• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie bitcy buay song that her banglas were used instead of NSF

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cheebye can fuck herself with a broomstick.

S'POREAN LADY SLAMS RSAF FOR USING FOREIGN WORKERS DURING MILITARY EXERCISE OPERATION TORRENT
Submitted by farhan on Fri, 18/11/2016 - 10:38am

bangla_construction_worker_saf_operation_torrent_0.jpg

A Singaporean lady Ms Tan Yulin wrote in to the Straits Time newspaper to complain about the supposed unprofessionalism of the SAF and to vent her disappointment at seeing foreign workers helping the SAF with Exercise Torrent. She lamented that getting foreign workers to "participate" in the exercise defeats the purpose of mobilising our own Singaporean men and to hone their combat readiness.

This was what she wrote into ST:

Advertisement
"I was disappointed to see construction workers removing a bus stop to turn Lim Chu Kang Road into a runway for the Republic of Singapore Air Force's Exercise Torrent Getting construction workers to do the work defeats the purpose of the military exercise.

Besides testing the operational abilities of the air force to launch aircraft in a short period of time, it is also important to test the capabilities of our soldiers to convert a road into a runway.

It would have made the exercise more authentic if combat engineers had been activated to remove the bus stops, guard rails and lamp posts, without the help of construction workers.

Doing so would also have served as a test of the different forces working together in times of threat. Besides building teamwork and understanding among the different forces, such exercises should be a test of the operational readiness of our multi-disciplinary armed forces. I hope this can be taken into consideration for future airforce exercises."

Tan Yulin
ST Forum Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/a...rs-during-military-exercise-operation-torrent
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

toothpick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, if maid can carry NS man's haversack then why complain about Banglas carrying and removing signposts. Anyone got the maid picture otherwise some may use the NPNT on me.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very likely that Ms Tan Yulin don't have a son or grandson.

If yes, let's pray that her son or grandson will be doing what she preaches.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good idea. Can outsource banglas to fight war on our behalf. No more NS. Save two years to focus on our careers and earn decent living.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one is stopping her from volunteering her services.

I for one would like to see more females in the army & air force. I believe in womens rights & I think they should serve NS.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Doing so would also have served as a test of the different forces working together in times of threat ...

Tan Yulin
ST Forum Contributor ...
ah lin ...

in times of threat, who wil go remov bus strop? ... all run road oredi la ...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
That is why I say there should be NS for all women. Only then will this cow and other zikapore women realized what we men already know. Its all a wayang.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What kind of woman enters your house determines your destiny .........

[video=youtube;ZwWepjNBCm4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwWepjNBCm4[/video]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In times of war, when all these cheap Bangla workers fuck off from the country and no labourers can be found, is it ok for MINDEF to come and shanghai all these bitches into the SAF to move these bus stops?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
(m&ds are drug addict who rape own daughter)
Chinese don't do this in order to get higher price when selling daughter to pimps.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I say there should be NS for all women. Only then will this cow and other zikapore women realized what we men already know. Its all a wayang.

Scaremongering. But it did made men more disciplined, muscular and better stamina and technically well verse in combat.
So how come ang moh gets to screw all the girls?