• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Total Global EXTINCTION finally Admitted by Scientific Authority

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
But he is still covering up the much more closer factor of Global Resources n Environmental, talk only about nuke an virus, and postpone the panic by 1000 yrs.

Global Resources and Environmental Crisis already began for dozen years now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ng-Physicist-warns-escape-fragile-planet.html

Humans will NOT survive another 1,000 years on Earth, says Stephen Hawking:
Physicist warns we must 'escape beyond our fragile planet'

By Shivali Best For Mailonline
10:16 GMT 15 Nov 2016, updated 10:29 GMT 15 Nov 2016
+5
Facebook
Twitter
SMS
WhatsApp
comments
Professor Hawking was giving a talk at the Oxford University Union
He urged the audience to take an interest in space travel
He said: 'we must also continue to go into space for the future of humanity'
Humans will not survive another 1,000 years on 'fragile' Earth, according to Professor Stephen Hawking.

The renowned theoretical physicist believes that life on Earth is at an ever-increasing risk of being wiped out by a disaster, such as a sudden nuclear war, a genetically engineered virus, or the rising threat of artificial intelligence.

He urged people to take more interest in space travel, and said that we must continue to go into space for the future of humanity.

Scroll down for video

Humans will not survive another 1,000 years on 'fragile' Earth, according to Professor Stephen Hawking. The renowned theoretical physicist believes that life on Earth is at an ever-increasing risk of being wiped out by a disaster, such as the increasing threat of artificial intelligence +5
Humans will not survive another 1,000 years on 'fragile' Earth, according to Professor Stephen Hawking. The renowned theoretical physicist believes that life on Earth is at an ever-increasing risk of being wiped out by a disaster, such as the increasing threat of artificial intelligence
STEPHEN HAWKING'S VIEWS ON SPACE TRAVEL

In a new book, 'How to Make a Spaceship', the physicist has warned our planet is becoming a dangerous place because of the threat of war or disease.

The book, written by journalist Julian Guthrie, contains an afterword by the physicist.

In an extract published in The Guardian, Professor Hawking describes his views on the future of space travel.

'I believe that life on Earth is at an ever-increasing risk of being wiped out by a disaster, such as a sudden nuclear war, a genetically engineered virus, or other dangers,' he said.

'I think the human race has no future if it doesn't go to space.'

Professor Hawking received a standing ovation after he urged a packed audience of scholars at Oxford University Union to take an interest in space travel.

At the talk, Professor Hawking gave a one-hour whirlwind history of man's understanding of the origin of the universe from primordial creation myths to the most cutting edge predictions made by 'M-theory'.

He said: 'Perhaps one day we will be able to use gravitational waves to look back into the heart of the Big Bang.

'Most recent advances in cosmology have been achieved from space where there are uninterrupted views of our Universe but we must also continue to go into space for the future of humanity.

'I don't think we will survive another 1,000 years without escaping our fragile planet.'

Hawking, who has said he wanted to go into space on Virgin boss Richard Branson's Ride Virgin Atlantic spaceship, continued: 'I therefore want to encourage public interest in space, and I have been getting my training in early.'

Professor Hawking added: 'It has been a glorious time to be alive and doing research in theoretical physics.

'Our picture of the universe has changed a great deal in the last 50 years and I am happy if I have made a small contribution.

'The fact that we humans who are ourselves mere collections of fundamental particles of nature have been able to come so close to understanding the laws that are governing us and our universe is a great achievement.'

Professor Hawking said: 'I don't think we will survive another 1,000 years without escaping our fragile planet' +5
Professor Hawking said: 'I don't think we will survive another 1,000 years without escaping our fragile planet'

Professor Hawking has previously described his views on the future of space travel, in the afterword of the book, 'How to Make a Spaceship.'

He said: 'I believe that life on Earth is at an ever-increasing risk of being wiped out by a disaster, such as a sudden nuclear war, a genetically engineered virus, or other dangers,' he said.

'I think the human race has no future if it doesn't go to space.'

Making a poignant plea to his young audience of students from the University of Oxford, where he himself did his undergraduate degree, he said: 'Remember to look up to the stars and not down at your feet.

'Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist.

'Be curious and however life may seem there's always something you can do and succeed at - it matters that you don't just give up.'

He explained in his talk, titled 'The Origin of the Universe', how he was currently working to prove how the origin of the universe did obey the laws of physics as was understood what modern physicists called M-theory.

Professor Hawking explained in his talk, titled 'The Origin of the Universe', how he was currently working to prove how the origin of the universe did obey the laws of physics as was understood what modern physicists called M-theory (stock image) +5
Professor Hawking explained in his talk, titled 'The Origin of the Universe', how he was currently working to prove how the origin of the universe did obey the laws of physics as was understood what modern physicists called M-theory (stock image)
The conglomerate of theories incorporated Einstein's General Relativity which combined space and time to allowed him to predict the existence of a black hole - an area of space where gravity is so strong not even light can escape it - and Quantum Theory, which predicted the physics of subatomic particles that were being tested in the Large Hadron Collider in Geneva.

'It is the only unified theories that has all the properties that we think the final theory ought to have,' said the professor.

Hawking said he and fellow scientist James Hartle believed that the Big Bang and start of time could be thought of as the South Pole on the globe, where latitudinal lines were akin to an expanding universe, but with every point, including the South Pole, obeying the same laws of nature.

He told of how earlier civilisations had believed the Earth was flat and said: 'If our proposal is correct, it would get rid of time having a beginning, in a similar way that we get rid of the problem of the edge of the Earth (in a flat planet).'

Last edited:

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is still hiding the True Crisis source, but suggested the same escape that he hope for.

I must point out that the True Extinction Cause is Global Resources EXHAUSTION, not nuke war nor virus.

If man was going to extinct by nuke war, escaping to ANYWHERE does NOT HELP, not at all, because the SAME NUKE WAR will Follow man to Mars or ANY PLANET. When we nuke on earth we will nuke on Any Planet, no need to flee, fleeing is no avoidance from wars.

Virus also will Follow man to Any Planet, SARS ZIKA HIV DENGUE…… any virus will also travel w man spread to each and every planet's human colony, and men still need to war each other in each and every human colony or planet, the same as Earth. Weather via SQ flights or NASA flights no diff at all.

Hawking's knows this. But he is pretending.

He does not want to point out exactly where the True Extinction Risk is coming from, he s obviously trying to Delay the great panic.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Altogether now!!! Huat ah!!!

Thank goodness I will be dead by then.

Nope he is not telling the Urgency True fully.

FRAGILE PLANET is True, but FRAGILE s too mild and remote to describe the situation, Resources EXHAUSTION plus Environmental Destruction, ALREADY HAPPENED.

50 Yrs will be in very threatening conditions. By 1000 years man turned into Fossils already. If burried deep inside earth where high pressure and heat exist and without oxygen, we will transform into crude oil like dinosaur era lives.

What do you want to become?

Esso? Shell? SPC? Petrolnas?

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the rate we're going, we'll all perish anyway. Let's see how much money a dead civilisation can make. Teehee...

We will use up all resources within a very short time, at the rate we are going. Good environmental quality itself is just another form of Global Resources.

Human corpses can become crude oil:

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme...rocess-can-pressure-cook-algae-into-crude-oil

From eons to hours: new process can pressure-cook algae into crude oil
By Graham Templeton on December 19, 2013 at 9:39 am 33 Comments
shares
Facebook
Twitter
Google Plus
Reddit
Hacker News
Algae head
A new discovery could let scientists artificially create crude oil in under an hour, accelerating a natural process that normally takes at least a few million years to complete. In nature, crude oil is the product of hundreds of species of algae and bacteria that grew, died, and slowly settled to form deposits of decaying organic matter. This matter builds up and compresses itself, the slow pressure and ever-rising heat slowly baking microorganisms and tiny animals like plankton into a waxy substance called kerogen, then subsequently into the thick, smelly soup of crude oil. Not unlike cooking an onion down to a thick, sweet sludge, natural processes can eventually break down small organisms to a suspension of their least ordered but most energy-dense molecules. Coming to global prominence only in the most immediate portion of oil’s history, we humans slurp up natural crude and process it into (among other things) asphalt, plastics, and gasoline.

The Earth of course got a pretty sizable head start on humanity, bubbling up several big batches of flammable life stew, but even with enormous reservoirs of oil ripe for exploitation, the human race has encountered problems. Projections are finally beginning to include concrete estimates for the emptying of the world’s known sources of oil, and the extraction process itself can be troublesome and polluting. Even leaving aside the problems with burning fossil fuels in the atmosphere (carbon capture is a growing priority for industry), using naturally occurring crude oil introduces problems all its own. So, it makes sense to try to mirror that process at higher rates of speed.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
We all know that life will cease to exist on earth at some point. We don't need a genius to tell us the obvious.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all know that life will cease to exist on earth at some point. We don't need a genius to tell us the obvious.

This silly Civilization is always presuming it's own eternal existence. Full of misguided values and False calculations. At the very least it's fat hope dreaming distance from it's own Extinction is way too long too inaccurate. It Refused to Admit it's very own SELF-DESTRUCTION behavior, and WRONGLY CONCEIVED VALUES.

The Extinction is A DIRECT RESULT of such mistake, and MUST BE IMMEDIATELY CORRRECTED. Those idiots promoting rubbish values misguiding man to commit massive Total Extinction Suicide must be immediately punished by deaths. No mercy.

Last edited:

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man can NEVER RUN AWAY FROM WARS, especially by fleeing planet earth, when man Fled From Earth to Space, it is similar to what Hollywood called Star Wars!

Pentagon Star Wars:

Last edited:

yangtzejiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
does this mean we will find a shit load of crude oil on mars? will mars 98 ron make my car go faster than regular earth 98 ron?

We will use up all resources within a very short time, at the rate we are going. Good environmental quality itself is just another form of Global Resources.

Human corpses can become crude oil:

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme...rocess-can-pressure-cook-algae-into-crude-oil

From eons to hours: new process can pressure-cook algae into crude oil
By Graham Templeton on December 19, 2013 at 9:39 am 33 Comments
shares
Facebook
Twitter
Google Plus
Reddit
Hacker News
Algae head
A new discovery could let scientists artificially create crude oil in under an hour, accelerating a natural process that normally takes at least a few million years to complete. In nature, crude oil is the product of hundreds of species of algae and bacteria that grew, died, and slowly settled to form deposits of decaying organic matter. This matter builds up and compresses itself, the slow pressure and ever-rising heat slowly baking microorganisms and tiny animals like plankton into a waxy substance called kerogen, then subsequently into the thick, smelly soup of crude oil. Not unlike cooking an onion down to a thick, sweet sludge, natural processes can eventually break down small organisms to a suspension of their least ordered but most energy-dense molecules. Coming to global prominence only in the most immediate portion of oil’s history, we humans slurp up natural crude and process it into (among other things) asphalt, plastics, and gasoline.

The Earth of course got a pretty sizable head start on humanity, bubbling up several big batches of flammable life stew, but even with enormous reservoirs of oil ripe for exploitation, the human race has encountered problems. Projections are finally beginning to include concrete estimates for the emptying of the world’s known sources of oil, and the extraction process itself can be troublesome and polluting. Even leaving aside the problems with burning fossil fuels in the atmosphere (carbon capture is a growing priority for industry), using naturally occurring crude oil introduces problems all its own. So, it makes sense to try to mirror that process at higher rates of speed.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Earth is for our species to learn, and grow. From learning how to use its resources wisely, there is less chance of us fucking up new worlds we inhabit. We are learning to be less dependant on depletable resources (like oil) and learning to rely more on renewable sources like solar, wind, geothermal, wave, etc. which we may find on other worlds. We will soon learn to consume other sources for nutrients that we can breed in enclosed spaces (like insects, algae, fungi) and become less dependant on traditional sources like rice, wheat, dairy. Our species will face many catastrophes, from which we learn. We are determined not to perish. Whether or not we deplete our current world of her resources, the sun will eventually go into a Supernova, and we should have developed the means to evacuate the Earth by then. The universe is vast, and we should be able to survive out there. It will be a badder jungle out there. Have fun!

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
There have been lots of predictions in the past about Peesai's survival chances. Despite ZERO raw materials, little land, Peesai has proved the critics wrong. I am not saying they are right, it is still early. I myself don't see myself here for long. But while I'm here, I just make the best of my situation, do the best I can, and live. Lots of friends and relatives in Singapore. Predictable and orderly society are one of the good things about (let's not talk about negatives, too many, don't want to get depressed). Overall, life here isn't too bad. In fact, many people the rest of the world wished they could live here (those who are already here, have to face the crap though). To directly answer your question, I am not sure if I want Singapore to perish. There are many people I love here, who care for me, and I do not wish to see bad things happen to them, so I'd say that extinction for Singapore isn't what I look forward to. I hope she survives.

Cheers!

How about total sinkieland extinction? That would be great.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
His msg : flee earth or Extinct ! !

http://tech.sina.com.cn/d/v/2016-11-17/doc-ifxxwrwh4515927.shtml

//d5.sina.com.cn/pfpghc2/201611/17/d7edfa74d4ab443d8120123f979c1530.jpg
新浪首页
新闻
体育
财经
娱乐
科技
博客
图片
专栏
更多
移动客户端
注册
登录
新浪科技
霍金:人类如果不逃离地球 最多只有一千年可活
2016年11月17日 08:58 新浪科技 微博
史蒂芬·霍金教授近日表示,生活在“脆弱”地球上的人类很可能熬不过下一个千年。这位世界知名的理论物理学家认为,地球上的生命正面临着前所未有的灾难威胁。  史蒂芬·霍金教授近日表示,生活在“脆弱”地球上的人类很可能熬不过下一个千年。这位世界知名的理论物理学家认为,地球上的生命正面临着前所未有的灾难威胁。
“我认为地球生命正面临着不断增加的被一场灾难摧毁的风险,例如突如其来的核战争、某种基因改造的病毒,或者其他危险,”霍金说,“我认为,如果无法前往太空的话,人类就没有未来。”  “我认为地球生命正面临着不断增加的被一场灾难摧毁的风险,例如突如其来的核战争、某种基因改造的病毒,或者其他危险,”霍金说,“我认为,如果无法前往太空的话,人类就没有未来。”
在这场名为“宇宙起源”(The Origin of the Universe)的演讲中,霍金解释了自己目前正在进行的工作,即证明宇宙的起源确实遵循现代物理学家所谓“M理论”中描述的物理定律。  在这场名为“宇宙起源”(The Origin of the Universe)的演讲中,霍金解释了自己目前正在进行的工作,即证明宇宙的起源确实遵循现代物理学家所谓“M理论”中描述的物理定律。
  新浪科技讯 北京时间11月17日消息,据国外媒体报道,史蒂芬·霍金教授近日表示,生活在“脆弱”地球上的人类很可能熬不过下一个千年。这位世界知名的理论物理学家认为,地球上的生命正面临着前所未有的灾难威胁,突如其来的核战争、基因改造的病毒,抑或是走偏的人工智能,都可能使世界遭受灭顶之灾。

霍金号召人们对太空旅行投入更多热情,他还表示,为了人类的未来,我们必须向更深的太空进发。霍金是在牛津大学的一次讲话中发表了这些观点,得到了在座众多学者的起立鼓掌。在一个小时的讲话中,霍金就人类对宇宙起源问题的研究历史做了回顾,并探讨了“M理论”所做出的最前沿预测。

“或许有一天我们能够利用引力波去回溯大爆炸的核心,”霍金说,“宇宙学中的最新进展都是在我们进行连续观测的太空中取得的,但我们还必须继续深入太空,为了人类的未来。我觉得,如果我们不能逃离这个脆弱的行星,那我们就无法活过下一个千年。”

霍金还表示,他希望能乘坐维珍集团老板理查德·布兰森的维珍大西洋太空船前往太空。“我希望鼓励公众对太空投以更多兴趣,我在早年就接受了这方面的训练,”霍金说,“活跃在理论物理学领域并从事这方面的研究,(对我来说)是一段非常光荣的岁月。过去50年中,我们对宇宙的认识已经发生了巨大改变,我对自己能在其中做出微小的贡献感到十分高兴。人类自己作为自然基础粒子的综合体,能够接近理解控制着我们和我们所处宇宙的自然规律,这本身就是很了不起的成就。”

此前,霍金在新书《如何制造宇宙飞船》(How to Make a Spaceship)的后记中就阐述了对未来太空旅行的看法。“我认为地球生命正面临着不断增加的被一场灾难摧毁的风险,例如突如其来的核战争、某种基因改造的病毒,或者其他危险,”他说,“我认为,如果无法前往太空的话,人类就没有未来。”

霍金在牛津大学度过了大学生涯,此次面对来自母校的年轻听众,他提出了十分恳切的请求。“记住要抬头仰望星空,而不是低头看着双脚,”霍金说,“尝试理解所看到一切的意义,并思考是什么使宇宙得以存在。保持好奇心,无论生活看起来如何,总会有一些你能做到并且成功的事情——关键在于你不能轻易放弃。”

在这场名为“宇宙起源”(The Origin of the Universe)的演讲中,霍金解释了自己目前正在进行的工作,即证明宇宙的起源确实遵循现代物理学家所谓“M理论”中描述的物理定律。M理论是物理学中将各种相容形式的超弦理论统一起来的理论,整合了爱因斯坦的广义相对论和后来的量子物理学。广义相对论结合了空间和时间,使爱因斯坦预言了黑洞的存在;量子力学则预言了亚原子粒子的物理学特性,并在瑞士日内瓦的大型强子对撞机得到了验证。

霍金表示,M理论统一了终极理论所应具备的所有方面。他和同行詹姆斯·哈特尔(James Hartle)认为,大爆炸以及时间的开端可以比喻为地球的南极点,地球的纬线就相当于膨胀的宇宙,而地球上的每一个点,包括南极点,都遵循相同的自然定律。霍金还提到了早期文明认为“地球是平的”的观点,并说道:“如果我们提出的理论是对的,那就将摆脱时间是否有起始点的问题,就像我们摆脱地球边界问题一样。”(任天)

标签: 地球宇宙起源太空人类核战争

推荐阅读
蓝藻、恐龙到人——生命演化小史:这一万古之谜正在解开
蓝藻、恐龙到人——生命演化小史:这一万古之谜正在解开
人类是生物界的一员,应该与地球上的其它生物和谐共处,共同维护所有生物的地球家园。[详细]
11月17日 10:03蓝藻恐龙地球评论(19)|分享
科学家匪夷所思新理论:人类生活于计算机模拟程序中
科学家匪夷所思新理论:人类生活于计算机模拟程序中
人类都生活于一个巨大的计算机模拟世界中,而我们一直以来把这种虚拟的计算机程序看作是真实的世界。[详细]
10月31日 08:22宇宙科学家物理学评论(1324)|分享
人类会离开地球吗?霍金称人类若困在地球将无未来
人类会离开地球吗?霍金称人类若困在地球将无未来
这位学者曾经发出警告,由于人工智能技术的迅速发展,未来机器人将会驱逐人类,因此最终离开地球才是人类生存下去的唯一希望。[详细]
9月30日 07:59马斯克霍金地球评论(1240)|分享
霍金称回应外星信号需警惕:不会有什么好结果
霍金称回应外星信号需警惕:不会有什么好结果
虽然Gliese 832c有朝一日可能会成为我们新的家园,但霍金指出,由于阳光的影响,该星球上的植物叶片可能是黑色和紫色的。[详细]
9月27日 08:03Gliese 832c外星地球评论(1757)|分享
“新视野号”缔造者Alan Stern:十年成功飞掠冥王星
刘佳 “系好你们的安全带,新视野号已经进入冥王星系统了”。 2015年7月14日上午,NASA“新视野号”任务的首席研究员AlanStern在简报上宣布。[详细]
11月8日 07:06新视野号冥王星探测器评论|分享
//d1.sina.com.cn/201610/31/1436456.jpg
//d1.sina.com.cn/201607/29/1426979_boke.jpg

新浪首页
我要评论
推荐阅读
回到顶部
Copyright © 1996-2016 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved
新浪公司 版权所有

savage_sgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where there is no Oxygen, no liquid water, no life, no food, no atmospheric pressure suitable for us, no temperature range we can survive naturally. We are told that our only hope is to flee from Earth to such Hell. He must be very sure that Earth is badly fucked to beyond Hell already. This guy is known to be wiser than all the professors in Red Dot ADDED UP.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where there is no Oxygen, no liquid water, no life, no food, no atmospheric pressure suitable for us, no temperature range we can survive naturally. We are told that our only hope is to flee from Earth to such Hell. He must be very sure that Earth is badly fucked to beyond Hell already. This guy is known to be wiser than all the professors in Red Dot ADDED UP.

This guy is a hopeless retard used as puppet by the elites to instill fear, with his sing-along mentality on the flawed big bang theory he is as good as just a story for movies...

1000 years ? This next 100 years will be so much different stupid to talk about 1000 years at this point of time.

Once a political chaos is around there is always doomsday scare to divert same US a same here, y'all didn't notice ? lol.............

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Earth is for our species to learn, and grow. From learning how to use its resources wisely, there is less chance of us fucking up new worlds we inhabit. We are learning to be less dependant on depletable resources (like oil) and learning to rely more on renewable sources like solar, wind, geothermal, wave, etc. which we may find on other worlds. We will soon learn to consume other sources for nutrients that we can breed in enclosed spaces (like insects, algae, fungi) and become less dependant on traditional sources like rice, wheat, dairy. Our species will face many catastrophes, from which we learn. We are determined not to perish. Whether or not we deplete our current world of her resources, the sun will eventually go into a Supernova, and we should have developed the means to evacuate the Earth by then. The universe is vast, and we should be able to survive out there. It will be a badder jungle out there. Have fun!

Cheers!

Never.

Never dream to hoodwink people alike PAP by delusional confusion such as USING RESOURCES MORE WISELY.

Never!

The fundamental facts won't change nor be tricked. The is a finite amount of resources, decreasing every second, as man used them away.

Each resources is gone, after we finished them such as oil. You move to the next resources then that is the next resources to become permanently finished again. How many other resources can you move onto? There is definitely an end which equate to TOTAL EXTINCTION.

Firmly and surely so.

How WISELY can you use resources that they will not finish?

Global Environmental Quality such as temperature range is a form of resources too. Energies we spent, transform to HEAT irreversibly. How WISELY can you last forever?

You can only stretch a bit or buy a little time before TOTAL EXTINCTION. That's all, you have no escape.

Hawking said unless you flee earth.
I say we REDUCE GLOBAL POPULATION DRASTICALLY, and we w have better chance.

Reduction to a level way below earth's self recovery level. We can then last forever.

As for using resources WISELY, the only difference is if you squandered unwisely, the Total Extinction will come sooner. That all.

Last edited:

yangtzejiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
to all brothers and sisters, i highly recommend watching the netflix series "The Expanse".

it deals with a post-earth society. in the series, humans now live on Earth, Mars, Ceres (the dwarf planet) and the Kuiper belt.

on Earth, human are as corrupt and power hungry as ever.
on Mars, human kind has banded together as one to terraform mars. it is a united society.
on Ceres, it is the wild west and almost anything goes.
on the Kuiper belt, humans born in zero gravity can no longer live on the planets. they are treated as "expendables" to harvest resources for the planets.

we had star trek growing up back in the day.

today, we have "The Expanse"

enjoy your weekend.

This guy is a hopeless retard used as puppet by the elites to instill fear, with his sing-along mentality on the flawed big bang theory he is as good as just a story for movies...

1000 years ? This next 100 years will be so much different stupid to talk about 1000 years at this point of time.

Once a political chaos is around there is always doomsday scare to divert same US a same here, y'all didn't notice ? lol.............