• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The line-up for SG m&d President - What a joke (Yakult?!)

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20110906-297905.html

If his son was age 16 in Sep 2011, then his son should be age 21 byu now.

I wonder whether his son has completed NS, and whether he remained as a dual US and SG citizen,
or did he renounced one of the two citizenzhip?

Yourcock Ibrahim was known to have said that his
son will serve NS. But has never said that his son will give up his US shitizenship. In fact, if the son were to serve NS, he will be a super White Horse, so it will be a holiday camp for him ala Patrick Tan. But up till now, no coverage of his son in NS, unlike PAtrick tan. Its up to the malay community to ask this. But i guess they are too balless. My sense is that if the sons have already done NS, there will be mass media coverage and Pioneer coverage of their NS exploits. But I hear nothing.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
WAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

In USA, they make history by having Trump as president.

IN sinkieland, president are selected by the PM and parade themselves like a fool.

Sinkies, you don't feel disgrace?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yourcock Ibrahim was known to have said that his
son will serve NS. But has never said that his son will give up his US shitizenship. In fact, if the son were to serve NS, he will be a super White Horse, so it will be a holiday camp for him ala Patrick Tan. But up till now, no coverage of his son in NS, unlike PAtrick tan. Its up to the malay community to ask this. But i guess they are too balless. My sense is that if the sons have already done NS, there will be mass media coverage and Pioneer coverage of their NS exploits. But I hear nothing.

The Malay community and the Workers Party should consider asking the Honourable Minister the relevant questions:
whether or not his son served and completed NS, in which vocation and which unit?
whether or not his son retained his dual US and Singapore citizenship?
did the Singapore government asked his son to renounce one of the two citizenship?
and in the event that his son renounced his Singapore citizenship, whether or not he continues to reside in Singapore, and what basis?
whether or not his wife is a Singapore PR?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Malay community and the Workers Party should consider asking the Honourable Minister the relevant questions:
whether or not his son served and completed NS, in which vocation and which unit?
whether or not his son retained his dual US and Singapore citizenship?
did the Singapore government asked his son to renounce one of the two citizenship?
and in the event that his son renounced his Singapore citizenship, whether or not he continues to reside in Singapore, and what basis?
whether or not his wife is a Singapore PR?

hey.. it is a strategy to prevent TCB from being a candidate.

Sinkieland politics is a joke as much as the whole population. Including you.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
will any be able to earn my respect???
what erection?
where is the choices which come with election??? if none, it can never be called an election........ at best a fake erection
LHL has shown his evil side by steamrolling us as he has done on many occassions to many others on many other matters

I ONLY HOPE AHMAD MATTAR WILL COME OUT TO CHALLEGES THESE PRIVILEGED CRONY PIGS

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey.. it is a strategy to prevent TCB from being a candidate.

Sinkieland politics is a joke as much as the whole population. Including you.

it betrays LHL as a lowdown politician........... period
he thinks he will ever be forgiven for stepping on our rights???????? curse him & his bloodline

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The candidates should at least be nominated by the Malay community, and thereafter voted by the public. This is merely picking out PAP candidates who are malays. Not only is it undemocratic, it is also slap to the face of the malay community. And also to the citizens of the nation.

Cheers!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The candidates should at least be nominated by the Malay community, and thereafter voted by the public. This is merely picking out PAP candidates who are malays. Not only is it undemocratic, it is also slap to the face of the malay community. And also to the citizens of the nation.

Yes, but the bar is set so high that only Malays who qualify are the PAP Malay ministers. This is another way of keeping power in PAP's hands. No one in his sane mind would call it a democratic election when only 2 people out of a population of 5.5 million qualify as candidates.

Why not reinstate the appointed President system which had served us well for so long? But that would be a slap in the face of old fart, who implemented the elected presidency system.