• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Haha Tommy Koh trying to lecture Donald Trump

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is vigouruously resisting Gay loong's order to write a op-ed letter to trump. After he saw what Trump will to Tommy Kock if he sets foot in the US, he is not interested in giving an expert analysis. In any case, an expert analysis requires that you be an expert, of which he is not.

Chan Heng Chee, Kishore and Bilahari Kausikan like to offer unsolicited advice to other countries. I am surprised that Tommy Koh opened his mouth to advise Trump. How embarrassing that these Singaporeans deem themselves fit to advise Trump and comment on America. Where were they when LHL and the PAP abused SG's Constitution. Not a whisper or sound from any of them

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its better for him to advice schoolmates like Kong Hee, Ming Yi ,Susan Lim and TT Durai, and not forgetting juniors like TCJ and CCS.

There are thousands of academics from Havard, Princeton, Yale ect2-will he even bother with a letter written to a mouthpiece of a country ranked 154 in the 2016 World Press Freedom Index ?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's Bilahari Kausikan and his expert analysis?

this bull shitter pseudo intellectual is just spoutin crap. I was at his lecture and he was dead wrong when he arrogantly predicted Trump would lose. here is the reference when he said this to the shitty times and boasts like shit
"Ambassador Bilahari Kausikan says billionaire candidate Donald Trump appeals to the working class but it is 'increasingly difficult' to see how Trump can win the US election" and already was cock sure hillary would win hen he boasts "Already, Mrs Hillary Clinton has had to respond to this mood in her policy positions and, if she becomes president, she will have to deal with it somehow"

reference here so he cannot run away and says he did not say it>>>>
http://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/candidates-have-had-to-deal-with-new-political-mood
so this braggart and pseudo intellectual has suddenly slither off aand become a mouse.
his lecture is just crap. all common sense logic and childish nonsense couch in bombastic or vague terms to sound intellectual.
after his talk I was laughing at him. My conviction that trump would win became stronger.
see my past posts when I predicted trump would win 3 weeks ago.
hahahhahahah. never belief all these bull shitting diplomats. just empty vessels trying to sound intellectual but always get caught wrong.
what a slap in his face.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
How embarrassing that these Singaporeans deem themselves fit to advise Trump and comment on America. Where were they when LHL and the PAP abused SG's Constitution. Not a whisper or sound from any of them

All of them had their mouth tightly glued to Gay Loong's lancheow, that is why there was no sound from them.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
this bull shitter pseudo intellectual is just spoutin crap. I was at his lecture and he was dead wrong when he arrogantly predicted Trump would lose. here is the reference when he said this to the shitty times and boasts like shit
"Ambassador Bilahari Kausikan says billionaire candidate Donald Trump appeals to the working class but it is 'increasingly difficult' to see how Trump can win the US election" and already was cock sure hillary would win hen he boasts "Already, Mrs Hillary Clinton has had to respond to this mood in her policy positions and, if she becomes president, she will have to deal with it somehow"

reference here so he cannot run away and says he did not say it>>>>
http://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/candidates-have-had-to-deal-with-new-political-mood
so this braggart and pseudo intellectual has suddenly slither off aand become a mouse.
his lecture is just crap. all common sense logic and childish nonsense couch in bombastic or vague terms to sound intellectual.
after his talk I was laughing at him. My conviction that trump would win became stronger.
see my past posts when I predicted trump would win 3 weeks ago.
hahahhahahah. never belief all these bull shitting diplomats. just empty vessels trying to sound intellectual but always get caught wrong.
what a slap in his face.

Its another sure sign that Gay Loong is nothing more then a lame duck PeeM. He is just borchap and grabbing as much money as he can in these last few years before he fucks off. Under Old Fart, which ex diplomat, or which member of civil service would even dare to utter such statements about Trump or any other world leader? Old fart would have called them to his office, and fuck them upside down while they piss in their pants. Somehow, gay Loong has lost complete institutional control over the govt and not only that, the Shit Times can deem it ok to publish such shit.