• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ginfreely and Banning her

I can't help to repeat this .:biggrin:

Ginfreely is a hiao ji
Ko wu nerng liap tua liap nee
Tan see yi aa chee bye Jin smelly
Gwee kah mah see Bo lung Ai yi

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

COWARD bully with hiao ji smelly CB mother wife daughters calling others hiao ji. Pui!

I can't help to repeat this .:biggrin:

Ginfreely is a hiao ji
Ko wu nerng liap tua liap nee
Tan see yi aa chee bye Jin smelly
Gwee kah mah see Bo lung Ai yi

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bastard mudlander no need to tell more lies of me. Just take the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge. Post your NRIC certified by notary public here and I will do and post the virginity test result here. Simple as that.

No reply? Flatearth just say you will take up the challenge lah. Didn't you say loud loud "LIKE a virgin" I.e not a virgin? Another low class filthy mouth mudlander bastard bully. Pui!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ginfreely current state :biggrin:
s-d4fe67e33e0eb32748ff3488bed0593a6b7c3c22.gif

My current state :biggrin:

84133207.gif

better run before she goes around with a chopper :p

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

No reply? Flatearth just say you will take up the challenge lah.
Now that you insist, I will post several more replies to your slightly older posts (i.e. those not from scroobal's "Ginfreely and Banning her" thread), so please be patient. :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again you are the one who changed subject to ask is the German thread for/against me...
No, that was a relevant question to prove that zhihau does not unfairly move threads that are not about "flame wars" between certain members, and that the threads he does move are the "flame war" threads, whether started by you or others. :wink:

and I am asking you is that the point? I changed what subject? And you are the one who falsely accused me cutting my sentences and now saying that I falsely claimed which I didn't.
Yes, you did; the proof is there for everyone to see, i.e. you claimed that when it comes to moving "entire" threads, only yours were moved, right? :wink:
No it won't, zhihau will only move threads started by me wholesale into rubbish bin. For threads started by others - as proven by the German thread - zhihau will only move the sidetracked posts but not the entire thread into the rubbish bin. That's where the double standard lies.
As for threads started by others, you claimed that "only sidetracked posts" were moved, but not the entire threads, right? :wink:
Zhihau has moved only sidetracked posts from German thread and other threads started by others while my entire threads have been moved. The critical issue is one is only SIDETRACKED POSTS, one is ENTIRE THREAD.
After I proved you wrong:
even if you want to claim that "only sidetracked posts" from "other threads started by others" have been moved and merged, you're still wrong, simply because all the posts from those threads started by others have been moved and merged; for example, my own:
Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2548665#post2548665
By the way, only two of my threads were merged into this long thread, which includes threads started by others, such as Jah, Wunderfool, etc. :wink:
you changed the subject by talking about your "KT Latha thread" and your "never buy house in JB thread", right? :wink:
Why don't you apologize and admit that you were wrong for falsely claiming that "only sidetracked posts" from "other threads started by others" have been moved and merged into this long thread? :wink:

...and then later admitted your "poor" English and blamed it on my poorer English
Precisely, it was your truly poorer English (combined with your various "straw man" arguments and lies mixed with truth) that confused me and caused my English comprehension to be "poor", not poor. :wink:
In other words, it was your fault, not mine. :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

The fucking universe revolves around her?
In my opinion, you should never ban her again; just merge her spam threads and/or posts (including threads started by others about/against her, in which she will probably spam again) into this famous long thread from now on. :wink:
The moment she starts to "self-ban" herself (which she has done before, and even used that term herself) again for at least one week, we should look out for any news about a 40-something-year-old Chinese Sinkie woman being arrested and sent to IMH for "psychiatric evaluation". :wink:

...which zhihau himself admitted but blamed it on me saying that he is just acting out the tyrant that I said he is.
Do you still not understand that he was simply being sarcastic? :confused:

Once again, I was banned due to tyranny and my threads were moved also due to tyranny. To be super clear for people with poor comprehension, I am saying once again I.e I am saying one more time, I was banned due to tyranny and my threads were moved due to tyranny. My sentence did not say I was banned how many times and how many of my threads were moved due to tyranny. Tyrant moderator is so insecure with poor comprehension skills.
Are you sure you are qualified to criticize other people's English comprehension skills, even if they are really poor? :wink:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2549235#post2549235
I never claimed to be good in English in fact I spoke hokkien through out primary school and never read a single English story book in primary school.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again you are cutting one sentence asking you to reply on the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge and you replied something else and some more dare to tell lies say I insist and you will therefore post several more replies from older posts. What a bloody thick-skinned COWARD liar!

Now that you
insist
, I will post several more replies to your slightly older posts (i.e. those not from scroobal's "Ginfreely and Banning her" thread), so please be patient. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey liar you are telling another lie of me again and so soon. Why should I be mad? This thread is on FOREVER banning me so moved here why will make me upset?

Ginfreely current state :biggrin:
s-d4fe67e33e0eb32748ff3488bed0593a6b7c3c22.gif

My current state :biggrin:

84133207.gif

better run before she goes around with a chopper :p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The moment she starts to "self-ban" herself (which she has done before, and even used that term herself) again for at least one week, we should look out for any news about a 40-something-year-old Chinese Sinkie woman being arrested and sent to IMH for "psychiatric evaluation". :wink:

My worry is we may also see news of a 40-something-year-old Chinese sinkie woman goes around chopping people, then we will become responsible for the killings :eek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have already explained very clearly in a very long post earlier but you are again repeating your false accusations of me. Any explanation and elaboration will be called amendment or change subject by you when all along my interest and focus is on recent KT Latha thread was moved while German thread was not moved, only sidetracked posts moved.

No, that was a relevant question to prove that zhihau does not unfairly move threads that are not about "flame wars" between certain members, and that the threads he does move are the "flame war" threads, whether started by you or others. :wink:

Yes, you did; the proof is there for everyone to see, i.e. you claimed that when it comes to moving "entire" threads, only yours were moved, right? :wink:

As for threads started by others, you claimed that "only sidetracked posts" were moved, but not the entire threads, right? :wink:

After I proved you wrong:

you changed the subject by talking about your "KT Latha thread" and your "never buy house in JB thread", right? :wink:
Why don't you apologize and admit that you were wrong for falsely claiming that "only sidetracked posts" from "other threads started by others" have been moved and merged into this long thread? :wink:

Precisely, it was your truly poorer English (combined with your various "straw man" arguments and lies mixed with truth) that confused me and caused my English comprehension to be "poor", not poor. :wink:
In other words, it was your fault, not mine. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey my English is of course qualified to criticize anyone who anyhow cut my sentences and make accusations instead of asking questions to clarify. Btw the post that you quoted is to tell you i never say my English is good when you insulted me on not understanding the word "sublime". But neither did I say my English is poor. Not knowing this word doesn't make my English poor. Understand?

In my opinion, you should never ban her again; just merge her spam threads and/or posts (including threads started by others about/against her, in which she will probably spam again) into this famous long thread from now on. :wink:

Do you still not understand that he was simply being sarcastic? :confused:

Are you sure you are qualified to criticize other people's English comprehension skills, even if they are really poor? :wink:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2549235#post2549235

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

My worry is we may also see news of a 40-something-year-old Chinese sinkie woman goes around chopping people, then we will become responsible for the killings :eek:

Again you are telling lie of me going around chopping people based on nothing. COWARD LIAR.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Again you are telling lie of me going around chopping people based on nothing. COWARD LIAR.

I hope I'm lying as I don't wish to become a indirect murderer. I'm just stating the worst case scenario.
More likely is purely arrested as indicated by flat earth. Perhaps you will walk around naked as is pretty common nowadays for this to happen with someone of your calibre.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actions speak louder than words. You COWARD mudlander have been telling all kinds of lies to portray me in a bad light. You will get your karma just like the other evil doers.

I hope I'm lying as I don't wish to become a indirect murderer. I'm just stating the worst case scenario.
More likely is purely arrested as indicated by flat earth. Perhaps you will walk around naked as is pretty common nowadays for this to happen with someone of your calibre.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

But if they dare to sue me on my post here about them then I will counter sue them and be able to prove they are slandering me or supporting slandering me to be a slut as I am able to prove a virgin.
I doubt they will bother to sue you in real life. :wink:
But if it's your fate, someone (whether KT Latha or one of her real-life allies) might simply post the real-life name of the woman who physically pushed KT Latha back then, without saying whether you ("ginfreely") are that woman or not. :wink:
After that, it's up to us to decide whether or not that person is telling the truth and whether or not you are that woman. :wink:

So again you are assuming and projecting me to have no actions when my action of naming them here - speaking the truth - and not afraid of being sued is already clear my actions speak louder than words.
I was talking about real-life actions, i.e. facing KT Latha in real life again, whether in court or outside court and whether she sues you first or you sue her first. :wink:

And again you are assuming I want to take KT Latha to court when I am the one posting about them here and it's up to them to take me to court
You will still lose, simply because KT Latha never named you, when she said "someone is acting like a slut today", right? :wink:
And you have no proof that any sammyboy.com member is KT Latha or her real-life ally, right? :wink:
And yet you dare to say:
Great i will show this to court the harm that KT Latha's unprofessional and untruthful slut comments have done to me.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

My critical sentence that you left out intentionally said clearly I was too stupid to do that - meaning I already said clearly I was too stupid to know this avenue of complaining to SIA HR and I did not think of complaining to SIA HR then but I should have. So what contradiction is there, I really have no avenue to justice then.
Then you should have just blamed yourself for your own stupidity, and refrained from pushing the blame to "no avenue to justice" (just like how you should have refrained from pushing KT Latha), right? :wink:
Furthermore, since you are intelligent enough to become a "finance manager", do you seriously expect anyone to believe you when you claim to be "too stupid..." and equate your "stupidity" with "no avenue to justice"? :confused:

Why you keep doing that considering I did nothing to you in this forum? Becos you are Sinkie clone.
No, because you were/are guilty of incessant spamming, plus you attacked my good online friend, chootchiew. :wink:
I would not have bothered to counterattack you (starting from last year), even though I knew your accusations were (and still are) false, if you had refrained from spamming those false accusations so many times! :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did you watch the Korean show yesterday?
No, I have very little interest in K-pop, certainly much less than my interest in J-pop. :wink:

How the doctor - a professional - box a fellow doctor for his filthy mouth to insult a woman ? And that happened right in the hospital.
You base your real-life behaviour on a Korean TV drama? :confused:
And you mean a professional doctor using even worse violence (than a push) to solve a problem is in the right, especially in the eyes of the Court? :confused:
Also, are you implying he should not have simply used words to defend the woman? :confused:
What if his fellow doctor fell and seriously injured himself or even accidentally died? :eek:
Your "hero" would have been charged with at least "assault" or "battery" or even "manslaughter", right? :wink:

So if you have a filthy mouth attacking people who did no wrong, don't blame others for you being boxed.
Then likewise, don't blame your employer (or claiming that they "owe" you) for sacking you after you used violence (even if it was mild) in the office to solve a problem, especially since KT Latha never used any violence against you first. :wink:

Last edited: