• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ginfreely and Banning her

I did note one thing and I suspect that it is probably true of some other forums as well - woman not revealing their gender to avoid unnecessary trouble. And the other phenomenon is that others have suspected it but still call them bro. I can understand that.

I can't believe I'm actually missing the posts from Lao Hiao myo539...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is not disputed is that everyone has a say no matter what their take is. So lets not waste time on this issue.

Spamming is the issue. Most people assume that spamming means exact words and phrases repeated ad nauseam. Going over the same things in different ways is no different.

There are of course some who have done it with lots of humour and I recall the chap with NS to be blamed for everything as particularly entertaining. Others despite their obsession however do not have the intelligence to craft their message and end up becoming broken records. Thats when the mod becomes helpful to all.

Will cover second part in another post.

Everyone has a different world view and a different opinion of what is right and what is wrong.

Sometimes our views are different because we are looking at the same scene from different vantage points. Other times we see the same picture but our background and/or upbringing leads us to different conclusions about what we are seeing.

I have always erred towards a free-for-all approach believing that it is good for the forum and society as a whole. Others think that there should be more order and discipline and that too much freedom pisses people off.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whoever thought both your forums will ever carry on past a month. Then the projection moved to a year most and then maybe another year. Well it has been going on for 20 years. Both controversial in Singapore.

Sticking to a scripted agenda is sadly the way to stop the obsessed and deranged few to help serve the masses especially when it comes to an open forum on a particular society. Take your other site - it has a clear defined agenda and the rules are very clear. And you can see the rep system as a self governing mechanism actually works.

Remember the LeeTarbar and his obsession with toilet photos. If there is no moderation and no threat of ban we will end up with daily photos and news about Indians and India which has nothing to do with Singapore or Singaporeans. And it goes on and on.

The sex forum was still thriving because anonymity is far more important when you want to book a whore or tell the world about your sexual trysts with your neighbor's daughter or maid. However MDA has been trying destroy the traffic there with a series of bans which have left the forum fighting for it's life.

The internet just isn't what it used to be anymore. In the old days I simply told people that if they weren't happy with the contents they could simply not go the site in the first place. Now the net is so mainstream that the mere presence of a forum that is not conforming to the scripted agenda is considered to be absolutely unacceptable.

To be honest I am very tired of this forum stuff. It is such a chore and with the advent of laws formulated specifically to target on line discourse it has also become rather stressful. I am constantly having to conform to DMCA takedowns and threats of legal action from the police, lawyers, enraged husbands or boyfriends or worst of all, girls that send selfies of their private parts over the net and then blame me when images/videos end up in the public domain.

I'm not sure I want to carry on much longer. The thrill of creating and maintaining an on line community is certainly long gone. I've been at it for 20 fucking years!!!!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

There is a clear agenda for most vets here: the interaction of the minds no-holds-barred, coupled with a healthy dose of entertainment.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

To be honest I am very tired of this forum stuff. It is such a chore and with the advent of laws formulated specifically to target on line discourse it has also become rather stressful. I am constantly having to conform to DMCA takedowns and threats of legal action from the police, lawyers,.....

I'm not sure I want to carry on much longer. The thrill of creating and maintaining an on line community is certainly long gone. I've been at it for 20 fucking years!!!!

I won't regret a tiny bit even if you will close down this forum for good. There are so many crazy members here who give no respect to other forumers. They will just attack them with vulgarities and expletives against those who don't agree with their views. It is getting sick to read such postings. No sense of etiquette at all.

Also, to make it worse, the moderators aren't doing a good job either, because they will instead ban and ridicule others at their whimsical, regardless of fairness to the ones they banned.

There are other (International) forums which are not like that and their members are more polite, they write gentlemanly and need not resort to personal attacks with vulgarities even though there are inevitable differences in views and opinions.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I won't regret a tiny bit even if you will close down this forum for good. There are so many crazy members here who give no respect to other forumers. They will just attack them with vulgarities and expletives against those who don't agree with their views. It is getting sick to read such postings. No sense of etiquette at all.

Also, to make it worse, the moderators aren't doing a good job either, because they will instead ban and ridicule others at their whimsical, regardless of fairness to the ones they banned.

There are other (International) forums which are not like that and their members are more polite, they write gentlemanly and need not resort to personal attacks with vulgarities even though there are inevitable differences in views and opinions.

touche! coming from the likes of you who is rude and vulgar what a joke that you can comment about others being rude or using personal attacks. :rolleyes:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

touche! coming from the likes of you who is rude and vulgar what a joke that you can comment about others being rude or using personal attacks. :rolleyes:
Are you blind or retard? I have said many times before and you can also follow my posts: I don't spew vulgarities against other forumers unless being first provoked with the same.

Why should I be nice to them when they were the first to provoke me with vulgarities and expletives? Only a coward will take such things wholesale without any retaliation. I don't owe any body a living. I'd even dare to say as such to my S1 officer when I was doing my NS.

If you are not a coward, come and meet me so that I can immobilize you with my 4 stun guns. See if you dare to take this challenge? In fact, nowadays it's so easy to hire killers and it's only required to spray toxic (eg: extracts from the liver of the puffer fish) in order to put anyone down for good within 5 minutes. You only live once and must therefore make it worthwhile. I have nothing much to lose even if it's a 1-for-1 exchange, and especially with you, I won't give you face. Just don't ever let me have the chance to see you on the roads, or you'll be very sorry.

To hell with this forum. I've said before if I were to be permanently banned, I'll never return with another nick. So be it.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I too actually thought her earlier posts was informative especially about Malaysia thus this attempt to salvage things. Looks like I wasted my time and she is going to spend every waking hour taking the bait and defending herself.

Good luck.

Is it? It is obvious to anyone with average intelligence that you are calling for a ban of me FOREVER in your first post. Which I don't give a damn actually.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

If your definition of spamming is posting different news of the same country - truthful news albeit nothing intelligent or not intelligent about it - then those bullies are definitely spamming me non stop even until now when I am just keeping to one thread. Posting one country news is spamming but insulting people in different ways on the same target is not spamming? You have never banned these bullies. Why the double standard?

What is not disputed is that everyone has a say no matter what their take is. So lets not waste time on this issue.

Spamming is the issue. Most people assume that spamming means exact words and phrases repeated ad nauseam. Going over the same things in different ways is no different.

There are of course some who have done it with lots of humour and I recall the chap with NS to be blamed for everything as particularly entertaining. Others despite their obsession however do not have the intelligence to craft their message and end up becoming broken records. Thats when the mod becomes helpful to all.

Will cover second part in another post.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

If your definition of spamming is posting different news of the same country - truthful news albeit nothing intelligent or not intelligent about it - then those bullies are definitely spamming me non stop even until now when I am just keeping to one thread. Posting one country news is spamming but insulting people in different ways on the same target is not spamming? You have never banned these bullies. Why the double standard?
This forum has always been biased and partial since its first day of formation. That's why I will welcome with both hands and legs if Sam will close it for good, especially if it's not making much for him, unlike the sister forum. I know he'll always boasts (and probably it's also the truth) that he never need to depend on its income, but why not dispense the resources to improving his other alternatives instead?

Last edited:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

This forum has always been biased and partial since its first day of formation. That's why I will welcome with both hands and legs if Sam will close it for good.

If its true, stay away frm here unless ur being Paid to be a barking dog for PAP.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

If its true, stay away frm here unless ur being Paid to be a barking dog for PAP.
It's my prerogative. Who are you to tell me what I can and cannot do? Get your bloody facts right before falsifying accusations like "Paid barking dog". But on the other hand, I just love it to see the PAP punishing and milking ungrateful Sinkies like you every day. I can only wish to see more Sinkies out of jobs. You had better to tune in to the Budget now to learn how much your water tariffs, conservancy fees, COEs, etc, will be increased soon. So happy to hear all these increases affecting the average Sinkies.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

This forum has always been biased and partial since its first day of formation. That's why I will welcome with both hands and legs if Sam will close it for good, especially if it's not making much for him, unlike the sister forum. I know he'll always boasts (and probably it's also the truth) that he never need to depend on its income, but why not dispense the resources to improving his other alternatives instead?

I have never been accused of being biased. I've always been accused of being the exact opposite.... tolerating far too much.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

...learn how much your water tariffs, conservancy fees, COEs, etc, will be increased soon.

Any idea if GST would be increased? I'd like to be the very first to shout: "Altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!!"

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have never been accused of being biased. I've always been accused of being the exact opposite.... tolerating far too much.
I only acknowledge your most notable contribution in this fourm is being a renown English teacher. This I will admit wholeheartedly.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes I do agree with you no loss to just close this biased forum for good. It's a sick forum that welcome bullies and banned victims of bullying. Exactly like my ex company. The only way to be recognised as contributors or not targeted for bullying here is to blend in to be a bully, suck up to the bully, or have views that are in line with the bullies. Exactly like my ex company too. For example can complain umno can complain najib but cannot complain the protected mudlanders so called victims of racial policies but actually the most arrogant and biggest bullies that I met in my life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's my prerogative. Who are you to tell me what I can and cannot do? Get your bloody facts right before falsifying accusations like "Paid barking dog". But on the other hand, I just love it to see the PAP punishing and milking ungrateful Sinkies like you every day. I can only wish to see more Sinkies out of jobs. You had better to tune in to the Budget now to learn how much your water tariffs, conservancy fees, COEs, etc, will be increased soon. So happy to hear all these increases affecting the average Sinkies.

Yes I have wise up to this truth too that sinkies and their descendants deserved it. The shameless ones here complain PAP all the time but when it comes to the crunch it is you die your business, thieves or thief supporters of stolen pics, and are bullies who silenced any opposing voice and insult people with false accusations. Even the sinkie accountant I fought hard to hire had no qualms to side with a foreigner and even gave me a push - all for me telling her she is playing Facebook and yet complaining cannot finish her work. And of course she fudged her resume to cover previous sabotage of ex company/client. Sinkies are hopeless ingrates. Sinkies are either you die your business type or join foreigner to insult you type or hypocrite who promised to help and then disappeared for a year type. All based on true experience in Living in JB and this forum.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Exactly my thoughts too. Why shame people who spewed vulgarities in return but not shame the bullies who started the vulgarities and insults? Got right to insult but no right to return insult? Must walk away? If it's a free world with guns allowed, I bet these COWARD bullies will not dare to open their filthy mouth to insult others. And you notice bullies never take up challenge? Don't say stun gun challenge. My challenge for them to post NRIC here and I go do and post my virginity test here. Fair and square but these COWARD only got filthy mouths to insult others hiding behind protection from boss and internet anonymity.

Are you blind or retard? I have said many times before and you can also follow my posts: I don't spew vulgarities against other forumers unless being first provoked with the same.

Why should I be nice to them when they were the first to provoke me with vulgarities and expletives? Only a coward will take such things wholesale without any retaliation. I don't owe any body a living. I'd even dare to say as such to my S1 officer when I was doing my NS.

If you are not a coward, come and meet me so that I can immobilize you with my 4 stun guns. See if you dare to take this challenge? In fact, nowadays it's so easy to hire killers and it's only required to spray toxic (eg: extracts from the liver of the puffer fish) in order to put anyone down for good within 5 minutes. You only live once and must therefore make it worthwhile. I have nothing much to lose even if it's a 1-for-1 exchange, and especially with you, I won't give you face. Just don't ever let me have the chance to see you on the roads, or you'll be very sorry.

To hell with this forum. I've said before if I were to be permanently banned, I'll never return with another nick. So be it.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes I have wise up to this truth too that sinkies and their descendants deserved it. The shameless ones here complain PAP all the time but when it comes to the crunch it is you die your business, thieves or thief supporters of stolen pics, and are bullies who silenced any opposing voice and insult people with false accusations. Even the sinkie accountant I fought hard to hire had no qualms to side with a foreigner and even gave me a push - all for me telling her she is playing Facebook and yet complaining cannot finish her work. And of course she fudged her resume to cover previous sabotage of ex company/client. Sinkies are hopeless ingrates. Sinkies are either you die your business type or join foreigner to insult you type or hypocrite who promised to help and then disappeared for a year type. All based on true experience in Living in JB and this forum.
LOL, I have long given up on Sinkies. Sinkies will pawn Sinkies. No hope one lah. I tell you if today I see a Sinkie injured on the road, don't expect me to offer any help. Call me selfish, but that's exactly the attitude of the present day Sinkies, for the general population. Why should I be the 1 to be caring? In return, I also don't expect any help from others when needed. I'll only depend on myself and that's why it's utmost important that I have more than adequate financial resources.

Previously, I used to find those Taiwanese drama serials so faked and with poor scripts, but now, I'm beginning to realize that they are actually the hard truths in today's society. Big fish eat small fish, regardless of whether they are related or not. So, no mercy must be shown nor given.