• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Leftover Ugly Sinkie Spinsters picked up by AMDK.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Sinkie man who accepted this kind of heavily used dirty slut must be damn stupid.

Tsk tsk tsk shameless mudlander bastards like you think you are smart by using underhanded means of slandering others a slut and call people damn stupid for that. How shameless can a Malaysian be to think he is clever and others stupid for falling victim to thiefs and robbers?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought you sinkie men are the ones who rejected spore women and sing the praise of foreigner wives in the first place? What mudlander, Vietnam etc women are less materialistic, demure and gentle, slowly then you discovered they just know how to act while Spore women are straight forward....want to file for divorce but too bad cannot as they hold your purse strings or will cut off your KKJ or already run off after cleaning out your bank account.

How about you? Your mindset already told you anyone who post in a thread related to sinkie woman is criticizing them.
Im saying is man need not bow down to ridiculous demands, it take 2 hands to clap. if always 1 party give in everything, 1 day he will snap.
Always keep your options open. Dont restrict yourself.:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about you? Your mindset already told you anyone who post in a thread related to sinkie woman is criticizing them.
Im saying is man need not bow down to ridiculous demands, it take 2 hands to clap. if always 1 party give in everything, 1 day he will snap.
Always keep your options open. Dont restrict yourself.:biggrin:

Absolutely you sinkie men keep your options open so of course Spore women should do likewise. So why you criticised them for turning to "foreign dicky"?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I suggest some dildo business to add on to your business of satisfying the itching vaginas of these unpalatable worthless Sinkie bitches.

I already have some shares in this business:

Defined by decadence and elegance, INEZ™ is available crafted in either Stainless Steel or lavish 24-karat gold plate. It’s perfect for those who understand that you can’t put a price on pleasure.

https://www.lelo.com/inez

[video=youtube;jAS8L3DRCMs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAS8L3DRCMs[/video]

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless Sinkie bitches can't cook, can't wash, can't iron. They can't do anything except eating and shopping, now they can't even fuck? No wonder nobody wants to marry these useless bitches. People might as well get a maid and visit skilful whores, it's cheaper than to face a cheebye face sinkie bitch.

If these AMDK wanted the left over, please let them picked these woman. I am all for it. If these woman can't do house work, can't iron and can't wash, i think the AMDK will be tired after a while.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it cannot be true because the most eligible spinster in Singapore still havent found a suitor - AMDK or not.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If these AMDK wanted the left over, please let them picked these woman. I am all for it. If these woman can't do house work, can't iron and can't wash, i think the AMDK will be tired after a while.

Sinkie worthless bitches are meant to be fucked and chucked when their pussies are used/dry.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely you sinkie men keep your options open so of course Spore women should do likewise. So why you criticised them for turning to "foreign dicky"?

I commented they love foreign dicky. How on earth is this criticism???
if i say you love to travel, this is criticism?
Im right, you are mindset.:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I commented they love foreign dicky. How on earth is this criticism???
if i say you love to travel, this is criticism?
Im right, you are mindset.:biggrin:

No, your analogy is not just you like to travel that's not a criticism, your analogy is you like to travel to western countries thinking they are nice civilised people and then you get molested or raped want to blame who? See the difference? One is criticism one is not.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, your analogy is not just you like to travel that's not a criticism, your analogy is you like to travel to western countries thinking they are nice civilised people and then you get molested or raped want to blame who? See the difference? One is criticism one is not.

Haha whatever i commented in your eyes is criticism.
As long you happy can liao.:biggrin: