• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Beautiful Face

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the past, I have read and seen various discussions and photos of ladies who were considered beautiful.

The following link, shows a beautiful German Singer, Helene Fischer singing Ave Maria.
A very beautiful face, with big sparkling eyes, sharp pointy nose, and symmetrical cheeks.

http://www.superstarmagazine.com/watch-stunning-singer-helene-fischer-does-ave-maria-justice/

This beautiful German singer Helene Fischer does a performance of “Ave Maria” that will leave Christian music lovers in awe. Even though she is singing in her native language of German, the power of her voice and gracefully sustained notes combine to give a beautiful performance that is recognizable in any language. It’s true: music is a language spoken by all – it’s uniting in its gorgeous skill and impassioned feeling. For the curious, there are lyrics printed on the YouTube video below so you can sing along with Fischer. Enjoy a quiet, soothing song break with this German treasure today!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helene_Fischer

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The fairest maiden of all

Malaysia-Supreme-Head-State-Visits-Singapore-JgAtHos3_jxl.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If only Hitler had his way, young fraulein Fischer would be the common angmor bu we serve tea to everyday

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past, I have read and seen various discussions and photos of ladies who were considered beautiful.

The following link, shows a beautiful German Singer, Helene Fischer singing Ave Maria.
A very beautiful face, with big sparkling eyes, sharp pointy nose, and symmetrical cheeks.

http://www.superstarmagazine.com/watch-stunning-singer-helene-fischer-does-ave-maria-justice/

This beautiful German singer Helene Fischer does a performance of “Ave Maria” that will leave Christian music lovers in awe. Even though she is singing in her native language of German, the power of her voice and gracefully sustained notes combine to give a beautiful performance that is recognizable in any language. It’s true: music is a language spoken by all – it’s uniting in its gorgeous skill and impassioned feeling. For the curious, there are lyrics printed on the YouTube video below so you can sing along with Fischer. Enjoy a quiet, soothing song break with this German treasure today!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helene_Fischer

we have our sun, the heavenly queen so popular in china - you means her looks and voice are not as good?

:smile:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
as usual topic is about beautiful women and you have bozos coming here talking about ugly women.

I'm betting that those bozos are losers who cannot find good looking partners.

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is some humour in juxtapositioning beautiful women and terribly ugly ones who are popular.

only bozos cannot understand.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
there is some humour in juztapositioning beautiful women and terribly ugly ones who are popular.

only bozos cannot understand.

Juztapositioning? Just a positioning? LOL!

You meant juxtaposition? Is there such a word as juxtapositioning (verb form)?

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
i never mind...i am not a grammar nazi...

oh...tough guys with tough words who shrivel when the exact same words are used on them...

not even a moderator or threadstarter :confused:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speaking and writing good English is never out of style.

I believe in trying to speak and write standard English, using a and the at the appropriate time.
At the gym, there are signs which indicate "Put towels in basket" whereas I believe that it should read "Put your towels in the baskets".

At dinner, I was telling my children about various individuals who claimed it was a "typo", as in one of friend's children using [your] instead of you are.
Then there are individuals who appear unable to differentiate there from their, principle from principal.