• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Haha Tommy Koh trying to lecture Donald Trump

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can Trump take a country, which jailed a 17 year old for speaking out, seriously.

Last edited:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stopped reading at point he told Trump to emulate...

Telling a elected President to emulate someone else? WTF.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I wonder if Tommy kock is speaking as a private individual or as a member of the PAP govt. In any case, he is so close to the PAP power elite that it might as well be a letter written by Minister for foreign affairs, vivian the chindian. I don't think he should write this kind of letter to Trump with such a lecturing tone. This fucker thinks he is hot shit, but all his time in the UN and New York accomplished nothing. If u have nothing good to say, better shut up. Why run the risk of pissing Trump off?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if Tommy kock is speaking as a private individual or as a member of the PAP govt. In any case, he is so close to the PAP power elite that it might as well be a letter written by Minister for foreign affairs, vivian the chindian. I don't think he should write this kind of letter to Trump with such a lecturing tone. This fucker thinks he is hot shit, but all his time in the UN and New York accomplished nothing. If u have nothing good to say, better shut up. Why run the risk of pissing Trump off?

Shinzo Abe realised he made a mistake. He has now quickly take action to make amends, flying to US to meed Donald Trump, probably going to give freebies (open more market for US agricultural products like Beef), probably grab some hot pussies together to become friend friend.

Unlike Gay Loong expect Trump to fly here, still have his media and dogs proclaiming surprised, shocked, lecturing Donald Trump dont get about US' "responsibilites" to its Asia Allies.

Bascially Donald Trump message is: Time to pay up, you Asian Pussies! (Japan's female defence minister already came out to the press that Japan will not be footing more bill for US' military).

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
You underestimated the intelligence and wisdom of our Sinkie Elites! They are lecturing everyone from Sinkie dirty peasants, Xi-JinPing, Obama, and Donald Trump. You should be proud that we are punching above our weight!

Only a peesai country, wants to teach other countries how to run their businesses. Very clever.

yangtzejiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
suddenly everyone is an expert and wants to give their advice to trump after having written him off. Tommy, getting too big for your shoes? time to go back to church for an update of the rules.

• Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
  • Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
  • When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
  • If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
  • Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
  • Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
  • Do not harm little children.
  • Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
  • When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many loudmouths in Sg. Just the other , Kishore Mahbubani also gave advices to Trump on what he ought to do on national TV

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many loudmouths in Sg. Just the other , Kishore Mahbubani also gave advices to Trump on what he ought to do on national TV

Two weeks ago all these loud mouths pseudo intellectuals were rooting for clinton. Now they were caught dead wrong and should at least just shut up and slither off. But it seems they have no shame and now trying to porlumpar Trump. that arrogant Tommy guy even has to gall to try to lecture on what Trump should do. give me a break!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two weeks ago all these loud mouths pseudo intellectuals were rooting for clinton. Now they were caught dead wrong and should at least just shut up and slither off. But it seems they have no shame and now trying to porlumpar Trump. that arrogant Tommy guy even has to gall to try to lecture on what Trump should do. give me a break!!!

professor mah. giving lectures is in his dna.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shinzo Abe realised he made a mistake. He has now quickly take action to make amends, flying to US to meed Donald Trump, probably going to give freebies (open more market for US agricultural products like Beef), probably grab some hot pussies together to become friend friend.

Unlike Gay Loong expect Trump to fly here, still have his media and dogs proclaiming surprised, shocked, lecturing Donald Trump dont get about US' "responsibilites" to its Asia Allies.

Bascially Donald Trump message is: Time to pay up, you Asian Pussies! (Japan's female defence minister already came out to the press that Japan will not be footing more bill for US' military).

If Japan is not going to pay, you expect U.S to fight the war . What is Japan thinking

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

alot of sinkies think they are damn smart but can't even solve a simple MRT fault problem and yet talk cock. remember they pissed of taiwan when they started lectuuring the taiwanese and China and got told off and hence the term peesai land was born. he and the gang are truly shameless. just last year the pm went to the US and made fun of china by saying if you need a smoke in beijing just open your window and if you need pork soup in shanghai just turn on the tap. insulting president Xi in front of Obama was the ultimate faux pas. the China response? looks at malaysia and surrounding and sinkie economy. like i said becareful of president xi. this man has got power and brains.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Where's Bilahari Kausikan and his expert analysis?

He is vigouruously resisting Gay loong's order to write a op-ed letter to trump. After he saw what Trump will to Tommy Kock if he sets foot in the US, he is not interested in giving an expert analysis. In any case, an expert analysis requires that you be an expert, of which he is not.