• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

Oh that reminds me when the kind elderly man brought me around Brisbane city (very far about 100km away from our office), I also insisted and paid for an expensive meal as a gesture to return his kindness. If this case go to court also good proof that I am nobody's girl friend. Pui the evil and filthy mind and filthy mouth people!

Such a simple overseas based staff play host to visitor event can get twisted to such degree and magnitude by evil chootchiew and such shameless bullies will twist it FOREVER even in the face of evidence.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

And you dare to twist such lies when I already clearly wrote the reason for zhihau banning me not once but twice - tyranny - which zhihau himself admitted but blamed it on me saying that he is just acting out the tyrant that I said he is.

Since when I've banned you twice? For the record, I've only placed a single ban in this forum since I've joined: that ban lasted a month and that twit is you. You like me to ban you a second time?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since when I've banned you twice? For the record, I've only placed a single ban in this forum since I've joined: that ban lasted a month and that twit is you. You like me to ban you a second time?

How about give me comp inf

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Such a simple overseas based staff play host to visitor event can get twisted to such degree and magnitude by evil chootchiew and such shameless bullies will twist it FOREVER even in the face of evidence.

As u r a virgin, be careful of humsup old man especially travelling alone for 100km. Easily u will be mistaken as a slut :eek:
Better not use as a court evidence. It is a disadvantage to u.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again my valid thread has been moved to flame war for no valid reasons

My entire KT Latha thread has been moved to flame war section by tyrant zhihau for no reasons. He has proven himself tyrant once again although he gave the excuse of being tyrant as I said he is one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Once again my valid thread has been moved to flame war for no valid reasons

That's how office and internet bullies get away scot-free. Protected by tyrants.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since when I said you banned me twice? I said I explained twice to him the reason of my banning. Read carefully. If don't understand my sentence structure, ask and not accused me. Put back my KT Latha thread tyrant abusing power. Btw tyrant I already said few days ago to ban me FOREVER. Do it now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

As u r a virgin, be careful of humsup old man especially travelling alone for 100km. Easily u will be mistaken as a slut :eek:
Better not use as a court evidence. It is a disadvantage to u.

Rubbish. KT Latha did exactly the same thing to go touring Brisbane city - except she asked some young cadet pilot to fetch her to Brisbane city and back to office. So if that's a reason to be called slut then you should call her one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since when I said you banned me twice? I said I explained twice to him the reason of my banning. Read carefully. If don't understand my sentence structure, ask and not accused me. Put back my KT Latha thread tyrant abusing power. Btw tyrant I already said few days ago to ban me FOREVER. Do it now.

Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
"And you dare to twist such lies when I already clearly wrote the reason for zhihau banning me not once but twice - tyranny - which zhihau himself admitted but blamed it on me saying that he is just acting out the tyrant that I said he is."

So clear that I was talking about the reason of banning and saying I already explained to him and wrote the reason not once but twice - tyranny. Highlight for all to see. And yet I can get accused by zhihau to say I said he banned me twice, which is not true at all. Tyrants have poor comprehension skills and failed to read the context.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why am i not banned yet? Remember zhihau, make the ban FOREVER and do it NOW.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Teehee... why should I give you the pleasure?

What pleasure? You are the one who threatened to ban me and so I answered you to ban me FOREVER and do it NOW. Btw go brush up your poor comprehension skills and read the context. You repeated so many times of course I heard you and I do believe you only banned me once and would not have said you banned me twice based on nothing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey tyrant when are you going to put back my KT Latha thread that you moved here for nothing?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rubbish. KT Latha did exactly the same thing to go touring Brisbane city - except she asked some young cadet pilot to fetch her to Brisbane city and back to office. So if that's a reason to be called slut then you should call her one.

Come to think of it, what transport did the young cadet pilot use to fetch KT Latha to Brisbane and back and who paid for the 200 km petrol?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey tyrant when are you going to put back my KT Latha thread that you moved here for nothing?

Still not moved back? Once again, I was banned due to tyranny and my threads were moved also due to tyranny. To be super clear for people with poor comprehension, I am saying once again I.e I am saying one more time, I was banned due to tyranny and my threads were moved due to tyranny. My sentence did not say I was banned how many times and how many of my threads were moved due to tyranny. Tyrant moderator is so insecure with poor comprehension skills.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Once again, zhihau is a tyrant moderator protecting bullies slandering victims with lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask leongsam: is moderator allowed to move normal thread to flame war?

I already asked zhihau and no reason provided for him moving my KT Latha thread to flame war. For German thread he only moved the few side tracked posts to flame war but for my thread with only a few sidetracked posts out of over 100 posts, he moved my entire thread to flame war.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ask leongsam: is moderator allowed to move normal thread to flame war?

Btw I am complaining to leongsam as per instruction by zhihau that day to complain to leongsam if not happy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw I am complaining to leongsam as per instruction by zhihau that day to complain to leongsam if not happy.

Is tyrant zhihau going to move this thread to rubbish bin again like what he did previously on my previous complaint? That is, asking me to complain leongsam is for show only.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is tyrant zhihau going to move this thread to rubbish bin again like what he did previously on my previous complaint? That is, asking me to complain leongsam is for show only.

ca16417128ec2fdbe49c4fe6aaa035c2.jpg

Park sao. ..park sao... :biggrin: