• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat MILF Christy Chung 3rd Marriage to Handsome Young Ah Tiong

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Christy's pussy must be as big as a MRT tunnel. First got stretched by AMDK, then had 3 kids. I think fisting is the only thing she will feel.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
730_1000.jpg

Nice boob job

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
That IMH lonny cunt Ginfreely the stupid gangbang wannbe whore supporting women with a few husbands as some equal rights shit.?

A key that opens several locks is satki.
A lock that can be opened by several different keys is just fuckup!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He must be damn stupid to think that he is white after so long in America. My ex class mate migrated to Colorado in his twenties and within few years changed from jia kangtang type who speaks excellent English and almost failed Chinese to actively learning Chinese and listen to Chinese song type.

when i was in the US i was afraid that i would lose out my Chinese heritage and culture cos if you think sinkieland is jiat kangtang over there it's obviously 100% English ang moh type and even worse i was staying in a new england state which means it's 100% ang moh so i just started writing Chinese characters while staying over there.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
she's only half viet and fyi you m&ds and shit skins have smaller dicks

She is 3/4 Viet lah. If someone was 3/4 Apuneh, you will call them an Indian, right? So, that is why she is not called a Vietnamese and but a chinese.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
when i was in the US i was afraid that i would lose out my Chinese heritage and culture cos if you think sinkieland is jiat kangtang over there it's obviously 100% English ang moh type and even worse i was staying in a new england state which means it's 100% ang moh so i just started writing Chinese characters while staying over there.

If you so easy to be scared to lose your chinese heritage, that means in the first place you are not very secured about it. U must have had your doubts. Today, I can still see the conflict. Are u jamaican Nigger or are you sinkie Chink? U are already confused.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is 3/4 Viet lah. If someone was 3/4 Apuneh, you will call them an Indian, right? So, that is why she is called a Vietnamese and not a chinese.
Yeah I checked it up her dad is half Viet and mum full Viet making get 3/4 Viet. Good research on your part nigger remember to pat yourself on the back

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christy Chung is smart go marry Ah Tiong part of rising Super Power unlike Vivian Hsu marry Sinkie part of a sinking country. Vivian Hsu hubby might go bankrupt soon and she might need to put her CB on market again.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you so easy to be scared to lose your chinese heritage, that means in the first place you are not very secured about it. U must have had your doubts. Today, I can still see the conflict. Are u jamaican Nigger or are you sinkie Chink? U are already confused.
I'm black from the waist down nigger. Please I stayed in the USA for years and almost hardly any interaction with Chinese culture. Nothing wrong with getting in touch with it you dumb nigger.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job in exposing the hypocrisy of proud chink jah. You look like a good candidate to join my Chinese dog club