• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IBD F U Disesenroth is Died?

COWARD bully making slander of me becos no guts to repeat loud loud his smearing of rich wonan becos scared of being sued by rich family. What a SLUT family product with CCB with stale sperm smearing me non-stop. KNNBCCB deserved to have his eyes blinded by filthy shit skin doctor!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

how to respect a scum, cheat n tax dodger? Might as well respect Hitler,,,,,,,, or demand respect from the families of jews slaughtered by him or on his orders. His daughter may be a les but she is unmarried by lives with production mgr of IBD,,,,,,,, it says a lot abt her and her family viz upbringing and values

Up up up COWARD slandering rich man daughter. He no guts to say he is 100% right but turn around to slander me to cover up his cowardice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's morning in Germany now. Where's the rich man daughter who will deal justice on the sinkie smearer bastard hans168?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to trust India doctors like that?

am i mad.... or am i an idiot ???.... boss sam thinks i am both

STUPIDMONKEY.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hallo, wie gehts? Hope the rich German family daughter dig out these sinkie bastard slanderers out to sue.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How to trust India doctors like that?

no, no, no..... you're AH SIAO.. :smile:

6.jpg

What a bloody thick-skinned shameless mudlander bastard slanderer COWARD bully who came to so many of my threads to call me SIAO but played dirty trick to say he didn't. And asked him which part is SIAO cannot answer. And who is SIAO - I who did nothing is SIAO or my evil barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours who light up firecrackers in the morning is SIAO - also cannot answer. Obviously he is a mudlander THIEF honouring the thief code of conduct to not tell on fellow thieves or call them SIAO.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

you are now dripping stale semen ala Modificks from your HIV anus......

Hahahahah no guts to slander German rich family daughter anymore and turn around to slander me that you think you can get away. COWARD sinkie bastard bully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

what does the phrase mean????????

Hahahahah another sinkie moron who thinks he is white and superior using German. No confidence to use sinkie KNNBCCB on German but go round slandering own kind as loose CCB. What a low self esteem bastard bully sinkie traitor dog.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Up up up good afternoon Germany. Hans168 chow sinkie is begging on his knees to be sued by German. He loves everything German just look at his Hans name and swearing in German!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cottonmouth et al vs Ginfreely

This COWARD mudlander bully is now famous for no guts to call filthy shit skins when in front of them in India doctor thread but go everywhere else to call them filthy shit skin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How to trust India doctors like that?

Where is COWARD cottonmouth? You like scolding filthy shitskins dont you? Why are you not in this thread? The guests here who are thiefs robbers molesters rapists from india surely are filthy pieces of shit and qualified to be called filthy shit skins. What a COWARD!

COWARD cottonmouth no guts to call filthy shit skins when in front of them. Now 19 guests waiting for you COWARD to call filthy shit skins. And they deserved it for being filthy piece of shit - thieves robbers rapist and molesters - from India or working in Saudi Arabia. COWARD bully cottonmouth pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guten Morgen Deutschland! Sinkie bastard smearer hans168 waiting for you to sue!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cottonmouth is COWARD male SLUT GIGOLO

Hey moderator I open this thread for filthy COWARD cottonmouth but he thinks he is big shot to open his filthy mouth to slander me everywhere else he goes. Of course such make SLUTS like cottonmouth are never banned.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Filthy male SLUT cottonmouth's filthy slutty mouth is welcomed in this filthy forum owned by filthy shit skin Leongsam.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey moderator I open this thread for filthy COWARD cottonmouth but he thinks he is big shot to open his filthy mouth to slander me everywhere else he goes. Of course such make SLUTS like cottonmouth are never banned.

You should challenge him/her to a real life fight like I did to body cell. https://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?236278-1-on-2

If no response is deemed auto lost fight and bow to you.:cool: