• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

madness is the life line of this forum
eliminating insanity here will see the death of this forum

those who survived here have all taken their meds and also their ect

the few sane guys here are really evil and cruel ...and downright vulgar and filthy...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

No doubt there'll always be loonies trying to destroy the forum. But doing nothing and letting it turn septic is also not the way to go

Or have you finally given up on this forum?

I have competent mods who know what to do.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If gin turns out to be chio bu some of you niggers would be in love with her and allow her to spew endless bs

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why do you think I closed those threads?

Thanks for intervening.. but we'll like it to be sooner. You have engaged with her and know very well she's of unsound mind trying to destroy the forum. Engaging in poetry slams and logical arguments is a waste of time and threadcount

There are many important developments in the world right now and this place is the news source for many of us checking on mobile devices. That means postings will go down but thread views will be higher. If the forum gets spammed by crazies, this place will go down very fast.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks and merry xmas, mod

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

If her threads are closed then how come I still see them and can post there?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

You are a LIAR you certainly harped
more than one I am not authorized by Johor police to scold my neighbours for littering on public road. Go search your your rubbish posts in various threads.

This time, you're certainly asking for it, since you used "why" and "?", right? :wink:
Another thing you're doing is exaggerating. :(
Yes, I did mention the "public road" part in post #18, but it was only one example:

Whereas this latest argument is about YOUR post #49 accusing MY post #48 of "harping" on the "public road part", when I'm no longer talking about just one example.
Ever since my post #48, I'm including ALL the various "crimes" they have committed against you, right? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many thanks to zhihau for reopening my thread! :o
Now we can all resume healing ginfreely's soul! :p

My buy a house in JB and become a public toilet thread is still closed for nothing. Everyone please see zhihau is petty bully who does not practice what he preached about open leg poem dedication. A virgin deserved a open poem then of course his mother wife daughters deserved it but see his petty action now hahahahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

Get things right. I was just a contributor. But you will surely say liars as you have 疑神疑鬼 sickness. Tsk Tsk tsk

You get things right. Don't twist my words bastard. Everything I wrote there is right. You bastard wrote a poem calling me open leg also nobody want. And zhihau words are the poem is fine and in the right place dedicated to me. And so return tribute to his mother wife daughters who certainly deserved an open leg poem. Who started the war? YOU. Who condone you? Zhihau. Who insulted me second time in condoning you? Zhihau. Everything is fucking clear.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

My buy a house in JB and become a public toilet thread is still closed for nothing. Everyone please see zhihau is petty bully who does not practice what he preached about open leg poem dedication. A virgin deserved a open poem then of course his mother wife daughters deserved it but see his petty action now hahahahaha.

House closed you close mouth and legs too lor hahahahaa.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

Who started the war? YOU. Who condone you? Zhihau. Who insulted me second time in condoning you? Zhihau. Everything is fucking clear.

Sister GinFreely, today is a festive day. Can we all start fresh and I appeal to you to kindly consider to forgive and let go of the past conflicts? I really hope you are not a mole to disrupt the readership of this community. Earlier, I wrote to ask you withhold further fire because at this rate, we will irritate more infrequent readers and lose more traffic.

Worst of all, don't need to scold people's mother, wife or daughter. Just keep your rant in particular thread and usually you can find voices that side u (and objects to you, which is perfectly normal). Sister, if you are unhappy in life, some of our brothers here will care.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet part two

Buy a house in JB and have internet at tortoise speed which hanged when you want to fight war. Give so many GB for fuck when the network is always tortoise speed?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

But your latest:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239171-A-poem-dedicated-to-zhihau
is still open, right? :wink:

To be fair, my:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238719-ginfreely-posted-185-times-during-the-past-24-hours!-Is-that-a-sammyboy-com-record
is also closed, right? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 23-year-old Malaysian man to be charged with murder for ... - The Straits Times

Public toilet #1 type thread.

Mudlander bastards COWARD LIAR BULLY with one cm LJ type of response. And a mudlander Chinese COWARD BULLY hiding under a Indian nick.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 23-year-old Malaysian man to be charged with murder for ... - The Straits Times

Mudlander bastards COWARD LIAR BULLY with one cm LJ type of response. And a mudlander Chinese COWARD BULLY hiding under a Indian nick.

My one cm LJ cannot compare to your 10 cm clitoris but at least mine no bad smell hahahahaha.