• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

Again you are twisting my words and projecting me to be telling lies when I have never said my marriage annulment is the proof of I am a virgin.
Likewise, I have never said that you said your "marriage annulment" (or the judge accepting your and your ex-husband's "declaration" that your "marriage is not consummated") proves that you are a virgin, right? :wink:
Once again, you are using a "straw man" argument to falsely accuse me of "falsely" accusing you "first", simply because I am focusing only on your and your ex-husband's "declaration" to the judge, which was 100% based on your and your ex-husband's word, right? :wink:
Is a person's "word" good enough to prove anything? :confused:
If not, then how can you expect anyone to simply believe you when you say that you are a virgin, especially since you have offended so many people (whether online or in real life) in other ways (even though from your point of view, you obviously don't think you have done anything wrong)? :confused:
Once again:
Please don't misunderstand me again, i.e. I believe you when you say that you are a virgin, but my point is that there can be, and there obviously are, many other people who don't believe you, simply because you have no proof, right? :wink:

I said it clearly in my first post I WILL BE able to prove I am a virgin.
Hey bastard mudlander no need to tell more lies of me. Just take the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge. Post your NRIC certified by notary public here and I will do and post the virginity test result here. Simple as that.
Didn't you say loud loud "LIKE a virgin" I.e not a virgin?
All of us here are patiently waiting for your "proof", Miss vir-ginfreely! :p
If you truly wanted to convince all of us that you are a virgin, you would have done the following by now (or even last year):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2572412#post2572412
You should get a virgin certificate from a private clinic to have a peace of mind.
After that, she should start a thread with a photo of it, with her full real-life name (plus the clinic's name, of course) on the certificate clearly shown, and also include a piece of paper (in the photo) that says:

"I, ginfreely, am a certified virgin! :smile:"

But showing her face is optional. :p
and not wait for anyone to post their NRIC details first. :rolleyes:
The fact that you are still procrastinating only shows that you are not serious about proving your virginity, simply because you would still have no proof whenever anyone doubts that you are a virgin, right? :wink:
This has already gone on for so long, and will continue as long as you have no proof, right? :wink:
Do you want it to continue? :confused:
If not, then please post your proof as soon as possible, and stop waiting for any of your sammyboy.com enemies to post their NRIC details first! :wink:
After you have posted your proof, nobody would have any proof that you are not a virgin, right? :wink:
And every time anyone accuses you of being a "slut" or "whore" or any other word that implies that you are not a virgin, you can simply quote your post/thread (that contains the proof of your virginity, i.e. the photo of your "virgin certificate") to counter them, right? :wink:

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: How to trust India doctors like that?

255k views and still growing only means I am not mad but real evil done.

IMH.jpg

255k views checking whether have you been arrested and seek aslyum here.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Any idea how to get a certificate to prove not a hiao ji? :rolleyes:
A virgin can be a hiao ji too..so I need this prove before I submit my NRIC.
As mentioned before , I believe kt didn't know of this word hiao ji so she used slut as a representative word.
This prove is very critical to me to show my NRIC.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Writing here with their real names is not real life action then what's real life action? It's up to them to come here to dispute me or even sue me, which I will then counter sue them for calling a virgin a slut. I already explained to you before the police told me it's hard for me to sue as it's so long ago in 2009 and so I will wait for counter sue them instead.

And although KT Latha didn't name me, it's good enough to prove to court her insult is targeted at me. Which is not difficult considering our history of how she was a super powerful secretary to ex GM made to apologise to me in 2006.

And I already explained to you on how the office bullying led to this internet bullying which you are again ignoring and repeated your false accusations of me saying KT Latha is the one who came to this forum to slander me. I already said before her unprofessional and untruthful comments were public and anyone who heard it can be the cockroach who spread this lie here.

I doubt they will bother to sue you in real life. :wink:
But if it's your fate, someone (whether KT Latha or one of her real-life allies) might simply post the real-life name of the woman who physically pushed KT Latha back then, without saying whether you ("ginfreely") are that woman or not. :wink:
After that, it's up to us to decide whether or not that person is telling the truth and whether or not you are that woman. :wink:

I was talking about real-life actions, i.e. facing KT Latha in real life again, whether in court or outside court and whether she sues you first or you sue her first. :wink:

You will still lose, simply because KT Latha never named you, when she said "someone is acting like a slut today", right? :wink:
And you have no proof that any sammyboy.com member is KT Latha or her real-life ally, right? :wink:
And yet you dare to say:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No avenue to justice means no avenue to justice be it a person is too poor or too stupid. I already said I was too stupid to think of complaining to SIA HR about it. I never deny my stupidity on this and that's enough responsibility I am taking. I still can blame the company for the poor handling and for supporting a HR staff to make unprofessional and untruthful comments of another staff.

You attack me becos of my incessant spamming? Again you are telling lies of me when I only spammed to reply bullies who are insulting first. So if I am spamming, then these bullies were spamming too. Not only you are giving a filmsy excuse for attacking me, you use this filmsy excuse to tell lies to attack me, how shameless can a mudlander be? And why are you siding chootchiew another evil bully obviously attacking me here? Becos birds of the same feathers flock together.

Then you should have just blamed yourself for your own stupidity, and refrained from pushing the blame to "no avenue to justice" (just like how you should have refrained from pushing KT Latha), right? :wink:
Furthermore, since you are intelligent enough to become a "finance manager", do you seriously expect anyone to believe you when you claim to be "too stupid..." and equate your "stupidity" with "no avenue to justice"? :confused:

No, because you were/are guilty of incessant spamming, plus you attacked my good online friend, chootchiew. :wink:
I would not have bothered to counterattack you (starting from last year), even though I knew your accusations were (and still are) false, if you had refrained from spamming those false accusations so many times! :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are the one telling lies here and portraying it to be violence when it is not. A person blocking me at the door and not moving and I gave her a slight push that is all. In clear English it is called a nudge, which is a light push. Nothing violent about it which you are obviously painting it to be for your evil agenda.

No, I have very little interest in K-pop, certainly much less than my interest in J-pop. :wink:

You base your real-life behaviour on a Korean TV drama? :confused:
And you mean a professional doctor using even worse violence (than a push) to solve a problem is in the right, especially in the eyes of the Court? :confused:
Also, are you implying he should not have simply used words to defend the woman? :confused:
What if his fellow doctor fell and seriously injured himself or even accidentally died? :eek:
Your "hero" would have been charged with at least "assault" or "battery" or even "manslaughter", right? :wink:

Then likewise, don't blame your employer (or claiming that they "owe" you) for sacking you after you used violence (even if it was mild) in the office to solve a problem, especially since KT Latha never used any violence against you first. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No you did imply that and said how dare I use my marriage annulment to expect people here to believe me without proof and that's why my response to you not only I didn't use my marriage annulment as a proof, on the contrary I already said very clearly I will be able to prove by a virginity test of their slandering when I counter sue them. Which means that you are ignoring my clear words on this and anyhow making false accusations of me.

No I don't owe anybody here a living to proof my virginity. I said it in my first post in my KT Latha thread I will be able to proof my virginity when I counter sue them. I have never said I want to prove to people here. But I don't mind posting a challenge to filthy mouth bastards here insisting I am a mistress slut whore to post your NRIC and I go do and post the virginity test result for all to see. Fair and square. Don't expect me to provide free proof to you people for nothing in return. Anyway you are proven a COWARD with filthy mouth insulting me but no guts to take up my challenge. Pui!

Likewise, I have never said that you said your "marriage annulment" (or the judge accepting your and your ex-husband's "declaration" that your "marriage is not consummated") proves that you are a virgin, right? :wink:
Once again, you are using a "straw man" argument to falsely accuse me of "falsely" accusing you "first", simply because I am focusing only on your and your ex-husband's "declaration" to the judge, which was 100% based on your and your ex-husband's word, right? :wink:
Is a person's "word" good enough to prove anything? :confused:
If not, then how can you expect anyone to simply believe you when you say that you are a virgin, especially since you have offended so many people (whether online or in real life) in other ways (even though from your point of view, you obviously don't think you have done anything wrong)? :confused:
Once again:

All of us here are patiently waiting for your "proof", Miss vir-ginfreely! :p
If you truly wanted to convince all of us that you are a virgin, you would have done the following by now (or even last year):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2572412#post2572412

and not wait for anyone to post their NRIC details first. :rolleyes:
The fact that you are still procrastinating only shows that you are not serious about proving your virginity, simply because you would still have no proof whenever anyone doubts that you are a virgin, right? :wink:
This has already gone on for so long, and will continue as long as you have no proof, right? :wink:
Do you want it to continue? :confused:
If not, then please post your proof as soon as possible, and stop waiting for any of your sammyboy.com enemies to post their NRIC details first! :wink:
After you have posted your proof, nobody would have any proof that you are not a virgin, right? :wink:
And every time anyone accuses you of being a "slut" or "whore" or any other word that implies that you are not a virgin, you can simply quote your post/thread (that contains the proof of your virginity, i.e. the photo of your "virgin certificate") to counter them, right? :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

A COWARD with filthy mouth giving filmsy excuse. You are the kind of cheap men who said women get rape becos they are friendly. Btw insider bully why don't you tell people or give some filmsy excuse how come you replied Brigadier General when red amoeba said wood bridge?

Any idea how to get a certificate to prove not a hiao ji? :rolleyes:
A virgin can be a hiao ji too..so I need this prove before I submit my NRIC.
As mentioned before , I believe kt didn't know of this word hiao ji so she used slut as a representative word.
This prove is very critical to me to show my NRIC.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

In summary this two cockroaches have been either cutting my sentences and twisting it out of context, or blatantly ignoring my clear words to make false accusations, or creating something out of nothing or inventing some other labels to bully me. How evil and shameless can mudlanders be?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In summary this two cockroaches have been either cutting my sentences and twisting it out of context, or blatantly ignoring my clear words to make false accusations, or creating something out of nothing or inventing some other labels to bully me. How evil and shameless can mudlanders be?

In fact the answer was already in the poll. Although the sampling size is small 10 but is good enough to know a result for such case, similar to a ge sampling count.
7 say yes.
2 not sure.
1 no is yourself lol

You will still in denial and say is a lie.
This is known as zhen yen shuo sia hua :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

COWARD liar kena caught lying and proven doing evil and so now back to calling me mad to dismiss my words. A poll started by bully to call me crazy and with more than ten bullies targeting me before I was banned then, this result is obviously not reflective of any truth. Zhen yen shuo sia hua is you COWARD in denial. Pui!

In fact the answer was already in the poll. Although the sampling size is small 10 but is good enough to know a result for such case, similar to a ge sampling count.
7 say yes.
2 not sure.
1 no is yourself lol

You will still in denial and say is a lie.
This is known as zhen yen shuo sia hua :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This was posted on 18 Nov 2016 and it was 200k views. Now 3 months later it's 255k i.e 55k views in 3 months. Which other thread here like this has 55k views in 3 months? Very good proof of some filthy shit crime going and tremendous internet bullying.

You tried to proof too much. Should just proof u r not a hiao ji then everything will be settled as your hiao ji Ness is the main problem.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey evil insider bully when are you going to reply on what makes you reply Brigadier General when red amoeba said woodbridge?

Btw what proving too much? Who said my proof is for you? Who said you can open your filthy mouth to comment on my proof? I said this is good proof of filthy shit crime and tremendous internet bullying. Obviously it's good proof for the court. Don't assume and suka suka open your filthy mouth to anyhow comment and label me.

I already replied on your false accusations before and in fact it was in my first post on KT Latha thread that her unprofessional and untruthful comments were made in a company excursion whereby people were just talking and smiling in groups and in appropriate social manner. Nothing to justify her unprofessional and untruthful comments or your shit and false labelling now.

Cheap men and women like you with filthy mouth to anyhow insult others who did no harm to you ought to be have your tongue cut. Long tongue evil bastards! Pui!

You tried to proof too much. Should just proof u r not a hiao ji then everything will be settled as your hiao ji Ness is the main problem.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey evil insider bully when are you going to reply on what makes you reply Brigadier General when red amoeba said woodbridge?

Btw what proving too much? Who said my proof is for you? Who said you can open your filthy mouth to comment on my proof? I said this is good proof of filthy shit crime and tremendous internet bullying. Obviously it's good proof for the court. Don't assume and suka suka open your filthy mouth to anyhow comment and label me.

I already replied on your false accusations before and in fact it was in my first post on KT Latha thread that her unprofessional and untruthful comments were made in a company excursion whereby people were just talking and smiling in groups and in appropriate social manner. Nothing to justify her unprofessional and untruthful comments or your shit and false labelling now.

Cheap men and women like you with filthy mouth to anyhow insult others who did no harm to you ought to be have your tongue cut. Long tongue evil bastards! Pui!

My suggestion sounds very simple to solve your problem but I know is not easy to carry out. How do I expect a hiao ji to face it and accept they r hiao ji is a very difficult task. Only when the patient is willing to admit and see a doctor then they can be saved..haiZ

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tell that to yourself cheap man to go see doctor and cure your bullying psycho illness. Proven COWARD with no guts except filthy mouth with long tongue. Now cannot call slut so call hiao ji. Pui! Really a son of bitch and super cheap man. Post your NRIC certified by notary public before you want to insult me anything. COWARD mudlander! Knnbccb LJ Lang evil and disgraceful mudlander bastard. Long tongue balless coward! Btw you are good proof to the court of the office bullying by KT Latha that led to this internet bullying.

My suggestion sounds very simple to solve your problem but I know is not easy to carry out. How do I expect a hiao ji to face it and accept they r hiao ji is a very difficult task. Only when the patient is willing to admit and see a doctor then they can be saved..haiZ

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

COWARD bully cannot answer why he replied Brigadier General when red amoeba posted woodbridge. Let me answer for him. Becos it is proof there is a cockroach from flying college telling lies of me non-stop from behind to all these evil bastards.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

COWARD bully cannot answer why he replied Brigadier General when red amoeba posted woodbridge. Let me answer for him. Becos it is proof there is a cockroach from flying college telling lies of me non-stop from behind to all these evil bastards.

This is the same problem of linking unrelated events - the core of your problems.
Till here I am using rational argument with u.
However from your posts I see that it will soon goes to rubbish bin for the irrational :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a filmsy excuse COWARD LIAR. How rational can it be to reply Brigadier General to woodbridge. And I don't give a damn this thread goes to the rubbish bin.

This is the same problem of linking unrelated events - the core of your problems.
Till here I am using rational argument with u.
However from your posts I see that it will soon goes to rubbish bin for the irrational :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another case of cottomouth COWARD insinuating insults with lies. SPG jian huo sucking old cock in Melbourne wor. My overseas based staff colleague is SPOREAN Chinese. Not angmoh hahahahaha. What SPG? Look how this evil mudlander bastard love to assume and shamelessly tell lies of others based on his narrow and filthy mind and long tongue filthy mouth? His mudlander jian huo mother wife and daughters suck old cock and think everyone is like them. Pui! Cut off cottonmouth long tongue and BBQ! Btw cottonmouth is so stupid and ignorant to not know that Melbourne and Brisbane are not the same.

Cottomouth COWARD no guts to take up the NRIC virginity test challenge and yet bloody thick-skinned to tell lies of others non stop. Mudlander COWARD stop telling lies about me and get a life! Knnbccb evil mudlander bastard! Why nobody ask this bastard loser to stop bitching? Becos bullies are welcome in this forum!

Last edited: