• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

No I am not lying but you are lying about being active in January when obviously you were out of action from 27 January until 12 Feb, for whatever reason you were not around for a long time to use this clone but somehow able to immediately return as soon as I returned - on the same day - to attack me.

Again you are portraying me lying by calling what I said amendments when you are the one who keep cutting one sentence out of my whole paragraph and using it out of context and that's why I have to explain by elaborating. Another typical mudlander trick, accusations making people explain and explain and then accused them to be amendments when they are clearly elaborations not amendments.

Why you need to keep saying I lying ? So that you can discount what I said here about virgin to be a lie - so that you can justify all the office and internet bullying on me of slut whore mistress. Why should I be ashamed to reveal this incident? The ones bullying me calling me a slut should be the ones to be ashamed.

And you are telling another lie to say I "dared to claim and even boast of doing nothing wrong". When did I say that? What I said was in reply to your repeated accusations of me being in more wrong than KT Latha which I do not agree as she is the one who started to provoke me not once but twice - first making a grave false accusation of "someone is acting like a slut today" and second blocking me at the door for no apparent reasons. And such grave provocations deserved a slap in return let alone just a mild push from me, which you twisted it to violent and keep repeating it for your obvious evil agenda. I have done nothing to her and her grave provocations are unwarranted and it's certainly more wrong than a push she gets in return. In the country that she comes from, she might even be gunned down by her fellow citizens for doing such wrong to people, judging by the number of gun shoot dead cases.

Okay, if you really want to be strict, then we should just focus on your initial post (#43; others don't count because there were significant amendments in them, especially after/because I pointed out your errors/lies) on this particular issue, which you yourself have even quoted:

so we should start counting from 25 December 2016 (very early morning, to be more precise, when you were banned for one month) onwards, right? :wink:

Anyway, let's not sidetrack from the much more, or even all-important, issue in this thread, i.e. the fact that not only do you lie sometimes and fail to control your anger sometimes, but that you dared to become violent (at least mildly) after others provoked you in a non-violent way, and even dared (and still dare) to claim (or even boast! :*:smile: that you did nothing wrong (which is probably why you don't feel ashamed to reveal this incident to strangers). :(

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ahhh again you are lying and portrayal of me that is not true. I enjoy talking to both men and women but of course not all men and women. In other words I talk to people I like to talk to , regardless of men and women. Another shameless lie from you that I come here to talk to men when clearly in this forum I have been talking much to Tracy tan and cpkmd too and that's enough proof I talk to people according to topics not according to gender. Again another case of people who said others are like that becos they are like that, talk to people according to gender.

I also suspect that ginfreely actually enjoys talking to men (whether online or in real life), but because she hates to be labelled a "slut", she has to keep attacking us, in order to "prove" that she's not a "slut", while secretly enjoying our company at the same time. :wink:
Deep down, she's actually in love with all of us! :p

If she truly hates us, she would not even bother to visit this forum ever again, let alone post; just like in real life, she truly hates her first JB neighbours, which is why she moved to another JB neighbourhood, hoping to never see them again. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey bully your mudlander bitch mother is a slut don't suka suka keep calling others slut. You want the right to keep calling me slut? Put your certified NRIC here - same thing as cottonmouth and hans168 - and I will report you to police while doing a virginity test medical certificate and post it here. No guts? Then shut up lah coward bully.

Wah... if your suspicion is true, is a slut of sluts using sbf as masturbating tool :eek:
Be careful not to be drown by cunt juice !!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey didn't i announce right from begining in my early thread that I was born in 1970s? I have been so honest in this forum and JB forum sharing my life from school to work experience and saying good things about JB and posting nice pictures of JB and all I get in return is slandering, bullying and a virgin become a slut.

I also suspect she's still in her 40s (nearing menopause), born in the late 1960s or early 1970s (i.e. roughly your age or zhihau's age) because she once said (nearly one year ago):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?227292-New-OBS-campus-on-Coney-Island&p=2416968#post2416968

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey bully I already said in my first post I annulled my marriage and so I am single not divorcee. Annulment due to non consummation of marriage. So virgin single not virgin divorcee. Any problem on that? Yes if this case goes to court, my dressing should be also good proof against KT. I am always conservatively dressed in public. People with ill intention will always find ways to attack people in any way they can. No need valid reasons. Just like how in this forum I become a slut and insist I am a slut when everyone claims not to know me.

Interesting profiling for a mid to late 40s auditor, Virgin divorcee . I assume she should be ACCA qualified. A financially stable and capable person. Also
I guess she could be well dressed professionals . If not KT will not label it as slut. Unlikely for someone to label someone with no dress sense as slut.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Coward cottonmouth who has no guts to post his NRIC is accusing someone as a denial slut. Hey coward post your NRIC with full name and NRIC number - certified by notary public - for me to report you to police - and I will certainly get a virginity test done with medical certificate and post it here for all to see. Coward in denial calling others denial slut. Pui!

COWARD cottonmouth comes from a mudlander slut family that's why he goes round calling every Spore woman that displeased him in anyway as a slut and when people protest his baseless insults, call them denial sluts. Yet when challenge to put his real name keep quiet like a coward dog son of bitch. These are mudlander wolf in sheep's skin COWARD SIAO REN only dare to do evil and slander people without naming. Pui!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why not u ask her ? I believe she will tell you a bit on her appearance as she has been quite a honest lady :p
okay, I'll try! :p

Annulment due to non consummation of marriage.
May I ask, why was your marriage not consummated, especially on your wedding night or honeymoon period? :confused:
You must have been quite pretty and sexy back then, right? :o

Also, how did you manage to prove to the Judge that you never had sex with your husband? :confused:

Hey didn't i announce right from begining in my early thread that I was born in 1970s? I have been so honest in this forum and JB forum sharing my life from school to work experience
I'm suddenly curious about your height, so may I ask, what's your height? :o

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey bully I already said in my first post I annulled my marriage and so I am single not divorcee. Annulment due to non consummation of marriage. So virgin single not virgin divorcee. Any problem on that? Yes if this case goes to court, my dressing should be also good proof against KT. I am always conservatively dressed in public. People with ill intention will always find ways to attack people in any way they can. No need valid reasons. Just like how in this forum I become a slut and insist I am a slut when everyone claims not to know me.

IMHO an annulled marriage is similar to a broken hymen being repaired :eek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No need to prove to the judge but you need to declare the marriage is not consummated, which is the truth. As for the reasons, I don't wish to tell but it's sufficient to say we were married for years and we are still friends now.

okay, I'll try! :p

May I ask, why was your marriage not consummated, especially on your wedding night or honeymoon period? :confused:
You must have been quite pretty and sexy back then, right? :o

Also, how did you manage to prove to the Judge that you never had sex with your husband? :confused:

I'm suddenly curious about your height, so may I ask, what's your height? :o

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

More importantly, there is a good chance that ginfreely also has/had a slim waist!

Its quite possible, i reckoned that the odds of that happening will be as good as finding life on the surface of the Sun.​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

IMHO an annulled marriage is similar to a broken hymen being repaired :eek:

Hey bully even annulled marriage also can use to insinuate I am telling lies on being virgin. Another case of liar always telling lies and think that everyone is like them. Hope your self curse come true soon and you explode into a million pieces. Pui!

Btw all these years in forum I didn't go round saying I am virgin but I have no choice now that things come to this stage. I have to say the source of problem which is KT Katha's unprofessional and untruthful comments and I have to raise this fact which can be proven. That's all. I am not saying it's anything great.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey bully even annulled marriage also can use to insinuate I am telling lies on being virgin. Another case of liar always telling lies and think that everyone is like them. Hope your self curse come true soon and you explode into a million pieces. Pui!

Btw all these years in forum I didn't go round saying I am virgin but I have no choice now that things come to this stage. I have to say the source of problem which is KT Katha's unprofessional and untruthful comments and I have to raise this fact which can be proven. That's all. I am not saying it's anything great.

What is an annulment of marriage?
Like a divorce, an annulment is a court procedure that dissolves a marriage. But, unlike a divorce, an annulment treats the marriage as though it never happened. For some people, divorce carries a stigma, so they prefer to have their marriage annulled.

Isn't it same as reppairing a broken hymen :rolleyes:

Release the bitch dog now....wooh wooh..

stop-dog-barking-tips-for-curbing-excessive-barking.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey COWARD bully with no guts to show NRIC. Of course not. Who gives you bully the right to insult marriage annulment in that way? Never happened means never happened. No deceit. Whereas broken hymen repair means deceit. Never happened cannot say never happened? Die die must say it happened in order to satisfy deceitful people like you? Another case of deceitful people calling others deceitful.

And yes you should release the mudlander bitches at your home to do broken hymen repair. That must be something that lawless and deceitful people like you do all the time, making false declarations in court it's like nothing.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey COWARD bully with no guts to show NRIC. Of course not. Who gives you bully the right to insult marriage annulment in that way? Never happened means never happened. No deceit. Whereas broken hymen repair means deceit. Never happened cannot say never happened? Die die must say it happened in order to satisfy deceitful people like you? Another case of deceitful people calling others deceitful.

And yes you should release the mudlander bitches at your home to do broken hymen repair. That must be something that lawless people like you do, making false declarations in court like nothing.

Do u need me to highlight the key sentence ?

For some people, divorce carries a stigma, so they prefer to have their marriage annulled.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do u need me to highlight the key sentence ?

For some people, divorce carries a stigma, so they prefer to have their marriage annulled.

Stop pretending. I am talking about myself here, not other people, and your reply is obviously insinuating me lying when I already said at least once marriage annulment due to non consummation. Nothing to do with divorce stigma nonsense.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stop pretending. I am talking about myself here, not other people, and your reply is obviously insinuating me lying when I already said at least once marriage annulment due to non consummation. Nothing to do with divorce stigma nonsense.
I was referring to "for some people"
Imho Divorcee single is same as annulled marriage single as it is just a preference for some people with divorce stigma.

Lockup the bitch dog now..[howling sound]

3.2.16-Stella1.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Preference your head. Making false declarations in court is deceit not option. Only lawless people think there is an option and preference on this.

Hey COWARD your mudlander bitch at home get locked up to do broken hymen repair due to your preference?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woodbridge and Brigadier General? My ex boss LJ McCully's SIA boss is BG indeed. But the BG is not from SIA HR. Any problem with that? Sue me lah if I am telling lies here of KT Latha's unprofessional and untruthful comments "someone is acting like a slut today". Look like there are flies and cockroaches attacking me from behind non-stop.

A HR staff making such a comment is definitely unprofessional. And on a virgin means untruthful. Brigadier general or not makes no difference.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey coward mudlander cottonmouth, there's a fine line between 17th and 18th level hell. You will get to enjoy the fine line during your BBQ or bakar with your fellow mudlander bullies in hell.

Btw your very fuckable mudlander slut mother wife daughters will be BBQ with you in hell. KT Latha is a Malaysian SPR too, no wonder she likes to call others sluts just like you mudlander bullies here. Same mudlander bakar style indeed. So shameful bullies! Think you get away scot-free? Don't forget heaven is watching you.

Btw for people who are not in the know, BiBiQ is the latest clone created by the oh so smart mudlander bully SINKIE.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woodbridge and Brigadier General? My ex boss LJ McCully's SIA boss is BG indeed. But the BG is not from SIA HR. Any problem with that? Sue me lah if I am telling lies here of KT Latha's unprofessional and untruthful comments "someone is acting like a slut today". Look like there are flies and cockroaches attacking me from behind non-stop.

A HR staff making such a comment is definitely unprofessional. And on a virgin means untruthful. Brigadier general or not makes no difference.

For the record, I do not know what the BG got to do with this. I did not complain to him on this i.e he has not heard from me neither did I hear from him at all. Please lah I was just a small fry finance manager.