to attack me.
But to be fair to me:

1. You never quoted wuqi's post in any of your replies to me since I started counterattacking you late last year for maligning truly innocent members (such as chootchiew, my good online friend) you wrongly accused of being clones of your initial slanderers, right?

2. There are so many threads in the JB sub-forum, and I honestly hardly visit it, so even if I were to try and search for wuqi's post myself, it would be too difficult for me to find it.

3. In any case, as I've said before, the onus has always been on you to quote wuqi's post in at least one of your many replies to me last year, but you never did; I was obviously under no obligation to search for that post, especially since you were spamming your false accusations, so that's at least two serious offences of yours committed at the same time, i.e. whenever you posted those false accusations, which you did many times, to say the least.

4. I agree that it's possible (but I'm obviously not sure, since I hardly visit the JB sub-forum, as I've said above) that some of those you accused of being clones of your initial slanderers are truly clones that you correctly identified, but obviously the rest of them were wrongly maligned by you, including myself!
Once again, I am certainly not a clone of:
sammyboy.com/member.php?65710-Sinkie
if that's the "Sinkie" you have been referring to so many times.

I have proven you malicious cutting and slicing my sentences and ignoring the context to blatantly accuse me so many times. How dare you still deny you are not malicious attacking me? And I don't read most of the posts here but obviously I read enough to suffer the bad internet bullying and read and posted enough all these years to know what's going on in this forum. The latest proof being yesterday of your malicious lie of me spamming in the meleka datin thread when I was not and when pointed out the TS posting stolen pics you dare to further accused me of telling lies of the TS, claiming he has consent to post those naked pics when he obviously don't.
I am obviously not apologizing, and not going to apologize, for all the above, especially since you've just proven yourself guilty again by repeating that you "don't read most of the posts here".

As for soikee posting "stolen pics", please quote that post of yours that truly proves that the pics he posted were truly stolen, and you will receive yet another apology from me! :wink:
Obviously, your opinion that they were stolen will not be good enough, right? :wink:
You will have to quote a reliable source from outside sammyboy.com. :wink:
At most, soikee might have accidentally posted the wrong name of that naked woman (who might be the mistress, but not the actual/official wife), but that does not mean that the pics were stolen, right? :wink:

And you are bloody thick skinned to talk about trust in my NRIC virginity test challenge. In the first place you insulted me first to be "like a virgin" and that's why I post the challenge to you and you are proven a filthy mouth coward who dare not take up the challenge. An insulting mudlander bastard dare to talk about trust? You obviously think you have the right to insult people with your filthy mouth to ask for trust when you insult me first.
Couple of points:

1. That was just a joke, and not an insult at all. :rolleyes:

2. I chose that song, simply because it was the only "virgin" song I could think of to lighten up the thread; and you know that I've said several times that I believe you are a virgin, right? :wink:
For example:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2573150#post2573150
Please don't misunderstand me again, i.e. I believe you when you say that you are a virgin, but my point is that there can be, and there obviously are, many other people who don't believe you, simply because you have no proof, right? :wink:
So I don't have any need for you to prove your virginity to me; whereas others might not believe you, and since you have repeatedly claimed that you can prove it, that's why I said the following to you:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2574360#post2574360
If you truly wanted to convince all of us that you are a virgin, you would have done the following by now (or even last year):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2572412#post2572412
You should get a virgin certificate from a private clinic to have a peace of mind.
After that, she should start a thread with a photo of it, with her full real-life name (plus the clinic's name, of course) on the certificate clearly shown, and also include a piece of paper (in the photo) that says:

"I, ginfreely, am a certified virgin! :smile:"

But showing her face is optional.
:p
and not wait for anyone to post their NRIC details first. :rolleyes:
The fact that you are still procrastinating only shows that you are not serious about proving your virginity, simply because you would still have no proof whenever anyone doubts that you are a virgin, right? :wink:
This has already gone on for so long, and will continue as long as you have no proof, right? :wink:
Do you want it to continue? :confused:
If not, then please post your proof as soon as possible, and stop waiting for any of your sammyboy.com enemies to post their NRIC details first! :wink:
After you have posted your proof, nobody would have any proof that you are not a virgin, right? :wink:
And every time anyone accuses you of being a "slut" or "whore" or any other word that implies that you are not a virgin, you can simply quote your post/thread (that contains the proof of your virginity, i.e. the photo of your "virgin certificate") to counter them, right?
:wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks like you have proven yourself to be not a man of your words and can't be the trusted. What kind of apology is this? Not only is it half-hearted, it's a thinly disguised move to make use of it to attack me further. Since when you ask for wuqi posts in the past? And if you did I would have asked you to go and search. Which you fully capable of searching until 2009 post so this wuqi post in December 2015 is definitely a breeze to you to find. And if you challenge me to offer me an apology I would have found it for you like now..I don't owe you any proof. For some reasons you think you have the right to insist I was telling lies about it and attacked me viciously for it, portraying me to be insane attacking innocent others when these people I attacked like cottonmouth virus semaj2357 hans168 chootchiew and more are no where innocent but using my personal particulars and features to insinuate insults and all these I have explained to you and yet you dare to act innocent as if I have never explained before.

Oh yeah you are joking about like a virgin. Caught insulting me and just say it's a joke is what a scumbag will do. Especially when you highlighted the lyrics of "feeling good INSIDE". A joke or an insult ? People with average intelligence will know you are telling lies. And you are repeating what you said about if i am serious about convincing others here I am a virgin I should post the proof here. Very malicious when I already replied you before about this. I said it clearly I don't owe anybody a proof but if KT Latha and LJ McCully dare to sue me then I will proof to the court and counter sue them for slandering me. That is what I said in my first post in KT Latha thread and my intention all this while. I don't know why bastards here think they have the right to even expect me to prove to them. And I also said it clearly to you I don't need to proof to anyone here. But if filthy mouth bastards want to insult me then I challenge you people to this NRIC test challenge. Can everyone see now how this bastard has been doing WRONG to me? He repeats false accusations of me despite I already explained to him before. Why? So as to portray me a liar when I am not.

Hey the Datin melaka threads clearly showed the TS is using stolen pic posting without her consent. Nobody cares for your this kind of half hearted insincere apology. You can deny the truth but the proof is right there in the thread. Oh lest anyone forget, this bastard also faslely accused me of spamming in this thread when I didn't and then now twisting to defocus as usual..So many wrong he did he dare to say only one thing wrong. Just need to scroll a few posts up already got another WRONG of accusing me to spamming in this thread to cover his posts. Not forgetting he accusing me to be telling lies of door size how can it be possible to block all the crap. Enough of this nonsense and wasting time on this bastard. I am accusing him and cottonmouth etc to be Sinkie clone not based on nothing but how they have been viciously attacking me non stop with lies from day one and even until now using various clones. Pui your mudlander mother phua CB flatearther. Oh I am joking just like you joking about virgin! Hahahahah

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have never attacked you only attacked people who have insulted me first.
Yes, it is true that you have never attacked me first.
But it is not true that those members (or at least some, or even most, of them) you attacked were guilty of insulting you first, simply and especially because even you yourself have claimed many times that they "insinuated" you first, i.e. without naming you (for example, Cottonmouth, being the most recent member I can recall), right? :wink:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2547192#post2547192
I've just finished searching through Cottonmouth's threads, and the following post of yours was your very first reply in any of his threads, replying to Wunderfool about one and a half months ago:

30-10-2016, 06:45 PM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237095-Typical-Sinkie-bitch-who-thinks-only-she-s-right&p=2530226#post2530226
I pity her husband for marrying a fucking cunt like her.

What a fucking ugly bitch.
13567255_1052775214806770_1680969018741175467_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PokemonGoSG/permalink/1813350045578160/?pnref=story
Is this Ginfreely ?
No. This woman dumped cottonmouth and that's why this evil and narrow hearted mudlander psychopath is revenging on her now. What a low blow as usual from mudlander psychopath cottonmouth (previous nick SINKIE).
So to be fair, I'm afraid you were the one who started this whole quarrel with Cottonmouth, simply because Cottonmouth had not insulted you before you insulted him first. :o
And I also have to say that I agree with Cottonmouth saying:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238741-Dear-ginfreely-very-sorry-if-this-offends-you-because-I-m-defending-zhihau-but&p=2546811#post2546811
However this loonybin drew first blood and I'm making it a life mission to tear her apart. :biggrin:
If I were you, I would apologize to Cottonmouth. :o
After that, if Cottonmouth continues insulting you, then I would agree with you that Cottonmouth is in the wrong. :wink:

And just to prevent any misunderstanding, I want you to know that I believe all your stories about your real-life problems with certain Chinese Malaysians in JB; but Cottonmouth (and many others you've accused) is not one of them, in my opinion. :o
So once again, you're using a "straw man" argument to maliciously attack truly (or at least potentially truly) innocent members by putting words in their mouth, i.e. claiming that they definitely insinuated (or even insulted) you first!

Even if it's true that they were really insinuating you (which might have happened sometimes, but obviously not all the time), just like how KT Latha insinuated you (which I agree, as I've said before), it is still not good enough to prove that they were really insinuating you, let alone directly insulting you!

You must learn to differentiate between TRUTH and PROOF, especially if it's in a real-life court!
In the eyes of the judge, who is only a human being and not God (who Alone can See/Sense everything, including invisible/inaudible intentions, that happens on this flat Earth and who is, therefore, Qualified to be both your Witness and Judge at the same time because of His Infinite Wisdom), a human judge requires CLEAR PROOF, especially human witnesses.
Even if the human witnesses are false witnesses and the proofs are based on lies, the human judge (as long as he/she chooses to work as a judge) is only allowed to judge based on those human witnesses and proofs, simply because he/she is not a witness, so he/she cannot know for sure if those human witnesses and proofs are false.
So, what more if the human witnesses are true witnesses and the proofs are based on truth?

KT Latha, Cottonmouth and possibly even everyone else you have attacked in this forum (since you have never seen the original slanderous posts in that JB thread and, therefore, CANNOT possibly have seen the monikers of the authors of those posts, right?) have never named you when they "insinuated" you first (and that's if they were really insinuating you), right?
So how can you possibly prove that they are clones of your original slanderers in that JB thread, especially since you don't even know the monikers of your original slanderers? :confused:

Therefore, since you attacked them directly (i.e. by replying to their posts or naming them) based on their "insinuations" (which may or may not be really insinuating you, as I've explained above), in the eyes of any impartial human judge, you are at the very least more in the wrong, if not 100% in the wrong (if those "insinuations" were really not about you at all).

And that is why, after months of tolerating you (and even ignoring you sometimes), I finally decided to counterattack you on behalf of certain truly innocent victims of your attacks, especially since I was confident that I could do a better job in proving you wrong. :wink:

Yes, I agree that the quarrel between me and you was started by me, but I did it (and am still doing it) mainly on behalf of those truly innocent members, such as chootchiew; so, strictly speaking, I did not "attack" you first, but I counterattacked you first, after you first attacked those truly innocent members. :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks like you have proven yourself to be not a man of your words and can't be the trusted. What kind of apology is this? Not only is it half-hearted, it's a thinly disguised move to make use of it to attack me further.
You have just confirmed my suspicion (similar to what I posted in November last year):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237339-Useless-Sinkie-MILF-Upset-That-Woman-Calls-Her-Crazy-Son-A-Bastard!&p=2534955#post2534955
so even if I were to say "sorry" now, you would think I'm being sarcastic, right? :wink:
that you are the kind of person who would either:

1. assume/expect that whenever someone is apologizing to you for one thing, he/she is including, or must include, everything else in his/her apology.

or:

2. If he/she refuses to include everything else, you would conclude that his/her apology for that one thing is not sincere.

This once again proves that YOU are really the one who is more in the wrong.
And this is similar to your bad habit of using outright "straw man" arguments to falsely accuse other people of things that they have never said, which is basically twisting their words (or even making up outright lies) to suit yourself.
Or even twisting/amending your own words, without apologizing, in order to cover up your own mistakes, after others point them out to you.

Obviously, not only have you been going all out to attack your imaginary enemies (i.e. sammyboy.com members you imagine to be either clones of your original slanderers in the JB sub-forum or real-life allies of KT Latha, which is the latest problem of yours that you have revealed to us, even though it happened a few years before your problems with your JB neighbours), you are even increasing your hatred towards them by persisting in your attacks whenever they defend themselves and/or counterattack you. :(

If you had at least named your original slanderers AND regularly quoted their original slanderous posts in the JB sub-forum and focus your attacks on them, I might even have supported you, instead of Cottonmouth! :wink:
But you have never done that, right? :wink:
And even wuqi256 has never named them, even though he seems to have seen those monikers before, right? :wink:

You even refused to follow the advice of one of the most senior members, jw5:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239103-1-killed-4-injured-after-driver-allegedly-went-against-traffic-on-AYE-(19-Dec-2016-)&p=2551500#post2551500
You may be sane, but you are posting like insane. I know this, because I am also sane, but there were also times where I posted like insane. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bestest way to deal with the real bullies is to post normally. Then see who are those who continue hounding you and pick them off then. That's the only way to differentiate between the real bullies and the bandwagon types. :wink:

However, please co-exist peacefully with zhihau. Anyone who cannot co-exist peacefully with zhihau will not be able to co-exist with anyone in this forum. :biggrin:

Please don't reply to this post. Just take the advice or not. :smile:
and chose to antagonize both the owner of this forum (Leongsam) and his super-moderator (zhihau)! :rolleyes:
If you had wanted to avoid being banned, even if they were/are in the wrong, you should not have attacked them publicly (i.e. in the forum), simply because they are the ones who have the right to impose their own rules on us, whether we agree with them or not.
And obviously, any member who wants to remain active in this forum has to abide by those rules, right?
Otherwise, he/she should simply "self-ban" him/herself, unless he/she prefers to be banned by others instead, after committing even more offences, like what you did. :(

All this will eventually lead to serious:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
imh.com.sg/clinical/page.aspx?id=259
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/schizophrenia
("any of a group of psychotic disorders characterized by progressive deterioration of the personality, withdrawal from reality, hallucinations, delusions, social apathy, emotional instability, etc")

I'm not sure if you're already schizophrenic or suffering from any other kind of "mental illness", but there is certainly something wrong with you, a problem that started possibly during your childhood, when it was not your fault.
But now that you're an adult (and even a middle-aged adult with a substantial amount of life experience), if you still refuse to make an effort to admit your mistakes (at least silently to yourself), let alone apologize to others, it will gradually become harder to repent in the future, simply because your bad habits will worsen; and as the saying goes, "old habits die hard".

One fine day, if you're not careful, you will literally be arrested, regardless of your age, by the police (which would be ironic, after all the police reports you've made against both your real and imaginary enemies, whether they are your real-life or online ones), as I've explained before:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2574242#post2574242
4. Please be careful, because your vanity (i.e. refusing to admit you're wrong when you are really wrong, just because you want to "save" your "face") and anger will gradually cause you to become really insane one day, which would result in your real-life physical behaviour deteriorating (to say the least) to the point that would motivate/provoke those around you to call the police; after the police arrive, depending on your precise physical actions, the police would either charge you and send you to court first or send you to IMH first, as long as there are clear proofs that your physical actions have actually hurt others or even yourself. :wink:
The police will not let you go free, i.e. they will not allow you to be "bailed" out.

5. You have been warned.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since when you ask for wuqi posts in the past?
Once again, either you have a bad memory or you are maliciously lying:
12-11-2016, 11:17 PM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237339-Useless-Sinkie-MILF-Upset-That-Woman-Calls-Her-Crazy-Son-A-Bastard!&p=2534955#post2534955
As for the original sammyboy.com member (or group of members/clones) who slandered you (and that's if they really did slander you) in some old posts/threads, I honestly have no idea who they are because I've never seen those old posts/threads before, so if you would like me to read those old posts/threads, please post their links or PM me. :wink:

I am 100% sure that you have wrongly/wrongfully accused certain members of being clones of that original member (or group of members/clones) who slandered you (probably a long time ago, I'm guessing), which is probably the main reason those wronged members are so irritated by you. :wink:

So once again, if you don't mind letting me know the links to those initial posts/threads in which you were truly the victim, I would also not mind making the effort (which might last for more than a few days or even weeks) to help you ascertain whether the currently active members that you suspect to be clones of your original slanderer (or slanderers) are truly his (or her/their) clones.

And if you did I would have asked you to go and search.
Yes, you probably did in other posts after I repeated my requests/challenge in other threads, but I can't be bothered to search for them now, especially since I'm already agreeing that you probably did ask me "to go and search". :wink:

Which you fully capable of searching until 2009 post so this wuqi post in December 2015 is definitely a breeze to you to find.
But that is not the point, as I've explained several times before:
3. In any case, as I've said before, the onus has always been on you to quote wuqi's post in at least one of your many replies to me last year, but you never did; I was obviously under no obligation to search for that post, especially since you were spamming your false accusations, so that's at least two serious offences of yours committed at the same time, i.e. whenever you posted those false accusations, which you did many times, to say the least.

And if you challenge me to offer me an apology I would have found it for you like now..I don't owe you any proof.
Couple of points:

1. You owed (and still owe) all your victims proofs for your accusations, before you accused any of them in the first place, even if they never bothered to ask for the proofs.
Just like in real life, how can you just go around accusing people without any proof? :confused: :*:

2. You also owe EVERYONE (including even guests) many apologies for your incessant spamming last year, even if your accusations were true!

By the way, this is another proof that you are a vain woman addicted to your "face", i.e. you crave for apologies from others so that you can manipulate them even further! :wink:
That's why only after I offered to apologize did you quote wuqi's post (even though you should have quoted it a long time ago, whether anyone asks for it or not), right? :wink:

For some reasons you think you have the right to insist I was telling lies about it and attacked me viciously for it, portraying me to be insane attacking innocent others...
Simply because you attacked them without proof! :rolleyes:
And you STILL do NOT have the proof, simply because you cannot prove that they are clones of your initial slanderers in the JB sub-forum (especially if you intend to use those lousy "proofs" of yours in a real-life court), right?

Please note that I'm already finally agreeing with you (after you quoted wuqi's post) that you were probably truly slandered by someone (or even more than one moniker) in the JB sub-forum back in 2013 (since you said that it happened two years before wuqi's post in late 2015), but my point is that you still cannot prove that any of those monikers you accused of being clones of that original slanderer are truly his/her clones, right?

when these people I attacked like cottonmouth virus semaj2357 hans168 chootchiew and more are no where innocent but using my personal particulars and features to insinuate insults and all these I have explained to you and yet you dare to act innocent as if I have never explained before.
And I have also explained many times that "insinuations" cannot qualify as real proof! :rolleyes:
You are also lying again by accusing me of acting "innocent as if I have never explained before", when I am well aware of your numerous "explanations" and when you are also aware that I'm aware! :wink:
And you are obviously also aware that I've rebutted your numerous "explanations" many times with proofs and logic, right? :wink:
Whether or not you agree with my proofs and logic is another issue, but you are certainly aware of them, right? :wink:

Nobody cares for your this kind of half hearted insincere apology.
In that case, since you don't care about my apology, let alone profuse apologies, I shall remove it from my signature, after only less than two days:

"My very first signature:
My apology to ginfreely for wrongly accusing her of one thing:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2575770#post2575770
but obviously not for everything. :wink:"

Enough of this nonsense and wasting time on this bastard.
Then please stop wasting your time by replying to me again! :wink:

Pui your mudlander mother phua CB flatearther. Oh I am joking just like you joking about virgin! Hahahahah
Another couple of points:

1. My mother was born and brought up in Singapore, and has never lived in Malaysia; and neither have her parents ever lived in Malaysia.

2. Insulting my mother has no effect on me, since I hate her too and have not spoken to her for years because I have very good reasons, to say the least.

So, "Hahahahah" back to you! :wink:

By the way, I have never insulted your parents before (if I have, please quote that post of mine, and you'll receive yet another apology from me), so may I ask, how would you like it if I were to insult your parents too? :wink:
This is yet another proof that you are not a "high class" person at all (as you have claimed many times), but a malicious and vulgar hypocrite! :(

In any case, because you're an adult (and even a middle-aged adult with a substantial amount of life experience), I would not bother to blame your parents (unless you were still a teenager or even in your early 20s).

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No my memory is precise. It's you again intentionally twisting my sentence and falsely accuse me of lying. The quote you put below is to ask the JB cockroach slanderers post - not request for wuqi post confirming there is a JB cockroach post - which is the basis of your apology. So you are the malicious hypocrite telling lies of me nonstop. Not me. And my reply to you asking me to qrote the JB cockroach post has always been it had been deleted and i had never seen it.

As for you never insult my parents, of course that's becos I am female and you or other people insulting me bitch slut whore mistress is good enough kick for you trash. Whereas I return such insults to you MALE have no impact on you. That's male privilege that you males have been enjoying and you know it. So I have no choice but to insult the females in you trash people family insulting others. And don't tell me the crap they are innocent becos I am innocent but still get insulted nonstop.

And again you are making false accusations of me craving for apology. I have not asked for any apology from you despite all the vicious attacks you make of my character. Becos I know scumbag who is out to attack will not apologize. I only asked scumbags like cottonmouth to apologize as a final step before reporting them to police. And I have said it before, I have never asked for apology from KT Latha either. It was not initiated by me but the ex GM who can see what's going. I don't wish to say more but in his words then "he knew what KT did and what's going on in the company". So you have proven yourself to be very biased scumbag attacking me relentlessly without knowing any background.

Once again, either you have a bad memory or you are maliciously lying:
12-11-2016, 11:17 PM

Yes, you probably did in other posts after I repeated my requests/challenge in other threads, but I can't be bothered to search for them now, especially since I'm already agreeing that you probably did ask me "to go and search". :wink:

But that is not the point, as I've explained several times before:

Couple of points:

1. You owed (and still owe) all your victims proofs for your accusations, before you accused any of them in the first place, even if they never bothered to ask for the proofs.
Just like in real life, how can you just go around accusing people without any proof? :confused: :*:

2. You also owe EVERYONE (including even guests) many apologies for your incessant spamming last year, even if your accusations were true!

By the way, this is another proof that you are a vain woman addicted to your "face", i.e. you crave for apologies from others so that you can manipulate them even further! :wink:
That's why only after I offered to apologize did you quote wuqi's post (even though you should have quoted it a long time ago, whether anyone asks for it or not), right? :wink:

Simply because you attacked them without proof! :rolleyes:
And you STILL do NOT have the proof, simply because you cannot prove that they are clones of your initial slanderers in the JB sub-forum (especially if you intend to use those lousy "proofs" of yours in a real-life court), right?

Please note that I'm already finally agreeing with you (after you quoted wuqi's post) that you were probably truly slandered by someone (or even more than one moniker) in the JB sub-forum back in 2013 (since you said that it happened two years before wuqi's post in late 2015), but my point is that you still cannot prove that any of those monikers you accused of being clones of that original slanderer are truly his/her clones, right?

And I have also explained many times that "insinuations" cannot qualify as real proof! :rolleyes:
You are also lying again by accusing me of acting "innocent as if I have never explained before", when I am well aware of your numerous "explanations" and when you are also aware that I'm aware! :wink:
And you are obviously also aware that I've rebutted your numerous "explanations" many times with proofs and logic, right? :wink:
Whether or not you agree with my proofs and logic is another issue, but you are certainly aware of them, right? :wink:

In that case, since you don't care about my apology, let alone profuse apologies, I shall remove it from my signature, after only less than two days:

"My very first signature:
My apology to ginfreely for wrongly accusing her of one thing:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2575770#post2575770
but obviously not for everything. :wink:"

Then please stop wasting your time by replying to me again! :wink:

Another couple of points:

1. My mother was born and brought up in Singapore, and has never lived in Malaysia; and neither have her parents ever lived in Malaysia.

2. Insulting my mother has no effect on me, since I hate her too and have not spoken to her for years because I have very good reasons, to say the least.

So, "Hahahahah" back to you! :wink:

By the way, I have never insulted your parents before (if I have, please quote that post of mine, and you'll receive yet another apology from me), so may I ask, how would you like it if I were to insult your parents too? :wink:
This is yet another proof that you are not a "high class" person at all (as you have claimed many times), but a malicious and vulgar hypocrite! :(

In any case, because you're an adult (and even a middle-aged adult with a substantial amount of life experience), I would not bother to blame your parents (unless you were still a teenager or even in your early 20s).

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't come and insult the intelligence of people here. Everybody knows an apology should be "I am sorry for....". AND FULL STOP. Not like how you did with additional sentences that effectively dismissed the apology by adding "But obviously....." And "You should have given wuqi posts earlier....". And even blatantly lied that you have requested for wuqi post previously when you didn't.

Admit it that you have proven yourself not a man of your words to give apology and don't come and tell malicious lies of me expecting apology from you for EVERYTHING which I didn't expect although you should for all the wrong that you did.

And again you are telling lies of me antagonising leongsam and zhihau when they deserved it for ignoring the bullies and even protecting the bullies while banning me. Such disgraceful people deserved to be shamed.

You have just confirmed my suspicion (similar to what I posted in November last year):

that you are the kind of person who would either:

1. assume/expect that whenever someone is apologizing to you for one thing, he/she is including, or must include, everything else in his/her apology.

or:

2. If he/she refuses to include everything else, you would conclude that his/her apology for that one thing is not sincere.

This once again proves that YOU are really the one who is more in the wrong.
And this is similar to your bad habit of using outright "straw man" arguments to falsely accuse other people of things that they have never said, which is basically twisting their words (or even making up outright lies) to suit yourself.
Or even twisting/amending your own words, without apologizing, in order to cover up your own mistakes, after others point them out to you.

Obviously, not only have you been going all out to attack your imaginary enemies (i.e. sammyboy.com members you imagine to be either clones of your original slanderers in the JB sub-forum or real-life allies of KT Latha, which is the latest problem of yours that you have revealed to us, even though it happened a few years before your problems with your JB neighbours), you are even increasing your hatred towards them by persisting in your attacks whenever they defend themselves and/or counterattack you. :(

If you had at least named your original slanderers AND regularly quoted their original slanderous posts in the JB sub-forum and focus your attacks on them, I might even have supported you, instead of Cottonmouth! :wink:
But you have never done that, right? :wink:
And even wuqi256 has never named them, even though he seems to have seen those monikers before, right? :wink:

You even refused to follow the advice of one of the most senior members, jw5:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239103-1-killed-4-injured-after-driver-allegedly-went-against-traffic-on-AYE-(19-Dec-2016-)&p=2551500#post2551500

and chose to antagonize both the owner of this forum (Leongsam) and his super-moderator (zhihau)! :rolleyes:
If you had wanted to avoid being banned, even if they were/are in the wrong, you should not have attacked them publicly (i.e. in the forum), simply because they are the ones who have the right to impose their own rules on us, whether we agree with them or not.
And obviously, any member who wants to remain active in this forum has to abide by those rules, right?
Otherwise, he/she should simply "self-ban" him/herself, unless he/she prefers to be banned by others instead, after committing even more offences, like what you did. :(

All this will eventually lead to serious:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
imh.com.sg/clinical/page.aspx?id=259
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/schizophrenia
("any of a group of psychotic disorders characterized by progressive deterioration of the personality, withdrawal from reality, hallucinations, delusions, social apathy, emotional instability, etc")

I'm not sure if you're already schizophrenic or suffering from any other kind of "mental illness", but there is certainly something wrong with you, a problem that started possibly during your childhood, when it was not your fault.
But now that you're an adult (and even a middle-aged adult with a substantial amount of life experience), if you still refuse to make an effort to admit your mistakes (at least silently to yourself), let alone apologize to others, it will gradually become harder to repent in the future, simply because your bad habits will worsen; and as the saying goes, "old habits die hard".

One fine day, if you're not careful, you will literally be arrested, regardless of your age, by the police (which would be ironic, after all the police reports you've made against both your real and imaginary enemies, whether they are your real-life or online ones), as I've explained before:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2574242#post2574242

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again you are telling lies of these people being innocent members that I attacked. Which I don't. Have anyone seen me attack Johnny333, narong or Winnipeg etc? No never. Those I attacked have all insulted me by insinuation or even outright attacks like the one you just quoted Wunderful who was chanting in the Benjamin lim thread. All those people I attacked they know it and heaven knows no matter how they pretend. And needless to say your clone is one of them.

Yes, it is true that you have never attacked me first.
But it is not true that those members (or at least some, or even most, of them) you attacked were guilty of insulting you first, simply and especially because even you yourself have claimed many times that they "insinuated" you first, i.e. without naming you (for example, Cottonmouth, being the most recent member I can recall), right? :wink:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2547192#post2547192

So once again, you're using a "straw man" argument to maliciously attack truly (or at least potentially truly) innocent members by putting words in their mouth, i.e. claiming that they definitely insinuated (or even insulted) you first!

Even if it's true that they were really insinuating you (which might have happened sometimes, but obviously not all the time), just like how KT Latha insinuated you (which I agree, as I've said before), it is still not good enough to prove that they were really insinuating you, let alone directly insulting you!

You must learn to differentiate between TRUTH and PROOF, especially if it's in a real-life court!
In the eyes of the judge, who is only a human being and not God (who Alone can See/Sense everything, including invisible/inaudible intentions, that happens on this flat Earth and who is, therefore, Qualified to be both your Witness and Judge at the same time because of His Infinite Wisdom), a human judge requires CLEAR PROOF, especially human witnesses.
Even if the human witnesses are false witnesses and the proofs are based on lies, the human judge (as long as he/she chooses to work as a judge) is only allowed to judge based on those human witnesses and proofs, simply because he/she is not a witness, so he/she cannot know for sure if those human witnesses and proofs are false.
So, what more if the human witnesses are true witnesses and the proofs are based on truth?

KT Latha, Cottonmouth and possibly even everyone else you have attacked in this forum (since you have never seen the original slanderous posts in that JB thread and, therefore, CANNOT possibly have seen the monikers of the authors of those posts, right?) have never named you when they "insinuated" you first (and that's if they were really insinuating you), right?
So how can you possibly prove that they are clones of your original slanderers in that JB thread, especially since you don't even know the monikers of your original slanderers? :confused:

Therefore, since you attacked them directly (i.e. by replying to their posts or naming them) based on their "insinuations" (which may or may not be really insinuating you, as I've explained above), in the eyes of any impartial human judge, you are at the very least more in the wrong, if not 100% in the wrong (if those "insinuations" were really not about you at all).

And that is why, after months of tolerating you (and even ignoring you sometimes), I finally decided to counterattack you on behalf of certain truly innocent victims of your attacks, especially since I was confident that I could do a better job in proving you wrong. :wink:

Yes, I agree that the quarrel between me and you was started by me, but I did it (and am still doing it) mainly on behalf of those truly innocent members, such as chootchiew; so, strictly speaking, I did not "attack" you first, but I counterattacked you first, after you first attacked those truly innocent members. :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Again you are telling lies of these people being innocent members that I attacked. Which I don't. Have anyone seen me attack Johnny333, narong or Winnipeg etc? No never. Those I attacked have all insulted me by insinuation or even outright attacks like the one you just quoted Wunderful who was chanting in the Benjamin lim thread. All those people I attacked they know it and heaven knows no matter how they pretend. And needless to say your clone is one of them.

Very danger lah u. When u link unrelated events u will start to attack. :eek:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your friend m&d dog winners blasted on Johnny333.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

And again you are making false accusations of me craving for apology.
Your own words prove that my accusations were, and still are, true:
if you challenge me to offer me an apology I would have found it for you like now.
so there is no need for you to explicitly ask me for an apology in the past in order for me to prove that you crave for apologies from your enemies, whether online or in real life, so that you can manipulate them even further, as I've said. :wink:

Furthermore, it is also not true that:
I have not asked for any apology from you despite all the vicious attacks you make of my character.
Here are three examples to prove you wrong once again, and also to prove again that you either have a bad memory (because the following posts are from only a few months ago) or you are a malicious hypocrite trying to portray yourself as an "innocent victim" by trying to make yourself look so "good" or "nice" or "kind" that you never bothered to demand or ask me to apologize to you:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237339-Useless-Sinkie-MILF-Upset-That-Woman-Calls-Her-Crazy-Son-A-Bastard!&p=2532501#post2532501
I demand an apology from you for this insinuation that you made of me. Or are you like the mudlanders Wunderfool etc who shamelessly slandered me and can expect no apology from them despite demand?
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2549620#post2549620
You should APOLOGIZE to me for your wrong accusations of me.
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2549795#post2549795
You are bloody thick-skinned still twisting and accusing me nonstop when you should be apologising to me. Give you an example of dog bone and you cast aspersions again it happened after I scold when it happened right from first day. Apologize you bastard.

don't come and tell malicious lies of me expecting apology from you for EVERYTHING which I didn't expect although you should for all the wrong that you did.
Once again, your own words prove that you are guilty when you say that I "should" apologize "for all the wrong" that I've done to you, i.e. even if you have never explicitly asked/demanded/expected (which you have, as I've proven above) any apology from me, deep down in your heart and mind, that's what you really want, which I've been suspecting since last year, and you finally proved me right when you said (on "25-02-2017, 02:41 PM"):
if you challenge me to offer me an apology I would have found it for you like now.
and this is the second time I'm quoting your post in this same post of mine. :wink:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't wish to say more but in his words then "he knew what KT did and what's going on in the company". So you have proven yourself to be very biased scumbag attacking me relentlessly without knowing any background.
Please remember what you said in the first post of your "KT Latha" thread, i.e. you were terminated and that you did not resign. :wink:
Whereas KT Latha was not only not terminated even by that ex-boss of yours who sided with you back then, she even continued working under your new boss after you were terminated, right? :wink:
So this should prove that you were not only more in the wrong, but much more in the wrong! :wink:
Once again, physical violence is always much more serious than verbal "violence", right? :wink:

Again you are telling lies of these people being innocent members that I attacked. Which I don't. Have anyone seen me attack Johnny333, narong or Winnipeg etc? No never.
Yet another "straw man" argument! :rolleyes:
Because your English should be good enough to understand all my posts, right? :wink:
Was I talking about all members or all innocent members? :rolleyes:
I said "those members (or at least some, or even most, of them) you attacked" were truly innocent, and they include myself, chootchiew, Cottonmouth, Wunderfool, wikiphile, etc.
I certainly did not say that you attacked members who have never attacked you before, such as "Johnny333, narong or Winnipeg etc", right? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not only you did not prove your accusations but you are further attacking me with false accusations of manipulating for apology. Effectively what you have been doing to paint my character black.

Saying you should apologize is not demanding apology. You should know but you still decide to quote them anyway and say I am manipulating for apology. Very scheming bastard. Anyway your quotes showed that you have indeed been caught with doing many wrongs to me.

And note that when you decided to attack me in late last year, you did not announce your intention. Instead you hide them with many smileys asking innocent questions and quoting innocent quotes.

Like I said before I only asked for apology from people that I deemed esteem member. Other scumbags I only ask apology before I report them to police. So obviously when you quoted Hilary Clinton quotes to insinuate me stealing her quotes - when I didn't - I demanded an apology for your insinuation not knowing your scumbag secret intention.

So contrary to what you said, you are the one who wants to appear nice and kind, whereas if I do appear to be kind and nice, that's becos I am kind at heart I guess but evil people like you are always portraying non stop and think others are as scheming and manipulating as yourself. Pui!

Your own words prove that my accusations were, and still are, true:

so there is no need for you to explicitly ask me for an apology in the past in order for me to prove that you crave for apologies from your enemies, whether online or in real life, so that you can manipulate them even further, as I've said. :wink:

Furthermore, it is also not true that:

Here are three examples to prove you wrong once again, and also to prove again that you either have a bad memory (because the following posts are from only a few months ago) or you are a malicious hypocrite trying to portray yourself as an "innocent victim" by trying to make yourself look so "good" or "nice" or "kind" that you never bothered to demand or ask me to apologize to you:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237339-Useless-Sinkie-MILF-Upset-That-Woman-Calls-Her-Crazy-Son-A-Bastard!&p=2532501#post2532501

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2549620#post2549620

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2549795#post2549795

Once again, your own words prove that you are guilty when you say that I "should" apologize "for all the wrong" that I've done to you, i.e. even if you have never explicitly asked/demanded/expected (which you have, as I've proven above) any apology from me, deep down in your heart and mind, that's what you really want, which I've been suspecting since last year, and you finally proved me right when you said (on "25-02-2017, 02:41 PM"):

and this is the second time I'm quoting your post in this same post of mine. :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again you are making false accusations by ignoring vital fact that KT Latha did apologize to me. If she didn't apologize then, who knows she might have been fired too by the ex-GM who asked her to apologize to me. Whereas I didn't apologize as I think she deserved it for her unprofessional and untruthful comments. And I shouted at LJ McCully for supporting her unprofessional and untruthful comments and walked out of the room. So my reason of termination was already clearly explained but you are twisting to KT did no wrong and was not fired by the ex-GM whereas I was. Very bloody thick skinned evil liar bastard. And you are telling another blatant lie it's violence when it's a nudge.

And stop your rubbish straw man accusation. It's a fact I didn't attack people who don't attack me. All those that you listed all insinuate and insulted me outright. And didn't you say it before that I never attacked you before you attacked me? But now you innocently include yourself into the list of people that I attacked. So sneaky bastard. Pui!

Please remember what you said in the first post of your "KT Latha" thread, i.e. you were terminated and that you did not resign. :wink:
Whereas KT Latha was not only not terminated even by that ex-boss of yours who sided with you back then, she even continued working under your new boss after you were terminated, right? :wink:
So this should prove that you were not only more in the wrong, but much more in the wrong! :wink:
Once again, physical violence is always much more serious than verbal "violence", right? :wink:

Yet another "straw man" argument! :rolleyes:
Because your English should be good enough to understand all my posts, right? :wink:
Was I talking about all members or all innocent members? :rolleyes:
I said "those members (or at least some, or even most, of them) you attacked" were truly innocent, and they include myself, chootchiew, Cottonmouth, Wunderfool, wikiphile, etc.
I certainly did not say that you attacked members who have never attacked you before, such as "Johnny333, narong or Winnipeg etc", right? :wink:

Last edited: