• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

Cottonmouth filthy mouth insinuating me with lies is good proof to the court of KT Latha office bullying led to internet bullying. IMG_20170222_004016.jpg

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw let me repeat KT Latha made the same 100 km trip to Brisbane except she asked the young cadet pilot to bring her around, instead of the overseas based staff. This fact is conveniently ignored by these evil bastards out to slander me by distorting the truth of simple overseas based staff playing host to visitor.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Btw let me repeat KT Latha made the same 100 km trip to Brisbane except she asked the young cadet pilot to bring her around, instead of the overseas based staff. This fact is conveniently ignored by these evil bastards out to slander me by distorting the truth of simple overseas based staff playing host to visitor.

Hehehe u r the hiao ji of ji :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: How to trust India doctors like that?

What a filmsy excuse COWARD LIAR. How rational can it be to reply Brigadier General to woodbridge. And I don't give a damn this thread goes to the rubbish bin.

Still haven't go to rubbish bin ah ?
Wrong prediction this time.

Some buangkokway has animals face :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How to trust India doctors like that?

Like I said zhihau had to put a show after all the hooha to show he is not targeting me and no double standard.

And another insinuation with insult. No need to talk so much animal face insult. I already said post my photo here. Depending on which photo I will know when and from where. It will be good proof to the court my personal identity was leaked by some cockroach a long time ago.

Still haven't go to rubbish bin ah ?
Wrong prediction this time.

Some buangkokway has animals face :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

KT Latha got pay for her trip to Brisbane? I paid via a gesture of an expensive meal in return for this overseas based SPOREAN Chinese's kindness of bringing me around brisbane and yet kena insulted with lies of SPG and hiao ji. That's how unfair life is. Cut the long tongues of COWARD LIARS and BBQ!

Btw people are really suaku. In Australia, Europe and America, what's travelling 100 km to visit a place? Even this also can be made use to insult me. SIAO Lang are them! Or not siao but just evil! Pui!

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Btw people are really suaku. In Australia, Europe and America, what's travelling 100 km to visit a place? Even this also can be made use to insult me. SIAO Lang are them! Or not siao but just evil! Pui!

Travelling 100km is normal when alone or in a group or with a member of the same gender. But... alone with a old man is dangerous - a Virgin can be a slut if the virgin is a hiao ji :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ginfreely and Banning her

Now that the two of you mudlander bastards stirring shit here until like that then he is making a show now to move this thread.
As if YOU did NOT "stir shit" in the same (scroobal's "Ginfreely and Banning her") thread? :rolleyes:

Like I said zhihau had to put a show after all the hooha to show he is not targeting me and no double standard.
zhihau had already started, in December last year (shortly before you were banned on 25 December 2016 for one month), to move other members' threads that were about/against you to the "Trivia" sub-forum:
sammyboy.com/forumdisplay.php?9-The-Trivia-HQ
He also moved a few other threads there that had nothing to do with you, for example:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238829-Naked-photos-of-Datin-Fadilah-wife-of-Melaka-Chief-Minister-leaked-out
after you started attacking the threadstarter and spamming in that thread for about one week; it was also moved there shortly before you were banned. :wink:
What I've just said is the truth, and all those members whose threads were moved there are my witnesses! :wink:
Not to mention other regular members and guests who browse the "Trivia" sub-forum once in while, especially during those few days before 25 December 2016. :wink:

Since about one week ago:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?211769-IBD-F-U-Disesenroth-is-Died&p=2572159#post2572159
Updates: you were right to state that they don't belong to the rubbish bin, so I've move those threads to where it truly belongs: Flame War Central! All merged into a single thread for easy reading too!
https://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition
he merged most of those threads together with your threads into this long "Ginfreely vs The Coalition" thread in the "Flame War" sub-forum:
sammyboy.com/forumdisplay.php?20-Flame-War-Central
which is basically another "rubbish bin" kind of sub-forum. :wink:

And that is why the following earlier post of yours:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2574249#post2574249
Zhihau only moved my threads although he did move a few other threads like the Chinese dog and wangfeng thread - for show - when I pointed out his double standard before I was banned. And after I was banned he also did do another show to ban or move some broken record threads, again for show in my opinion since it was done right after I was banned. But all these do not affect the truth of double standard of moving only my threads. That is, essentially his double standard was true and is still true I.e double standard remains even until now as proven by the latest my entire thread KT Latha thread is moved while the German thread only sidetracked posts are moved since 12 Feb after I returned.
is a lie; at best, such a lie might be due to your bad memory; but at worst, it is due to your malicious hypocrisy to portray yourself as an "innocent victim", in order to justify your countless attacks against other truly innocent members. :(
Other regular members and guests will know for sure who the real liar is, and whether he/she was lying because of honest bad memory or malicious hypocrisy. :wink:

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As if YOU did NOT "stir shit" in the same (scroobal's "Ginfreely and Banning her") thread? :rolleyes:

zhihau had already started, in December last year (shortly before you were banned on 25 December 2016 for one month), to move other members' threads that were about/against you to the "Trivia" sub-forum:
He also moved a few other threads there that had nothing to do with you, for example:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238829-Naked-photos-of-Datin-Fadilah-wife-of-Melaka-Chief-Minister-leaked-out
after you started attacking the threadstarter and spamming in that thread for about one week; it was also moved there shortly before you were banned. :wink:
What I've just said is the truth, and all those members whose threads were moved there are my witnesses! :wink:
Not to mention other regular members and guests who browse the "Trivia" sub-forum once in while, especially during those few days before 25 December 2016. :wink:

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?211769-IBD-F-U-Disesenroth-is-Died&p=2572159#post2572159

he merged most of those threads together with your threads into this long "Ginfreely vs The Coalition" thread in the "Flame War" sub-forum:

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2574249#post2574249

is a lie; at best, such a lie might be due to your bad memory; but at worst, it is due to your malicious hypocrisy to portray yourself as an "innocent victim", in order to justify your countless attacks against other truly innocent members. :(
Other regular members and guests will know for sure who the real liar is, and whether he/she was lying because of honest bad memory or malicious hypocrisy. :wink:

Hahaha Bro your detective skill no horse run :biggrin:
it is due to your malicious hypocrisy to portray yourself as an "innocent victim", in order to justify your countless attacks against other truly innocent members. :(
This sentence can summarise the hundreds of pages here .
However she will continue to project the same arguments over and over :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No you are the one continuously telling lies of me and portraying wrongly on your own assumptions. So many proofs I caught you cutting and slicing my sentence, ignored my context and make false accusations and when I explained and elaborated you call them amendments when they are elaborations. So many proofs I have done and you can still blatantly tell lies.

You ignored the process but use the end results to say I am telling lies on zhihau double standard. No I am not. Zhihau only moved my threads until I complained bitterly about it and then he made a show to move those threads. The two threads including the thread on asking you to go get a job and the Chinese dog threads. My post complaining he ONLY moved my threads but not others are right there in that two threads as proof that zhihau only acted to move these threads AFTER and not BEFORE I complained he ONLY moved my threads.

And again you are telling lies I am spamming in that melaka Datin thread when I was upholding justice to point out that the TS soikee is a thief who post others naked pics without consent. And I am the one who repeatedly asked zhihau to remove her pics but he didn't do anything for a week. And when he straight away removed the so called offensive posts in the German thread when the German amdk complained I complained again of his double standard of not replying on my request to remove the pics in that melaka Datin thread. Eventually then zhihau closed this datin thread and moved it to the bin. All these that I said I.e my posts are all there as proof in the meleka datin proving that I am no where doing spamming like what you are telling lies here.

And your threads and other crazy dogs' threads attacking me were only moved after they were closed all at one go. And this happened AFTER and not BEFORE my multiple complaints of him ONLY moving my threads.

Now tell that to yourself. Intelligent readers should be able to judge you are obviously telling lies of me nonstop having an evil agenda to ignore the whole tumultuous process I explained above of me repeatedly complain zhihau only moved my threads and took the end result of my efforts of a few threads moved by zhihau for show to portray me as lying when I am not telling lies that zhihau has double standard and ONLY moved my threads. Coward liar! Pui!

And which post shows that I am stirring shit in the Ginfreely and banning her thread. People start a thread on me and I am just clarifying what he said and all truths whereas you cockroaches are stirring shit and telling all lies of me. Tell truths of myself is called stirring shit? No. But you telling lies of me is definitely stirring shit.

is a lie.
At best, such a lie is possibly due to your bad memory; but at worst, it is due to your malicious hypocrisy to portray yourself as an "innocent victim", in order to justify your countless attacks against other truly innocent members. :(

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

100km is only one hour plus journey. Who are you to set standard here women cannot travel alone with a old man but can travel with a young man (like what KT Latha did)?

And I already said before you are still repeating the lie of a virgin can be a slut. I am a Hiao ji based on what? Talking and smiling is Hiao ji then your mother is Hiao ji and any woman is a Hiao ji in your filthy mind and eyes and mouth.

Hey coward take the Hiao ji challenge. Go find a post in my six years in this forum that I initiated to talk to any man here about sex or anything suggestive. Nothing at all. I talk to men or women here only on anti pap stuff, foreigners taking jobs in spore, etc and of course on Malaysia. Only flies and cockroaches like you hover around me to talk about sex and sexual organs and to insult me slut. So this is good proof - to the court - that it's nothing to do with my behaviour but the agenda of the people for people to call you slut. People like you coward bully bastard.

Travelling
100km is normal when alone or in a group or with a member of the same gender. But... alone with a old man is dangerous - a Virgin can be a slut if the virgin is a hiao ji :biggrin:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So said the malicious hypocrite yourself calling me names to bully me non stop. It's obvious I am not malicious and have not done any harm to anyone whereas you cockroaches are the malicious hypocrites telling lies to harm me. Mudlander thieves calling others thieves. Mudlander jian huo calling others jian huo. Mudlander bully calling others slut and Hiao ji.

Hahaha Bro your detective skill no horse run :biggrin:
it is due to your malicious hypocrisy to portray yourself as an "innocent victim", in order to justify your countless attacks against other truly innocent members. :(
This sentence can summarise the hundreds of pages here .
However she will continue to project the same arguments over and over :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not innocent victim? Someone please tell me what did i do to KT Latha? Nothing. I avoided her throughout my three years of working there and I mostly dealt with her predecessor HR Manager who was handling most of the HR work until he resigned and she took over.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not innocent victim in this forum? All explained and yet the Sinkie clone can tell lies to ignore all the insinuations that people hovering around me in this forum to insult me whore mistress slut. Not to mention the real malicious mudlander cockroach in living in JB forum who posted my identity and called me a mistress/whore/slut that started all this internet bullying. If nobody hovering around me making insinuations, I never get to see the JB cockroach post, how did i know i was definitely involved (beside wuqi) in that malicious JB cockroach post? How many times I must repeat the story?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

100km is only one hour plus journey. Who are you to set standard here women cannot travel alone with a old man but can travel with a young man (like what KT Latha did)?

And I already said before you are still repeating the lie of a virgin can be a slut. I am a Hiao ji based on what? Talking and smiling is Hiao ji then your mother is Hiao ji and any woman is a Hiao ji in your filthy mind and eyes and mouth.

Hey coward take the Hiao ji challenge. Go find a post in my six years in this forum that I initiated to talk to any man here about sex or anything suggestive. Nothing at all. I talk to men or women here only on anti pap stuff, foreigners taking jobs in spore, etc and of course on Malaysia. Only flies and cockroaches like you hover around me to talk about sex and sexual organs and to insult me slut. So this is good proof - to the court - that it's nothing to do with my behaviour but the agenda of the people for people to call you slut. People like you coward bully bastard.

A true hiao ji will not expose themselves so directly . They usually camouflage their true self. When opportunity arises, they will surface as a scary bitch of bitches :eek:
I saw a girl-next-door specky with a smelly shit skin who meet the above condition
If I see the girl alone i will confirm not aware of this hiao ji.
Similarly a guai guai girl on surface end up as a sex animals on bed .:*:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey come to think of it, I am quite proud of doing my part to speak up against injustice in the meleka datin thread. Not like the sinkies who complained injustice by pap etc but all turned a blind eye to injustice or are thieves and thief supporters themselves.

No you are the one continuously telling lies of me and portraying wrongly on your own assumptions. So many proofs I caught you cutting and slicing my sentence, ignored my context and make false accusations and when I explained and elaborated you call them amendments when they are elaborations. So many proofs I have done and you can still blatantly tell lies.

You ignored the process but use the end results to say I am telling lies on zhihau double standard. No I am not. Zhihau only moved my threads until I complained bitterly about it and then he made a show to move those threads. The two threads including the thread on asking you to go get a job and the Chinese dog threads. My post complaining he ONLY moved my threads but not others are right there in that two threads as proof that zhihau only acted to move these threads AFTER and not BEFORE I complained he ONLY moved my threads.

And again you are telling lies I am spamming in that melaka Datin thread when I was upholding justice to point out that the TS soikee is a thief who post others naked pics without consent. And I am the one who repeatedly asked zhihau to remove her pics but he didn't do anything for a week. And when he straight away removed the so called offensive posts in the German thread when the German amdk complained I complained again of his double standard of not replying on my request to remove the pics in that melaka Datin thread. Eventually then zhihau closed this datin thread and moved it to the bin. All these that I said I.e my posts are all there as proof in the meleka datin proving that I am no where doing spamming like what you are telling lies here.

And your threads and other crazy dogs' threads attacking me were only moved after they were closed all at one go. And this happened AFTER and not BEFORE my multiple complaints of him ONLY moving my threads.

Now tell that to yourself. Intelligent readers should be able to judge you are obviously telling lies of me nonstop having an evil agenda to ignore the whole tumultuous process I explained above of me repeatedly complain zhihau only moved my threads and took the end result of my efforts of a few threads moved by zhihau for show to portray me as lying when I am not telling lies that zhihau has double standard and ONLY moved my threads. Coward liar! Pui!

And which post shows that I am stirring shit in the Ginfreely and banning her thread. People start a thread on me and I am just clarifying what he said and all truths whereas you cockroaches are stirring shit and telling all lies of me. Tell truths of myself is called stirring shit? No. But you telling lies of me is definitely stirring shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cant find any post and now turned to assumption. So you are a malicious bastard who is insisting i am a Hiao ji based on your assumption. Assumptions made in your filthy mind and filthy mouth. So it's proof it's all in your mind and evil agenda! Pui! Coward evil malicious hypocrite!

And your mudlander mother wife daughters are sex animals don't think everyone is like them. Shut up your bastard long tongue filthy mouth!

A true hiao ji will not expose themselves so directly . They usually camouflage their true self. When opportunity arises, they will surface as a scary bitch of bitches :eek:
I saw a girl-next-door specky with a smelly shit skin who meet the above condition
If I see the girl alone i will confirm not aware of this hiao ji.
Similarly a guai guai girl on surface end up as a sex animals on bed .:*:

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cant find any post and now turned to assumption. So you are a malicious bastard who is insisting i am a Hiao ji based on your assumption. Pui! Coward evil malicious hypocrite!

I don't assume but I strongly believes that in real life , u r a conservatively dressed in appearance, but deep in is a Hiao ji. KT knows about it so she call u a slut.
If you bring this case to court, the judge will probably think the same . :biggrin: