• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

So said the coward liar who had been proven malicious hypocrite. No you are assuming when you believe based on nothing. Whereas I strongly believe you are Sinkie clone based on your actions here. You are the one acting innocent here but vile shit in real life. And that explains all the lies you said about me. I strongly believe your mudlander mother wife daughters are sluts and that's why you insist others are sluts and even dare to say judge will think alike as a scumbag liar like you.

I don't assume but I strongly believes that in real life , u r a conservatively dressed in appearance, but deep in is a Hiao ji. KT knows about it so she call u a slut.
If you bring this case to court, the judge will probably think the same . :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now people should understand why women when reported rape become blamed for the rape. It's all in the filthy mind and filthy mouth of cheap men like malicious hypocrite chootchiew.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Women when reported rape get raped a second time by the filthy mouth of these cheap men. I complained the unprofessional and untruthful comments of HR executive KT Latha but I get blamed and called a slut and Hiao ji and SPG by these filthy mouth cheap men like chootchiew and cottonmouth - proven all are lies based on their assumptions in their evil and filthy mind. Good proof to the court of the office bullying by KT Latha that led to internet bullying.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Noticed malicious hypocrite chootchiew did not reply my question why the double standard for KT Latha? Why woman cannot travel alone with old man but KT Latha can travel with young man? Seriously so obviously malicious bastard all out to attack me and twist anything and everything I do. Why? Becos he is Sinkie clone.

100km is only one hour plus journey. Who are you to set standard here women cannot travel alone with a old man but can travel with a young man (like what KT Latha did)?

And I already said before you are still repeating the lie of a virgin can be a slut. I am a Hiao ji based on what? Talking and smiling is Hiao ji then your mother is Hiao ji and any woman is a Hiao ji in your filthy mind and eyes and mouth.

Hey coward take the Hiao ji challenge. Go find a post in my six years in this forum that I initiated to talk to any man here about sex or anything suggestive. Nothing at all. I talk to men or women here only on anti pap stuff, foreigners taking jobs in spore, etc and of course on Malaysia. Only flies and cockroaches like you hover around me to talk about sex and sexual organs and to insult me slut. So this is good proof - to the court - that it's nothing to do with my behaviour but the agenda of the people for people to call you slut. People like you coward bully bastard.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Noticed malicious hypocrite chootchiew did not reply my question why the double standard for KT Latha? Why woman cannot travel alone with old man but KT Latha can travel with young man? Seriously so obviously malicious bastard all out to attack me and twist anything and everything I do. Why? Becos he is Sinkie clone.

Woman can travel alone with any man as they wish, at risk of being labelled as a slut.
But they cannot travel with man, especially old man , and later come here to complain people call her slut, as this is a slut actions. However I believe u are a virgin , but a virgin can be a hiao ji. :biggrin:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shameless cheap mudlander bastard how shameless can you be? No right to complain? Is it? Let's hope it goes to the court then and see whether KT Latha who travelled with a young man can insult people slut. No one has the right to insult others slut or Hiao ji. People who do that deserved to be insulted or slapped in return. Your mudlander slut mother wife daughters are Hiao ji and slept with many men as cheap as you are and that's why you think and assume and insist I am a Hiao ji despite you failing to find a single post in my six years here that initiated anything about sex or even suggestive. Pui! Knnbccb malicious mudlander bastard liar Sinkie clone.

Woman can travel alone with any man as they wish, at risk of being labelled as a slut.
But they cannot travel with man, especially old man , and later come here to complain people call her slut, as this is a slut actions. However I believe u are a virgin , but a virgin can be a hiao ji. :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shameless cheap mudlander bastard how shameless can you be? No right to complain? Is it? Let's hope it goes to the court then and see whether KT Latha who travelled with a young man can insult people slut. No one has the right to insult others slut or Hiao ji. People who do that deserved to be insulted or slapped in return. Your mudlander slut mother wife daughters are Hiao ji and slept with many men as cheap as you are and that's why you think and assume and insist I am a Hiao ji despite you failing to find a single post in my six years here that initiated anything about sex or even suggestive. Pui! Knnbccb malicious mudlander bastard liar Sinkie clone.

That's right. They are not allowed to complain as they have committed a slut behaviour. Provided you are a Virgin and had never attempted to travel alone with a man then you qualifies to go court or come here to complain. Example a born nee kor should qualify to complain. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cowards always have cheap and filthy mouth. Cowards who dare not take NRIC virginity test and yet insist insulting me slut are the cheapest. Malicious hypocrite chootchiew and cottonmouth are two cheap jian huo calling others jian huo.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Right your head. Only cheap men will call woman travelling with a man a slut behaviour becos they ownself cheap and think others are cheap. They ownself assume and insist people are Hiao ji in their filthy mind. This is the type of narrow and filthy mind people that see women smiling and talking to them means want to have sex.

That's right. They are not allowed to complain as they have committed a slut behaviour. Provided you are a Virgin and had never attempted to travel alone with a man then you qualifies to go court or come here to complain. Example a born nee kor should qualify to complain. :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cowards always have cheap and filthy mouth. Cowards who dare not take NRIC virginity test and yet insist insulting me slut are the cheapest. Malicious hypocrite chootchiew and cottonmouth are two cheap jian huo calling others jian huo.

I'm just stating rational facts no filthy mouth of any sort . If not for your rubbish this thread is considered rational and would be in normal folder. Also I believes u r a Virgin giving some benefits of doubts. Too bad u cannot accept the truth I can't help .:wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malicious coward caught lying still want to act innocent. No you do have filthy mouth assuming I am Hiao ji based on nothing. You are telling lies non stop to cast me in bad light and still dare to say this is rational. Rational only to barbarian bullies like you!

I'm just stating rational facts no filthy mouth of any sort . If not for your rubbish this thread is considered rational and would be in normal folder. Also I believes u r a Virgin giving some benefits of doubts. Too bad u cannot accept the truth I can't help .:wink:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahaha Bro your detective skill no horse run :biggrin:
it is due to your malicious hypocrisy to portray yourself as an "innocent victim", in order to justify your countless attacks against other truly innocent members. :(
This sentence can summarise the hundreds of pages here .
However she will continue to project the same arguments over and over :wink:
In fact the answer was already in the poll. Although the sampling size is small 10 but is good enough to know a result for such case, similar to a ge sampling count.
7 say yes.

You will still in denial and say is a lie.
This is known as zhen yen shuo sia hua :biggrin:
I'm tempted to add my vote to the "yes". :o
But I still think there's a good chance that ginfreely is not "crazy" or "mentally ill", but that she is a malicious hypocrite. :(

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't assume but I strongly believes that in real life , u r a conservatively dressed in appearance, but deep in is a Hiao ji.
Which is proven by her numerous posts in this anonymous internet forum. :wink:
Also, I dare say that even if she's conservatively dressed in real life, her words in real life (i.e. her choice of words and the way she talks to other people) can also reveal whether or not she's a vain woman. :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Writing here with their real names is not real life action then what's real life action?
You seem to be deliberately overlooking my precise words that you replied to:
I was talking about real-life actions, i.e. facing KT Latha in real life again, whether in court or outside court and whether she sues you first or you sue her first. :wink:

It's up to them to come here to dispute me or even sue me, which I will then counter sue them for calling a virgin a slut. I already explained to you before the police told me it's hard for me to sue as it's so long ago in 2009 and so I will wait for counter sue them instead.
If it's "so long ago in 2009" for you to sue them, then likewise, it's also "so long ago in 2009" for them to sue you, right? :wink:
But in the first place (especially now that your "KT Latha" thread has been merged into this famous long thread and moved to a low-traffic sub-forum), how likely is it that KT Latha (or any of her real-life allies) will manage to come across this thread? :confused:
If you're truly serious to take revenge against her, you should confront her in real life, especially since she's still working at the same company, so you should know where exactly to confront her, right? :wink:

And although KT Latha didn't name me, it's good enough to prove to court her insult is targeted at me. Which is not difficult considering our history of how she was a super powerful secretary to ex GM made to apologise to me in 2006.
No, it's not good enough. :wink:
Furthermore, you would also have to prove that not a single one of your colleagues, present at that time and place, was her enemy, right? :wink:
And I wonder how you can prove that! :confused:
Were you even able to witness everything they and KT Latha said/did to each other everyday from 2006 to 2009, whether in or outside the office? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:

I already said before her unprofessional and untruthful comments were public and anyone who heard it can be the cockroach who spread this lie here.
Yes, it's possible, but is it probable? :confused:
Furthermore, even if you happen to be right (because of simple luck), you still have no proof that any sammyboy.com member was one of those few people (let alone their friends or allies) who heard KT Latha's comments that day, right? :wink:

I already said I was too stupid to think of complaining to SIA HR about it. I never deny my stupidity on this and that's enough responsibility I am taking.
Just because you claim to be "too stupid..." proves that you have taken "enough responsibility"? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:
Please reply to the following part of my post:
Furthermore, since you are intelligent enough to become a "finance manager", do you seriously expect anyone to believe you when you claim to be "too stupid..." and equate your "stupidity" with "no avenue to justice"? :confused:
As I've said/implied before, there is a good chance that you were, and still are, simply pretending to be an "innocent" (and/or "stupid") victim, so that you can justify attacking your enemies, whether online or in real life. :(
You probably knew back then that complaining to much higher authority would probably have gotten you into even bigger trouble, especially since KT Latha did not name you, right? :wink:

You attack me becos of my incessant spamming? Again you are telling lies of me when I only spammed to reply bullies who are insulting first. So if I am spamming, then these bullies were spamming too.
I've already said before:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2574128#post2574128
Once again, you are using a:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
argument to both hypocritically defend yourself and attack others, hoping to deceive truly new members/guests or even trying to "brainwash" existing regular members/guests into finally thinking that your version of events is the "truth". :(

Your main offence has always been falsely accusing others of "insinuating" that you were/are whatever "bad" person you delusionally thought/think they were/are "insinuating" (when they were obviously not talking about you at all), as well as falsely accusing them to be either your real-life enemies or the real-life allies of your enemies; but more importantly, you always follow up by repeating essentially the same accusations ad nauseam in both your own threads and other members' threads, thus bumping up (to the top of the Courtyard sub-forum) multiple threads that mostly contain your numerous posts about your same old false accusations.

Many times, even when nobody bothers to reply to any of your posts, you would still bump up those threads throughout the day everyday for weeks!
Sometimes, you would even start new threads about those false accusations by you and, of course, blame them for "falsely" accusing you "first", instead of admitting that you have no proof at all to falsely accuse them, especially when you use "straw man" tactics to falsely accuse them of "falsely" accusing you "first".
Furthermore, you have been doing that since at least 2015, nearly two years ago.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ginfreely and Banning her

You ignored the process but use the end results to say I am telling lies on zhihau double standard. No I am not. Zhihau only moved my threads until I complained bitterly about it and then he made a show to move those threads. The two threads including the thread on asking you to go get a job and the Chinese dog threads. My post complaining he ONLY moved my threads but not others are right there in that two threads as proof that zhihau only acted to move these threads AFTER and not BEFORE I complained he ONLY moved my threads.
Firstly, that post of yours was posted on 24 December 2016 (only one day before you were banned), right? :wink:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239231-Flatearther-Go-Get-a-Job&p=2552562#post2552562
This thread is not moved to flame war section but my thread is.
Whereas I've just found the proof (so that neither you nor anyone else can accuse me of relying on my own memory) that zhihau started moving other members' threads before that complaint of yours more than one day later:

22-12-2016, 02:32 PM; original thread title: "A poem dedicated to zhihau"
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2551808#post2551808
Certainly making me very busy moving the posts to individual threads in the flame war forum. Thank you, I'll merge them into a single thread called Ginfreely vs the Coalition.
Initially, he just moved certain posts to the "Flame War" sub-forum, not entire threads started by other members yet.
Then exactly half an hour later:
22-12-2016, 03:02 PM; original thread title: "Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet part two
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2551830#post2551830
Or maybe any exchanges between you and your adversaries will all be thrown in the trivia section regardless of content. Hmm... good idea!
Within the same hour after that, several threads started by other members (such as myself, Wunderfool, Jah, etc.) were all moved to the "Trivia" sub-forum. :wink:

Secondly, you were, and still are, changing the subject or amending your initial stateement, which was:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2574201#post2574201
This thread gonna be in rubbish bin soon :biggrin:
No it won't, zhihau will only move threads started by me wholesale into rubbish bin. For threads started by others - as proven by the German thread - zhihau will only move the sidetracked posts but not the entire thread into the rubbish bin. That's where the double standard lies.
You did not mention anything about zhihau moving other members' threads after you complained in December last year, right? :wink:
You only mentioned it after I pointed out your error/mistake/lie, right? :wink:
But of course, you will still say you are "elaborating", right? :wink:

And again you are telling lies I am spamming in that melaka Datin thread when I was upholding justice to point out that the TS soikee is a thief who post others naked pics without consent.
Hey come to think of it, I am quite proud of doing my part to speak up against injustice in the meleka datin thread.
You might as well uphold your "justice" by accusing Leongsam of the same "crime":
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?214237-Forget-politics-watch-the-Philly-Bike-Ride-instead
which was even a "sticky" thread for over a year! :wink:

And which post shows that I am stirring shit in the Ginfreely and banning her thread.
Nearly all your posts in that thread, plus many other threads, I'm afraid. :(

Tell truths of myself is called stirring shit? No. But you telling lies of me is definitely stirring shit.
I have always been fair to you, i.e. agreeing with you whenever you were indeed (or even simply seemed to be) telling the truth; but of course, disagreeing with you whenever you said something false, whether intentionally (because of malice) or unintentionally (because of bad memory or simple carelessness). :wink:
YOU are the one who has been mixing lies with truth, again either intentionally (because of malice) or unintentionally (because of bad memory or simple carelessness). :(

Intelligent readers should be able to judge you are obviously telling lies of me nonstop having an evil agenda to ignore the whole tumultuous process I explained above of me repeatedly complain zhihau only moved my threads and took the end result of my efforts of a few threads moved by zhihau for show to portray me as lying when I am not telling lies that zhihau has double standard and ONLY moved my threads. Coward liar! Pui!
Truly intelligent readers would most probably agree with me, and not with you. :wink:
Especially after you repeated the following nonsense again:
If nobody hovering around me making insinuations, I never get to see the JB cockroach post, how did i know i was definitely involved (beside wuqi) in that malicious JB cockroach post?
It literally does not make sense, since even you yourself did not see that post; in other words, you are using your own imagination as your "proof". :rolleyes:

By the way, please don't think that having the last word/post and/or spamming multiple posts to "cover up" my posts or anyone else's posts will help you to "succeed" in brainwashing people or more people (especially truly new members/guests) to become your supporters. :wink:
It is highly unlikely that anyone will simply read only your posts and ignore other members' posts that you have been replying to, especially mine! :wink:
So you are only causing yourself to look more and more foolish (or even malicious or insane) day after day! :(

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey COWARD liar, my long post earlier already proven you are the malicious hypocrite telling lies of me spamming in meleka datin thread when I am upholding justice of thief posting naked pics without consent.

I'm tempted to add my vote to the "yes". :o
But I still think there's a good chance that ginfreely is not "crazy" or "mentally ill", but that she is a malicious hypocrite. :(

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another malicious post based on assumptions and lies. Which numerous posts in this forum proven I am Hiao ji? Show here.

Which is proven by her numerous posts in this forum. :wink:
Also, I dare say that even if she's conservatively dressed in real life, her words in real life (i.e. her choice of words and the way she talks to other people) can also reveal whether or not she's a vain woman. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another malicious post based on assumptions and lies by coward flat earth. Very stupid too. KT Latha's comments in 2009 while my comments are now. So it's not difficult for them to sue me if they want to but difficult for me to sue her 2009 comments. That's what I read precisely for those molest victims of Trump, they wait for trump to sue them then they countersue.

And no I didn't say I want to sue her. I am the one talking about them here. It's up to them to sue me. And I already told you all these before and yet you are telling lies to portray me badly again. I just want to tell the whole world the truth of what happened, which I believe is the source of all this internet bullying. I have explained it clearly in my first post in KT Latha thread. And don't worry I got so many enemies here I am sure it will or already reached KT Latha. And what's there for me to confront KT Latha now when I already gave her a light push and left the company as a result?

Well it's not up to you proven coward with filthy mouth with no guts to take up NRIC virginity test challenge to say what's not good enough proof.

And again you are assuming and making malicious comments of me saying I am pretending about not complaining to higher authority as it will get me into trouble. You are the malicious hypocrite accusing others here. What trouble is there to complain if I want to? You ownself do all evil things and pretending innocent and then insist people are the same as you. I already explained to you before I didn't give a damn about losing this job that I already lost interest and motivation, I was compensated and I got another job shortly. Some more a higher paying job. What's there for me to complain? In fact I should thank the company for making me realise how disgraceful a company can be to get rid of someone not long after this person cleared up the shit for the company. It gives me the motivation to early retirement.

Oh intelligent enough to be finance manager so cannot be stupid to not know or not want to complain about this? I already explained to you before I thought since her comments are not true i can forget about it. Isn't that what people here say all the time? If things are not true, just ignore. That's what I did precisely once upon a time and look what happened. Unfortunately there are cockroaches out there who are malicious hypocrites spreading KY Latha's untruthful comments as if they are the gospel truths. If I am not stupid I.e smart enough to know this will happen, I would have complained to SIA HR and she be disciplined for such unprofessional and untruthful comments. I might even have sued her then. Who knows?

You seem to be deliberately overlooking my precise words that you replied to:

If it's "so long ago in 2009" for you to sue them, then likewise, it's also "so long ago in 2009" for them to sue you, right? :wink:
But in the first place (especially now that your "KT Latha" thread has been merged into this famous long thread and moved to a low-traffic sub-forum), how likely is it that KT Latha (or any of her real-life allies) will manage to come across this thread? :confused:
If you're truly serious to take revenge against her, you should confront her in real life, especially since she's still working at the same company, so you should know where exactly to confront her, right? :wink:

No, it's not good enough. :wink:
Furthermore, you would also have to prove that not a single one of your colleagues, present at that time and place, was her enemy, right? :wink:
And I wonder how you can prove that! :confused:
Were you even able to witness everything they and KT Latha said/did to each other everyday from 2006 to 2009, whether in or outside the office? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:

Yes, it's possible, but is it probable? :confused:
Furthermore, even if you happen to be right (because of simple luck), you still have no proof that any sammyboy.com member was one of those few people (let alone their friends or allies) who heard KT Latha's comments that day, right? :wink:

Just because you claim to be "too stupid..." proves that you have taken "enough responsibility"? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:
Please reply to the following part of my post:

As I've said/implied before, there is a good chance that you were, and still are, simply pretending to be an "innocent" (and/or "stupid") victim, so that you can justify attacking your enemies, whether online or in real life. :(
You probably knew back then that complaining to much higher authority would probably have gotten you into even bigger trouble, especially since KT Latha did not name you, right? :wink:

I've already said before:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2574128#post2574128

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ginfreely and Banning her

I already explained clearly but you are still twisting. You can write whatever shit to defocus as you do. It is a fact:

1) Thread starter by wangfeng asking you to go get a job. My post is there complaining zhihau didn't move this thread but moved my thread. Then zhihau moved this thread and it's now in the rubbish bin.

2) thread starter by Chinese dog with all the name calling was there for year or even years and never moved until my complaint zhihau only moved my thread but not this thread. My post is right there in the Chinese dog thread.

3) melaka Datin thread is not moved until my repeated complaints.

And yes you are telling lies of me spamming in the datin thread and now kena caught and now come and mocked me might as well go uphold justice on the naked bike ride thread. As a matter of fact I already explained that to leongsam before when I scolded him for posting the porno film. I said those naked bike ride photos can be considered free will and even artistic. The most important thing is consent. Whether you give the consent for the pics to be posted. Stupid barbarians like you cannot understand simple consent. Pui!

No. Intelligent people would not be fooled by your malicious comments that nearly all my posts in the ginfreely and banning her thread is stirring shit unless telling the truth is called stirring shit.

Again you are the one assuming while I am not. I only conclude based on those insinuations and I was right. Wuqi confirmed it and he promised to help me recover one copy from his hard drive (which he never did subsequently). This already proved that it truly happened and I was not imagining but you mudlander bastard is trying hard to cover up the evil done by the JB cockroach and portraying me insane and imagining things. Pui!

And again you are very malicious to make accusations of me spamming to cover your posts. Very funny this is my KT Latha thread and me posting my thoughts and shameless mudlander can accuse me of spamming to cover up their posts. First I am not spamming. Second i didn't even think of covering people posts. Another proof that you horrible malicious people with evil filthy mind always can assume and accuse others of all kinds of filthy things when it's your own evil assumptions. Ownself dirty call others dirty . Ownself evil call others evil. And I bet you will say it's rational too just like cockroach chootchiew.

Firstly, that post of yours was posted on 24 December 2016 (only one day before you were banned), right? :wink:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239231-Flatearther-Go-Get-a-Job&p=2552562#post2552562

Whereas I've just found the proof (so that neither you nor anyone else can accuse me of relying on my own memory) that zhihau started moving other members' threads before that complaint of yours more than one day later:

22-12-2016, 02:32 PM; original thread title: "A poem dedicated to zhihau"
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2551808#post2551808

Initially, he just moved certain posts to the "Flame War" sub-forum, not entire threads started by other members yet.
Then exactly half an hour later:
22-12-2016, 03:02 PM; original thread title: "Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet part two
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2551830#post2551830

Within the same hour after that, several threads started by other members (such as myself, Wunderfool, Jah, etc.) were all moved to the "Trivia" sub-forum. :wink:

Secondly, you were, and still are, changing the subject or amending your initial stateement, which was:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2574201#post2574201

You did not mention anything about zhihau moving other members' threads after you complained in December last year, right? :wink:
You only mentioned it after I pointed out your error/mistake/lie, right? :wink:
But of course, you will still say you are "elaborating", right? :wink:

You might as well uphold your "justice" by accusing Leongsam of the same "crime":
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?214237-Forget-politics-watch-the-Philly-Bike-Ride-instead
which was even a "sticky" thread for over a year! :wink:

Nearly all your posts in that thread, plus many other threads, I'm afraid. :(

I have always been fair to you, i.e. agreeing with you whenever you were indeed (or even simply seemed to be) telling the truth; but of course, disagreeing with you whenever you said something false, whether intentionally (because of malice) or unintentionally (because of bad memory or simple carelessness). :wink:
YOU are the one who has been mixing lies with truth, again either intentionally (because of malice) or unintentionally (because of bad memory or simple carelessness). :(

Truly intelligent readers would most probably agree with me, and not with you. :wink:
Especially after you repeated the following nonsense again:

It literally does not make sense, since even you yourself did not see that post; in other words, you are using your own imagination as your "proof". :rolleyes:

By the way, please don't think that having the last word/post and/or spamming multiple posts to "cover up" my posts or anyone else's posts will help you to "succeed" in brainwashing people or more people (especially truly new members/guests) to become your supporters. :wink:
It is highly unlikely that anyone will simply read only your posts and ignore other members' posts that you have been replying to, especially mine! :wink:
So you are only causing yourself to look more and more foolish (or even malicious or insane) day after day! :(

Last edited: