• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious RIP Leonard Cohen...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when he was younger, david schwimmer looks like him.

image.jpg

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He wrote a rather touching poem to his old girl friend, Marianne Ihlen when she was dying.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/aug/07/so-long-marianne-leonard-cohen-writes-to-muse-just-before-her-death

Well Marianne it’s come to this time when we are really so old and our bodies are falling apart and I think I will follow you very soon. Know that I am so close behind you that if you stretch out your hand, I think you can reach mine.

And you know that I’ve always loved you for your beauty and your wisdom, but I don’t need to say anything more about that because you know all about that. But now, I just want to wish you a very good journey. Goodbye old friend. Endless love, see you down the road

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hallelujah, one of the most haunting and poetic songs ever penned and performed by a human being. In my pensive and sombre moods, I like to listen to this piece. RIP Leonard.