• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Trump Porlampa Ah Tiong - Grand Daughter speak Mandarin!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know what she was trying to say, but it only goes to show how China is going to take over the world economically. Remember in the 80s when everyone trying to learn Japanese because Japan economy was booming like crazy?

So the question here is, will China economic success going to last or will it follow the Japanese way of a bubble and once burst, it can't recover.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know what she was trying to say, but it only goes to show how China is going to take over the world economically. Remember in the 80s when everyone trying to learn Japanese because Japan economy was booming like crazy?

So the question here is, will China economic success going to last or will it follow the Japanese way of a bubble and once burst, it can't recover.

The key question will Sinkieland still be around?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The key question will Sinkieland still be around?

Even LKY said it years ago that he also don't know how long can Singapore remain independent and might one day need to rejoin Malaysia. That was why he fought so hard to join Malaysia but was kicked out.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even trump knows the importance of mandarin meanwhile Chinese dogs still hate on their own culture + race and kiss the asses of other races.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 5-year-old is the eldest daughter of Trump’s daughter Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner, who have three children together.

In the video, Arabella is reciting the Chinese poet Li Shen’s famous poem “Sympathy for the Peasants,” from the Three Hundred Tang Poems anthology, which is part of the Chinese elementary curriculum.
The poem describes the hardship and toil farmers go through in order to put each and every grain of rice on people’s plates.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kassycho/people-in-china-are-losing-it-over-a-video-of-donald-trumps?utm_term=.gx9l2EjJ2K#.mlW9g6RQgr

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;ml0BDCKc_KI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml0BDCKc_KI[/video]

Here is the personal view from a fellow MGTOW regarding this.

Donald Trump's grand-daughter Arabella speaks Chinese. Ivanka captured Arabella reciting various Chinese nursery rhymes, and the clips have gone viral in China. For Chinese people, it's always awesome when someone tries to learn the culture, but when it's a cute little kid, then everyone gushes. If I were Donald, I would take this opportunity and use it to build my brand image in China. I hope President Trump brings his grand-daughter to China on all future trips and creates official accounts for himself and her on Chinese social media. This will be his first step to engage in what I call "soft diplomacy" or "public diplomacy" or International-PR :wink:

Hillary do not have any grand children who speak Mandarin...what a shame!!!

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump is doing smart steps to gain acceptance to China,

while... Your PAP fucktards pissed China off.. That is just total sinkie brilliant!!!!!