• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Trump has emboldened the racists

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
‘Ape in heels’ post about Michelle Obama causes backlash
The director of a West Virginia development group and a mayor are under scrutiny over the “ape in heels” post about first lady Michelle Obama.

michelle-obama.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x724.jpg

CHARLESTON, W.VA.—The director of a West Virginia development group and a mayor are under scrutiny after a racist post about first lady Michelle Obama caused a backlash and prompted calls on social media for both women to be fired.

Clay County Development Corp. director Pamela Ramsey Taylor made the post following Donald Trump’s election as president, saying: “It will be refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady in the White House. I’m tired of seeing a Ape in heels.”

Clay Mayor Beverly Whaling responded: “Just made my day Pam.”

The post, first reported by WSAZ-TV, was shared hundreds of times on social media before it was deleted.

The Facebook pages of Taylor and Whaling couldn’t be found Monday. A call to the Clay County Development Corp. went unanswered and Whaling didn’t immediately return a telephone message.

An online petition seeks to remove Whaling and Taylor. The non-profit development group provides services to elderly and low-income residents in Clay County. It is funded through state and federal grants and local fees.

It is not affiliated with the town of Clay, which is about 50 miles (80 kilometres) east of Charleston.

African-Americans make up about 4 per cent of West Virginia’s 1.8 million residents, according to the U.S. Census.

About 77 per cent of Clay County residents supported Trump in the Nov. 8 election. In 2012, President Barack Obama received 31 per cent of the county vote when Republican Mitt Romney easily carried the state.

A message left for the West Virginia chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People wasn’t immediately returned.

The town council has a previously scheduled meeting Tuesday.

Last week in Kentucky, Republican Dan Johnson defeated incumbent Democrat Linda Belcher in Bullitt County despite a series of Facebook posts that depicted Barack Obama and his wife as monkeys. Republican officials, including likely new House Speaker Jeff Hoover, had called on Johnson to drop out of the race. But Hoover declared last week that Johnson would be “welcome in our caucus.”

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those Latinos and Afro who voted Republicans think that they will be accepted ...they will know eventually how the Republicans think of them. There is an unspoken caste system in the US, perpetuated by the right-wingers, which Afro and Latinos are at the bottom of the totem pole.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Racists have been around since the dawn of time. It's built into the human genome.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When I was in UK, I met enough pakis who tell me that white, non-hijab women are sluts and whores. Is that racism?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
When I was in UK, I met enough pakis who tell me that white, non-hijab women are sluts and whores. Is that racism?

Yes. Racist and religious intolerance as well.

Sam is correct. It is coded in our very human nature.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Racists have been around since the dawn of time. It's built into the human genome.

That means racism is fair.... Blacks n Latinos also say nasty things about other races...there are even black supremists groups...n liberals are good at playing the racist card...like the resident lefty..Winnie Being Peg.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Each time you pick or allow a President to stand for election he has to fit your racial choice, is tat not being Racist, tis is 2016.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Rubbish. I get along with everyone here just fine.

Yeah I get along with everyone here too even though I'm Burmese.

However that does not prevent me from feeling contempt for chinks and ah nehs and sinkies and white trash.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those Latinos and Afro who voted Republicans think that they will be accepted ...they will know eventually how the Republicans think of them. There is an unspoken caste system in the US, perpetuated by the right-wingers, which Afro and Latinos are at the bottom of the totem pole.

Just go read up on the history of the demo party and you will know who really are the racists

https://youtu.be/jl7Sx08JBZ0

Fxxing media.....losing time kena bombarded, win already also still kena bombarded and blamed for every misdeed....Trump really has a raw raw bad deal from the mass media.....:(

If these idiots are not careful, if Trump just ask one of his sons or daughters to buy up the news companies and see whether these idiots will not shit in the pants and straightaway turncoat to become porlumpars....:smile: