• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Victoria Secret open store in Zikapore for flat chested Sinkie charbors, HAhahahhaha

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Ladies, if you don't have at least a C cup, don't waste your money here.

[h=1]Victoria's Secret Singapore flagship outlet opens at Mandarin Gallery[/h]

08bc9de4d2711e6994792058174701b2

Victoria's Secret angel Candice Swanep

Popular American lingerie brand Victoria’s Secret opened its Singapore flagship outlet on Friday (18 Nov) at the Mandarin Gallery, offering its full range of products.
Despite already having nine outlets across Singapore, which stock only beauty products and a limited range of panties, the flagship outlet will offer full lingerie collections, such as “Body by Victoria”, “Very Sexy”, “Dream Angels”, “Bombshell”, as well as its athletic line, “Victoria Sport”.
Buyers can also look out for the brand’s signature scents, body care collections, as well as its loungewear line, PINK.
Valiram, the brand distributor behind Victoria’s Secrets in Singapore, also distributes other designer brands such as Kate Spade and Michael Kors in Asia.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Victoria Secret open store in Zikapore for flat chested Sinkie charbors, HAhahahh

they will make a killing on flat chested bra's by selling prepubescent bra's as adult ones. no cups, less material, lower cost, higher margins.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Victoria Secret open store in Zikapore for flat chested Sinkie charbors, HAhahahh

AAAA cups Sinkie bitches don't need bras, these fucking bitches have no tits.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Vic Secret and La Senza are not the most desired lingerie brands among Sg chicks now.

La Perla is the new craze.
http://www.laperla.com/uk/lingerie/body-suits.html

La Perla makes them wanna go to bed (with you).

I would not like a flat chested woman to bed with. It's always the rounder the better. Of course, if youlike a big one. The woman will ask you to look for a cow to bed with. It's ridiculous, but that's the make up of women.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Vic Secret and La Senza are not the most desired lingerie brands among Sg chicks now.

La Perla is the new craze.
http://www.laperla.com/uk/lingerie/body-suits.html

La Perla makes them wanna go to bed (with you).

The price and range of La Perla is so damn inferior.

The price and range of available online portal like TAOBAO will make you think twice to buy from VS or La Perla.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

The price and range of La Perla is so damn inferior.

The price and range of available online portal like TAOBAO will make you think twice to buy from VS or La Perla.

No sir, it's like China tits and Italians tits can look the same or find the same sizes. But your lover feels wetter wearing La Perla than Taobao when u bed her.
No doubt about it

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would not like a flat chested woman to bed with. It's always the rounder the better. Of course, if youlike a big one. The woman will ask you to look for a cow to bed with. It's ridiculous, but that's the make up of women.

big or small is secondary. Only a woman who knows your heart, can truly milk you dry.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

When u fuck Vic Secret, it's like you kanna raped.
When you fuck La Perla, it's like deflowering a fine piece of art.

Both are all good.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When u fuck Vic Secret, it's like you kanna raped.
When you fuck La Perla, it's like deflowering a fine piece of art.

Both are all good.

the problem with vs bra's are that they cum with wires. had to resort to using a wire cutter to remove a pair from a busty chiobu.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ladies, if you don't have at least a C cup, don't waste your money here.

[h=1]Victoria's Secret Singapore flagship outlet opens at Mandarin Gallery[/h]

08bc9de4d2711e6994792058174701b2

Victoria's Secret angel Candice Swanep

Popular American lingerie brand Victoria’s Secret opened its Singapore flagship outlet on Friday (18 Nov) at the Mandarin Gallery, offering its full range of products.
Despite already having nine outlets across Singapore, which stock only beauty products and a limited range of panties, the flagship outlet will offer full lingerie collections, such as “Body by Victoria”, “Very Sexy”, “Dream Angels”, “Bombshell”, as well as its athletic line, “Victoria Sport”.
Buyers can also look out for the brand’s signature scents, body care collections, as well as its loungewear line, PINK.
Valiram, the brand distributor behind Victoria’s Secrets in Singapore, also distributes other designer brands such as Kate Spade and Michael Kors in Asia.

I know your sister and mother have no boobs lah

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Their are still huge. I like even smaller.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

big or small is secondary. Only a woman who knows your heart, can truly milk you dry.

I like women who not only know the Art of riding like a cow girl.

But i also like women who love to be licked down under. I appreciate this kind of woman more. They truly knows how to enjoy sex. They know how to moan right.

For women i think if they are bold and confident enough, they look good in any Lingerie or sexy lingerie. I ever fuck a women who just lied on bed like a log. The kick is simply not there. I like women who are confident and sexy. They will come over, take the initiative to put up the lingerie nicely. Come to you in horny and confident mood.

That's the kind of women Every man should aspire to BED. You should bed such women at least once in a life time.

As for SIngkie women, no chance they can be so confident and seductive.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

As for SIngkie women, no chance they can be so confident and seductive.

no sir, sg women are renowned to behave very differently when AMDK bed them vs their asian counterparts.

i know because I am Asia DK :wink:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

End of day still have to strip, buy so expensive for what.:biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

99% of the Victoria Secret Angels are A cup and below. What's the complaint.