• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ginfreely and Banning her

Are you the super moderator who banned me - without banning the bullies - when I was just fighting bullies like semaj2357 and virus, replying them in freestyle and not spamming? Now that leongsam said he only banned me one time and zhihau one time, there is definitely another moderator who banned me the remaining times when I was not spamming.

Actually I was still doing that - talking on topics like satellite and even as late as end last year -when I started a thread on new year resolutions but it was soon overwhelmed by horrible insults of being prostitute by wikipile and another fake Indian clone. Whatever I said and post like even on satellites attract mudlander bullies making insinuations of me like the fake woman clone who insinuated she saw my breasts.

In other words, it's not I don't want to concentrate on topics but I can't with so many bullies hovering around me and in many threads making insinuations and even outright insults of me be it in others' threads or in my own threads. It's just like in office when a bully hovering around you makes it difficult for you to concentrate on work and when the boss do not intervene or even side the bully, you lose interest and motivation to work. So it's wrong for you to say you get one month bliss and peace by removing the victim of bullying becos that is not real peace but tyranny that silenced voices of people whom they do not like.

For high class people like me, even if I don't like people, I don't harm or get rid of people by low life means which was what some Malaysians did in Living in JB forum and here. And these evil coward bullies are so proud to keep boasting they BBQ me, the latest boast being as recent as two days ago. How evil and low class can these people be? So I should thank you for calling them these coward bullies as pariahs - with no balls to take on people their size and gender - as indeed they are coward pieces of vile shit like cottonmouth hans168 and chootchiew.

Ginfreely, there is absolutely no need to reveal anything personal just to prove a point. Even if what they claim are absolute lies. Just contribute on topics as you had done in the much earlier past and don't take thing personally. Ignore those who are baiting you.

Sam, I am actually in full agreement with Zihau on this. We actually had 1 month of blissful peace. I note that some of the vets are coming back so lets keep this going with some order of sensible moderation. As the vets will know it is damn hard to upset Zihau, the guy's tolerance band is as wide as a 6 lane carriageway.

I hope those who are baiting her understand what you doing and this is no different to bullying a lady. Grow some balls and take on someone your size and gender.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow so fast another insinuation by a coward mudlander bully here. No, karma is not chameleons but low class people are chameleons. They apologize to you in a nice colour outside but when the time is right they will change to ugly colour to hit you below the belt.

jw5

Loyal

Are you the super moderator who banned me - without banning the bullies - when I was just fighting bullies like semaj2357 and virus, replying them in freestyle and not spamming? Now that leongsam said he only banned me one time and zhihau one time, there is definitely another moderator who banned me the remaining times when I was not spamming.

Actually I was still doing that - talking on topics like satellite and even as late as end last year -when I started a thread on new year resolutions but it was soon overwhelmed by horrible insults of being prostitute by wikipile and another fake Indian clone. Whatever I said and post like even on satellites attract mudlander bullies making insinuations of me like the fake woman clone who insinuated she saw my breasts.

In other words, it's not I don't want to concentrate on topics but I can't with so many bullies hovering around me and in many threads making insinuations and even outright insults of me be it in others' threads or in my own threads. It's just like in office when a bully hovering around you makes it difficult for you to concentrate on work and when the boss do not intervene or even side the bully, you lose interest and motivation to work. So it's wrong for you to say you get one month bliss and peace by removing the victim of bullying becos that is not real peace but tyranny that silenced voices of people whom they do not like.

For high class people like me, even if I don't like people, I don't harm or get rid of people by low life means which was what some Malaysians did in Living in JB forum and here. And these evil coward bullies are so proud to keep boasting they BBQ me, the latest boast being as recent as two days ago. How evil and low class can these people be? So I should thank you for calling them these coward bullies as pariahs - with no balls to take on people their size and gender - as indeed they are coward pieces of vile shit like cottonmouth hans168 and chootchiew.

Couple Of Points:

1. The threadstarter is obviously one of those bullying you with his other monikers. You should have realised that by now. What you may not realise is that he knows you will keep responding to this thread he started, which is what he wants.

2. He is one of the people in the picture. Guess which one. Since he keeps harping about knowing your identity, now you know his too, Sometimes life is fair.

attachment.php

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Couple Of Points:

1. The threadstarter is obviously one of those bullying you with his other monikers. You should have realised that by now. What you may not realise is that he knows you will keep responding to this thread he started, which is what he wants.

2. He is one of the people in the picture. Guess which one. Since he keeps harping about knowing your identity, now you know his too, Sometimes life is fair.

attachment.php

:eek::eek::eek:
I have been conned instead ! This is a dangerous forum man.
:*::*::*:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You mean Charlie99 and tfbh? Yeah that have been discussed here before. This two I suspect to be scroobal clones. Recently they are not in much action though but I haven't been reading much. The current most vile bullies like cottonmouth bonut flatearth chootchiew are Sinkie clones. The rest of current bullies are semaj2357 and virus etc. So many bullies I can't keep track and not worth spending too much of my time to keep track of these cowards too.

Couple Of Points:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's a case by case basis. It takes time and careful considerations to detect it. :cool:

Same here I also judge on a case by case basis to detect bullies. Like your Brigadier General reply to woodbridge confirmed you are insider bully.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Same here I also judge on a case by case basis to detect bullies. Like your Brigadier General reply to woodbridge confirmed you are insider bully.

What has this to do with bullies ?
Red amoeba asked "I stay in Woodbridge , what should I be called".
My answer was brigadier general.
Suddenly it links to bully you :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

What has this to do with bullies ?
Red amoeba asked "I stay in Woodbridge , what should I be called".
My answer was brigadier general.
Suddenly it links to bully you :confused:

Becos red amoeba is obviously from SIA or has some links with SIA judging from all his posts. And his woodbridge comment is not coincident. Same as your Brigadier General reply. But of course you are doing usual Sinkie clone denial. I remember the one that posted a thread with all the nipples photos right after I exposed him to be Sinkie clone also can say he just posted the nipple photos in view of the naked bike ride thread.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Becos red amoeba is obviously from SIA or has some links with SIA judging from all his posts. And his woodbridge comment is not coincident. Same as your Brigadier General reply. But of course you are doing usual Sinkie clone denial. I remember the one that posted a thread with all the nipples photos right after I exposed him to be Sinkie clone also can say he just posted the nipple photos in view of the naked bike ride thread.

Ahhh.. that's the root cause of your problem - linking unrelated events. I strongly believe you are using the same mentality in real life and ended up with this state with KT and the rest. You have a psychiatric problem and need medication . :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are Sinkie clone and the one assuming you know KT or telling lies of how my judgements are unrelated and portraying me to be in the wrong and mad. People with brains should ask why you replied Brigadier General for no reason and up the thread exactly when I was around. You can deny but heaven knows the truth.

Ahhh.. that's the root cause of your problem - linking unrelated events. I strongly believe you are using the same mentality in real life and ended up with this state with KT and the rest. You have a psychiatric problem and need medication . :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

If that really is scroobal it is indeed an honor to have a capable and high ranking individual in this forum not to mention the fact that he is extremely good looking.

Dear Mark,

Thank you for all your support over the years. Without you this forum would not be what it is today... a shining example of what Singapore could be if citizens had more moral gumption.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

I too actually thought her earlier posts was informative especially about Malaysia thus this attempt to salvage things. Looks like I wasted my time and she is going to spend every waking hour taking the bait and defending herself.

Good luck.
Thank you for the vote of confidence, Bro. This is very much appreciated. I still stand by what I have said :o:o:o

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

I felt sorry for tsr111 when she was around before the forum moved away from Delfi but she was not vulnerable to baiting, she just did her thing. There was also another bloke that wrote his diary on a daily basis on this forum but used just one thread. I guess it takes all sorts.

I squandered all my energies taking offence at the vile PAP tat I hardly can muster the effort to take offence at ginfreely aka tsr111