• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

Malicious coward caught lying still want to act innocent. No you do have filthy mouth assuming I am Hiao ji based on nothing. You are telling lies non stop to cast me in bad light and still dare to say this is rational. Rational only to barbarian bullies like you!

A hiao ji has no right to complain about others calling them slut. I dedicate this rap to you to rap daily in order for you to discover u r the real hiao ji.
Title - The Real Hiao Ji :biggrin:

May I have your attention please?
Will the real hiao ji please stand up?
I repeat will the real huao ji please stand up?
We're going to have a problem here

yes I'm the real hiao ji
All you other hiao ji are just imitating
So won't the real hiao ji, please stand up,
Please stand up,
Please stand up
'Cause I'm hiao ji yes I'm the real hiao ji
Please stand up,
Please stand up

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This post is very good proof of office bullying by KT Latha led to internet bullying by malicious cockroach chootchiew - a mudlander cockroach with filthy mouth and slut sex animals mudlander mother wife daughters.

A hiao ji has no right to complain about others calling them slut. I dedicate this rap to you to rap daily in order for you to discover u r the real hiao ji.
Title - The Real Hiao Ji :biggrin:

Will the real hiao ji please stand up?
I repeat will the real huao ji please stand up?
We're going to have a problem here

yes I'm the real hiao ji
Please stand up,
Please stand up
'Cause I'm hiao ji yes I'm the real hiao ji
Please stand up,
Please stand up

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now men should understand why the molest and rape victims of trump etc didn't complain of molest and rape then. Becos there are many cheap and malicious men cockroaches around who will attack the victims instead of the criminal and say the victims have no right to complain. Of course that's not the truth at all the victims have no right to complain but these filthy mouth jian huo ownself rationalise their bad behaviour or have evil agenda to cover up their evil.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another malicious post based on assumptions and lies by coward flat earth. Very stupid too. KT Latha's comments in 2009 while my comments are now.
But your current comments are about KT Latha's 2009 comments, right? :wink:
What is stupid is the fact that you have named your real-life enemy and even her company! :(
You should have just referred to her as your "ex-HR manager/executive". :wink:

So it's not difficult for them to sue me if they want to but difficult for me to sue her 2009 comments.
Difficult for you to "sue", but not difficult for you to "counter sue"? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2573378#post2573378
But if they dare to sue me on my post here about them then I will counter sue them and be able to prove they are slandering me or supporting slandering me to be a slut as I am able to prove a virgin.
Before you prove your virginity, you had better make sure you can prove that KT Latha actually called YOU a "slut", right? :wink:

I already explained to you before I didn't give a damn about losing this job that I already lost interest and motivation, I was compensated and I got another job shortly.
Oh intelligent enough to be finance manager so cannot be stupid to not know or not want to complain about this? I already explained to you before I thought since her comments are not true i can forget about it. Isn't that what people here say all the time? If things are not true, just ignore. That's what I did precisely once upon a time and look what happened.
Once again, you are using a "straw man" argument to change the subject. :wink:
I was talking about:
I already said I was too stupid to think of complaining to SIA HR about it. I never deny my stupidity on this and that's enough responsibility I am taking.
which was about your reaction to KT Latha's "someone is acting like a slut today" comments:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2571169#post2571169
So was this HR staff penalised for making such unprofessional and untruthful remarks? NO. The new GM boss then - LJ McCully - supported her. I should have reported her and this workplace labelling and bullying behaviour to head office SIA HR then. Hopefully SIA HR would have been more professional than this kind of sub standard. Anyway I was too stupid to do so then and only let the anger fester inside me...
and not about what happened after you pushed her some time later:
...until the day this KT Latha's blocked my way at the exit door and I exploded giving her a slight push to get out of way to take lunch. For that she immediately complained to LJ McCully who supported her unprofessional remarks and blocking of way. And now that I have declared to the whole world I am virgin, everyone should understand my anger and frustration. In fact it was so intense I shouted at LJ McCully it's not true and walked out of his office. I was then terminated without any reason given but with due compensation and so I left the job and went on to another job subsequently. I had thought then that such untruthful comments being untrue and with ill intention can just forget about it.

In fact I should thank the company for making me realise how disgraceful a company can be to get rid of someone not long after this person cleared up the shit for the company.
Then it looks like they no longer "owe" you, right? :wink:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2572136#post2572136
But they owe me by sacking me - very disgraceful

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ginfreely and Banning her

I already explained clearly but you are still twisting. You can write whatever shit to defocus as you do. It is a fact:
No, you are the one twisting both my and your words, simply because zhihau started moving other members' threads from 22 December 2016 onwards, before you started complaining on 24 December, as I've already proven. :wink:

The most important thing is consent. Whether you give the consent for the pics to be posted. Stupid barbarians like you cannot understand simple consent. Pui!
Once again, you either have a bad memory or are maliciously lying:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238829-Naked-photos-of-Datin-Fadilah-wife-of-Melaka-Chief-Minister-leaked-out&p=2547598#post2547598
Stark naked photos of Datin Wira Fadillah Abdullah the wife of Melaka Chief Minister, Datuk Seri Idris Harun for all to drool.

According to my source, the above photos were recently taken with Datin Fadillah's full consent.

Again you are the one assuming while I am not. I only conclude based on those insinuations and I was right. Wuqi confirmed it and he promised to help me recover one copy from his hard drive (which he never did subsequently). This already proved that it truly happened and I was not imagining but you mudlander bastard is trying hard to cover up the evil done and portraying me insane. Pui!
Then you should urge him to post his support for you in this famous long thread. :wink:

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This post is very good proof of office bullying by KT Latha led to internet bullying by malicious cockroach chootchiew - a mudlander cockroach with filthy mouth and slut sex animals mudlander mother wife daughters.

You like pangsai poof poof poof..poof poof poof :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No you are twisting. just becos I quoted these three examples I can recall you find some earlier ones to say I am wrong. You claim he moved posts on 22 Dec within one hour, true or not who knows? And how do you know the date that I first request and complain him only moved my post? I can't even remember myself. But regardless, even if he did move those threads on 22 Dec, it's a fact he didn't move those examples that I quoted until I complained he only moved my threads and so it's true i have to do alot to get him to move others threads but he moved all my threads without any prompt. It's true even until now. My KT Latha thread is moved for no reasons while only sidetracked posts are moved for the German thread.

And once again you are telling malicious lies of me saying I tell lies about the meleka datin photos were posted without consent. I didn't. Either that or you are very stupid to not understand the difference between consent to take naked photos for private consumption in private setting to consent to post them on the internet. That bodycell can understand, go read his comment in that thread.

Oh you kena caught of telling lies that I was imagining things in JB forum so now mocking me. No why should I need to get support from wuqi for this thread when I didn't hear from him at all?

No, you are the one twisting both my and your words, simply because zhihau started moving other members' threads from 22 December 2016 onwards, before you started complaining on 24 December, as I've already proven. :wink:

Once again, you either have a bad memory or are maliciously lying:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238829-Naked-photos-of-Datin-Fadilah-wife-of-Melaka-Chief-Minister-leaked-out&p=2547598#post2547598

Then you should urge him to post his support for you in this famous long thread. :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can go read up yourself on the trump case about counter suing by the molest victims. Of course the victims were talking now about what happened then. What a stupid comment that just becos my comments are now mean I cannot talk about then.

I am talking the truth so I am not afraid of stating her real name. It's true she as a HR staff made unprofessional and untruthful comments to insinuate and insult me.

Once again you are very malicious to tell lies of me changing subject when I was replying directly to your false accusations of me acting stupid and not complaining to higher authority becos I know i can't.

And didn't you accuse me of not understand what's being sarcastic? Looks like you are the one who cannot understand simple sarcasm when I said I should thank them for making me realise how disgraceful a company can be to get rid of someone who just cleared the shit for them.

But your current comments are about KT Latha's 2009 comments, right? :wink:
What is stupid is the fact that you have named your real-life enemy and even her company! :(
You should have just referred to her as your "ex-HR manager/executive". :wink:

Difficult for you to "sue", but not difficult for you to "counter sue"? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2573378#post2573378

Before you prove your virginity, you had better make sure you can prove that KT Latha actually called YOU a "slut", right? :wink:

Once again, you are using a "straw man" argument to change the subject. :wink:
I was talking about:

which was about your reaction to KT Latha's "someone is acting like a slut today" comments:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2571169#post2571169

and not about what happened after you pushed her some time later:

Then it looks like they no longer "owe" you, right? :wink:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2572136#post2572136

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now men should understand why the molest and rape victims of trump etc didn't complain of molest and rape then. Becos there are many cheap and malicious men cockroaches around who will attack the victims instead of the criminal and say the victims have no right to complain. Of course that's not the truth at all the victims have no right to complain but these filthy mouth jian huo ownself rationalise their bad behaviour or have evil agenda to cover up their evil.

And you can also see these cockroaches playing semantics and dissect people sentences and make false accusations of your character to portray you telling lies in every possible way to discredit the victims. Basically to cover up the evil of the master that these malicious hypocrites are serving. Lucky for me I am not a molest or rape victim and will be able to prove I am a virgin and not telling lies and prove their slander in court.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

No you are twisting. just becos I quoted these three examples I can recall you find some earlier ones to say I am wrong.
Obviously to prove you wrong, since you are really wrong about this issue, and also to prevent anyone from accusing me of relying only on my own memory. :wink:
Or are you implying that your lies should be accepted by everyone as the "truth"? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:

You claim he moved posts on 22 Dec within one hour, true or not who knows?
Who knows? :confused:
Obviously, zhihau would know, plus all those members (including myself) whose threads were moved. :rolleyes:
Furthermore, it happened in the afternoon while you were active, so even you should know, but you probably forgot. :wink:

Many of us should be able to remember it because zhihau was initially moving only certain posts to the "Flame War" sub-forum and even starting separate threads there for every different member you were attacking and who was counterattacking you in return. :wink:

But after he decided on 22 December 2016 that it was too troublesome, he started moving the entire threads "regardless of content" (his exact words) to the "Trivia" sub-forum, both those that were started by you and other members; and that was before you complained on 24 December 2016. :wink:

And how do you know the date that I first request and complain him only moved my post? I can't even remember myself.
Simply because you were the one who mentioned the titles of those two threads, so I bothered to have a look! :rolleyes:

But regardless, even if he did move those threads on 22 Dec, it's a fact he didn't move those examples that I quoted until I complained he only moved my threads and so it's true i have to do alot to get him to move others threads but he moved all my threads without any prompt.
Once again, you are changing the subject, instead of simply admitting (let alone apologizing) that you were wrong! :rolleyes:

No why should I need to get support from wuqi when I didn't hear from him at all?
Then how can you prove that he supported/supports you in whatever it is that you claim to have happened in the JB sub-forum? :confused: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can go read up yourself on the trump case about counter suing by the molest victims. Of course the victims were talking now about what happened then.
Once again, you dare to compare this issue with molest? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2572113#post2572113
To put a very clear example, if a boss want to rape or molest you, of course any reaction from you cannot be considered insubordination.
Once again, did KT Latha mention your name when she said "someone..."? :confused:
And you dare to compare this issue with rape or molest? :*:

I am talking the truth so I am not afraid of stating her real name.
Then why don't you state yours too? :rolleyes:

Once again you are very malicious to tell lies of me changing subject when I was replying directly to your false accusations of me acting stupid and not complaining to higher authority becos I know i can't.
Not only are YOU the malicious one using a "straw man" argument to change the subject, you're even still pretending to be "stupid", in order to portray yourself as an "innocent victim" to justify yourself pushing KT Latha later on! :(
Before you "exploded" and pushed her, you could have complained to higher authority, i.e. "head office SIA HR", but you did not, simply because you knew very well that you had no proof, since KT Latha never mentioned your name when she said "someone is acting like a slut today", right? :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who are you malicious COWARD here to say I cannot compare to rape and molest? An insult of slut in public is a humiliation same as molest and rape.

And do I owe anybody here my name? Didn't I already ask bastards here insulting my looks I.e cottonmouth and chootchiew to post my photos so that I can proof my identity is leaked a long time ago? And didn't I challenge you COWARD to take up the NRIC virginity test challenge and I post my test results for all to see which will of course include my name? And of course not to forget so many bullies here in the past making insinuations of me being a whore based on my name or initials. Post it lah coward bullies, this will be good proof of the tremendous internet bullying I was subjected to.

And again you are the malicious bastard always telling malicious lies of me acting and pretending stupid of not complaining to SIA HR when I already repeatedly explained. Basically you are evil and everything you see in your eyes is deceit. Whereas I am not evil and I don't see people as evil until they are proven evil just like my mudlander neighbours from hell. So it's up to you and anybody else to believe it or not I have not thought of complaining to SIA HR on this be it during employment or after employment until much much much later I.e years later when it blows into internet bullying.

Once again, you dare to compare this issue with molest? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2572113#post2572113

Then why don't you state yours too? :rolleyes:

Not only are YOU the malicious one using a "straw man" argument to change the subject, you're even still pretending to be "stupid", in order to portray yourself as an "innocent victim" to justify yourself pushing KT Latha later on! :(
Before you "exploded" and pushed her, you could have complained to higher authority, i.e. "head office SIA HR", but you did not, simply because you knew very well that you had no proof, since KT Latha never mentioned your name when she said "someone is acting like a slut today", right? :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And again you are accusing me of telling lies saying I am active in the 22 Dec afternoon and I should know. What rubbish is this? I don't even read most of the posts here I should know whether zhihau is indeed moving your threads on that day and within one hour as what you claimed? Don't you love to prove? Why you say so loud when there's no proof of him moving the threads on the day you said and within one hour some more? Oh becos it's you say one so must be true? Whereas I say one you twist cut slice anything to dissect and portray as untruthful when basically it's true zhihau has been double standard towards me no matter how much you dissect to prove me wrong.

And stop saying I changed subject when my complaint has always been my KT Latha thread has been moved while the German thread has not been moved. It's true and still true until this moment zhihau only moved my threads no matter how you discredit me. Yes he did move a few other threads for show after complaint but until now my KT thread is still moved to this rubbish bin for no reason. Heaven knows and Zhihau knows he is double standard towards me . He admitted to be tyrant too but you obviously defocus dissect and all out to paint my character black for your evil agenda.

And again you are forever portraying me to be telling lies based on your WRONG assumptions. Wuqi post promising to find the JB cockroach post in his backup drive is right there in the JB forum. Go find it yourself for proof. Just becos he didn't come back subsequently become I cannot prove such a thing happened in JB forum? Of course not since wuqi already confirmed there was such a slandering post no matter how you cover up the evil of your fellow mudlander.

So are you going to admit you are WRONG on this accusation of me about I cannot prove what happened in JB forum? No. Of course not. How many times have you made such false accusations of me and I have proven you cutting, slicing, dissect sentences ignoring context blatant lies? Did you ever admit you are WRONG on those many proofs? No. Not at all. You just ignored the proofs and make more false accusations. And yet you are bloody thick skinned to keep saying I am wrong on the dates and dare to ask me to admit I am wrong on this. Even when essentially I am not wrong that zhihau is double standard and only moved my KT thread.

Lest anyone forget, you are mudlander Sinkie clone who was away for a long time but come back as soon as I am back - on the same day 12 Feb - to attack me and have been viciously attacking me non stop since then. Shameless and evil mudlander bastard!

Obviously to prove you wrong, since you are really wrong about this issue, and also to prevent anyone from accusing me of relying only on my own memory. :wink:
Or are you implying that your lies should be accepted by everyone as the "truth"? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:

Who knows? :confused:
Obviously, zhihau would know, plus all those members (including myself) whose threads were moved. :rolleyes:
Furthermore, it happened in the afternoon while you were active, so even you should know, but you probably forgot. :wink:

Many of us should be able to remember it because zhihau was initially moving only certain posts to the "Flame War" sub-forum and even starting separate threads there for every different member you were attacking and who was counterattacking you in return. :wink:

But after he decided on 22 December 2016 that it was too troublesome, he started moving the entire threads "regardless of content" (his exact words) to the "Trivia" sub-forum, both those that were started by you and other members; and that was before you complained on 24 December 2016. :wink:

Simply because you were the one who mentioned the titles of those two threads, so I bothered to have a look! :rolleyes:

Once again, you are changing the subject, instead of simply admitting (let alone apologizing) that you were wrong! :rolleyes:

Then how can you prove that he supported/supports you in whatever it is that you claim to have happened in the JB sub-forum? :confused: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

And didn't I challenge you COWARD to take up the NRIC virginity test challenge and I post my test results for all to see which will of course include my name?
And I should trust you? :rolleyes:

Whereas I am not evil and I don't see people as evil until they are proven evil just like my mudlander neighbours from hell.
Neither am I "evil and I don't see people as evil until they are proven evil just like" you, vir-ginfreely "from hell". :(

And again you are accusing me of telling lies saying I am active in the 22 Dec afternoon and I should know. What rubbish is this? I don't even read most of the posts here I should know whether zhihau is indeed moving your threads on that day and within one hour as what you claimed? Don't you love to prove? Why you say so loud when there's no proof of him moving the threads on the day you said and within one hour some more? Oh becos it's you say one so must be true?

And stop saying I changed subject when my complaint has always been my KT Latha thread has been moved while the German thread has not been moved. It's true and still true until this moment zhihau only moved my threads no matter how you discredit me. Yes he did move a few other threads for show after complaint but until now my KT thread is still moved to this rubbish bin for no reason.

And yet you are bloody thick skinned to keep saying I am wrong on the dates and dare to ask me to admit I am wrong on this.
This alone proves that you are more likely to be maliciously hypocritical than simply having a bad memory. :(
You are precisely the kind of person who considers truth to be lies and lies to be truth; and good to be evil and evil to be good; and who has a bad habit of using malicious:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
arguments to change the subject, especially after all my efforts to search for, quote and post all those proofs. :(
Furthermore, if you truly "don't even read most of the posts here", then you have just proven yourself guilty by your own words, simply because you would LACK sufficient information to prove any "double standard" by zhihau, right? :wink:

Whereas I say one you twist cut slice anything to dissect and portray as untruthful when basically it's true zhihau has been double standard towards me no matter how much you dissect to prove me wrong.
No, once again:
I have always been fair to you, i.e. agreeing with you whenever you were indeed (or even simply seemed to be) telling the truth; but of course, disagreeing with you whenever you said something false, whether intentionally (because of malice) or unintentionally (because of bad memory or simple carelessness). :wink:
YOU are the one who has been mixing lies with truth, again either intentionally (because of malice) or unintentionally (because of bad memory or simple carelessness).
:(

And again you are forever portraying me to be telling lies based on your WRONG assumptions. Wuqi post promising to find the JB cockroach post in his backup drive is right there in the JB forum. Go find it yourself for proof. Just becos he didn't come back subsequently become I cannot prove such a thing happened in JB forum? Of course not since wuqi already confirmed there was such a slandering post no matter how you cover up the evil of your fellow mudlander.
You have always been the one to first claim that you were slandered in the JB sub-forum, followed by using that claim of yours to attack many different truly innocent members in the Courtyard by accusing them of being clones of your initial "slanderers", so the onus is on you to quote either that "slandering post" or wuqi's "post promising to find the JB cockroach post in his backup drive"; but since I started counterattacking you last year, I've yet to see you post those quotes. :rolleyes:

So are you going to admit you are WRONG on this accusation of me about I cannot prove what happened in JB forum? No. Of course not.
If you can quote wuqi's "post promising to find the JB cockroach post in his backup drive" or simply get him (by PMing him) to post his support for you in this thread (even if he still can't find that "JB cockroach post in his backup drive"), not only will I admit I'm wrong, I would even apologize to you profusely by including my apology in my signature, especially since he:
sammyboy.com/member.php?8325-wuqi256
is a Moderator! :wink:

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: How to trust India doctors like that?

My this thread is FOREVER popular at all times. 14 guests now without any post. Beat most other threads here with posts. That's good proof of disgusting criminal activity going on.

Buangkokway Poo poo poo...
Later will poo in rubbish bin :p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: How to trust India doctors like that?

This was posted on 18 Nov 2016 and it was 200k views. Now 3 months later it's 255k i.e 55k views in 3 months. Which other thread here like this has 55k views in 3 months? Very good proof of some filthy shit crime going and tremendous internet bullying.

Test u a question.

In a busy crowded place when a siao char bor squat and poo all over the place, what will happen ? :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ok I accept your apology challenge. Here is the wuqi post confirming there is a JB cockroach in Living in JB forum who slandered me (besides him). Apologize.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?124792-Living-in-JB-3-(Johore)&p=2357964#post2357964

The above is yet another proof you are the malicious hypocrite from hell calling me malicious hypocrite from hell when I have never attacked you only attacked people who have insulted me first. You can't prove but you dare to claim and insist they are innocent forumers and come and attack me when you didn't even bother to verify my claim of the JB post yourself when you are searching and posting all kinds of unimportant rubbish posts to attack me.

I have proven you malicious cutting and slicing my sentences and ignoring the context to blatantly accuse me so many times. How dare you still deny you are not malicious attacking me? And I don't read most of the posts here but obviously I read enough to suffer the bad internet bullying and read and posted enough all these years to know what's going on in this forum. The latest proof being yesterday of your malicious lie of me spamming in the meleka datin thread when I was not and when pointed out the TS posting stolen pics you dare to further accused me of telling lies of the TS, claiming he has consent to post those naked pics when he obviously don't.

And you are bloody thick skinned to talk about trust in my NRIC virginity test challenge. In the first place you insulted me first to be "like a virgin" and that's why I post the challenge to you and you are proven a filthy mouth coward who dare not take up the challenge. An insulting mudlander bastard dare to talk about trust? You obviously think you have the right to insult people with your filthy mouth to ask for trust when you insult me first. And btw that is yet another lame excuse as others already said my personal identity is known, so if I did not deliver my promise in the virginity test challenge, you know you can easily post my real name and call me a scam. So you are just acting blur here. Pui!

And I should trust you? :rolleyes:

Neither am I "evil and I don't see people as evil until they are proven evil just like" you, vir-ginfreely "from hell". :(

This alone proves that you are more likely to be maliciously hypocritical than simply having a bad memory. :(
You are precisely the kind of person who considers truth to be lies and lies to be truth; and good to be evil and evil to be good; and who has a bad habit of using malicious:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
arguments to change the subject, especially after all my efforts to search for, quote and post all those proofs. :(
Furthermore, if you truly "don't even read most of the posts here", then you have just proven yourself guilty by your own words, simply because you would LACK sufficient information to prove any "double standard" by zhihau, right? :wink:

No, once again:

You have always been the one to first claim that you were slandered in the JB sub-forum, followed by using that claim of yours to attack many different truly innocent members in the Courtyard by accusing them of being clones of your initial "slanderers", so the onus is on you to quote either that "slandering post" or wuqi's "post promising to find the JB cockroach post in his backup drive"; but since I started counterattacking you last year, I've yet to see you post those quotes. :rolleyes:

If you can quote wuqi's "post promising to find the JB cockroach post in his backup drive" or simply get him (by PMing him) to post his support for you in this thread (even if he still can't find that "JB cockroach post in his backup drive"), not only will I admit I'm wrong, I would even apologize to you profusely by including my apology in my signature, especially since he:
sammyboy.com/member.php?8325-wuqi256
is a Moderator! :wink:

Last edited: