View Poll Results: Is Ginfreely crazy?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 70.00%
  • No

1 10.00%
  • I dunno as i am as crazy as Ginfreely?

2 20.00%
Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899
Results 1,961 to 1,966 of 1966

Thread: Ginfreely vs The Coalition

My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 8

Default Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

In summary this two cockroaches have been either cutting my sentences and twisting it out of context, or blatantly ignoring my clear words to make false accusations, or creating something out of nothing or inventing some other labels to bully me. How evil and shameless can mudlanders be?
    COWARD bullies that dare not take up the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge: Sons of bitch slut whore mistress cottonmouth, hans168, chootchiew, flatearther

My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 7

Default Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    In summary this two cockroaches have been either cutting my sentences and twisting it out of context, or blatantly ignoring my clear words to make false accusations, or creating something out of nothing or inventing some other labels to bully me. How evil and shameless can mudlanders be?
    In fact the answer was already in the poll. Although the sampling size is small 10 but is good enough to know a result for such case, similar to a ge sampling count.
    7 say yes.
    2 not sure.
    1 no is yourself lol

You will still in denial and say is a lie.
    This is known as zhen yen shuo sia hua

COWARD liar kena caught lying and proven doing evil and so now back to calling me mad to dismiss my words. A poll started by bully to call me crazy and with more than ten bullies targeting me before I was banned then, this result is obviously not reflective of any truth. Zhen yen shuo sia hua is you COWARD in denial. Pui!

Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    In fact the answer was already in the poll. Although the sampling size is small 10 but is good enough to know a result for such case, similar to a ge sampling count.
    7 say yes.
    2 not sure.
    1 no is yourself lol

You will still in denial and say is a lie.
    This is known as zhen yen shuo sia hua
    COWARD bullies that dare not take up the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge: Sons of bitch slut whore mistress cottonmouth, hans168, chootchiew, flatearther

Another case of cottomouth COWARD insinuating insults with lies. SPG jian huo sucking old cock in Melbourne wor. My overseas based staff colleague is SPOREAN Chinese. Not angmoh hahahahaha. What SPG? Look how this evil mudlander bastard love to assume and shamelessly tell lies of others based on his narrow and filthy mind and long tongue filthy mouth? His mudlander jian huo mother wife and daughters suck old cock and think everyone is like them. Pui! Cut off cottonmouth long tongue and BBQ! Btw cottonmouth is so stupid and ignorant to not know that Melbourne and Brisbane are not the same.

Cottomouth COWARD no guts to take up the NRIC virginity test challenge and yet bloody thick-skinned to tell lies of others non stop. Mudlander COWARD stop telling lies about me and get a life! Knnbccb evil mudlander bastard! Why nobody ask this bastard loser to stop bitching? Becos bullies are welcome in this forum!
    Last edited by ginfreely; Today at 04:57 PM.

Cottonmouth filthy mouth insinuating me with lies is good proof to the court of KT Latha office bullying led to internet bullying. Name:  IMG_20170222_004016.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  146.7 KB
    Last edited by ginfreely; Today at 04:52 PM.

Btw let me repeat KT Latha made the same 100 km trip to Brisbane except she asked the young cadet pilot to bring her around, instead of the overseas based staff. This fact is conveniently ignored by these evil bastards out to slander me by distorting the truth of simple overseas based staff playing host to visitor.
    Last edited by ginfreely; Today at 04:55 PM.

Thread Information