• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Keling Kia Wears Red Shirt To Fuck Yellow Shirt Bersih! Suck Najib's Cock!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably one of the many stateless indians. Born in the estate and parents did not bother to register their birth. Now desperate for citizenship.got tens of thousands of them.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... One Red Shirt supporter with his views on why next year's election should be the platform for change and not the #Bersih5 street protest ...
datz y there got no protests in sinkielan ... sinkies r much smarter ... sinkies settle thru erections ...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
datz y there got no protests in sinkielan ... sinkies r much smarter ... sinkies settle thru erections ...

I am puzzled as to why you equate more strikes to democracy, freedom of speech, effectiveness of good governance.

There are lots of strikes and protests in Europe and all over Asia. If strikes were that effective, then the disgruntled peasants and serfs would not have to strike after the first few times. But the fact is that working and living conditions all over Europe and Asia remain bad despite annual strikes, especially on May Day or some important anniversary date.

In Singapore, there's no need for strikes because the government works with the union to help sinkie serfs earn good money and provide a happy living environment.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
aHR0cDovL21rLWNkbi5ta2luaS5uZXQvMTA1OC9kZjIxMmI4ZGE2NDU5NTQ2NTJjNDFmMGM2YzFmOTI1My5qcGc=---960x720.jpg

Twist and turn Keling Kias see nothing wrong with taking photos with Berseh Yellow shirts........

Peace bro....

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am puzzled as to why you equate more strikes to democracy, freedom of speech, effectiveness of good governance ...
me even mor puzzled as 2 how u can c terms like strikes, democracy, freedom of speech, effectiveness of good governance in wat me wrote wen none of dose words can b found there ... u badly nid 2 go 2 c n optician ...

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
IGP should placed Madhatir under arrest for instigating the public to demonstrate against the government.This old man really have grudges against the current PM.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
IGP should placed Madhatir under arrest for instigating the public to demonstrate against the government.This old man really have grudges against the current PM.

Dr M did not organise the rally marina chin abdullah and ambivesagam ir something did. Two middle aged ladies.they and together with red shirt organiser, jamal were nabbed one day before the rally on terrorism charges.
I dunno why najib and the cops did this when the court already on numerous occaSion said street protest are legal.including an injunction to stop bersih rally by shops keepers were thrown out by court just a few days before.